Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) (62736 Views)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Famousbabe(f): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2019
President Buhari's Nephew, closest friend, Mamman Daura, Journalist & Businessman celebrated his 80th birthday in London with his family.

Here are photos and video from the celebration.

President Muhammadu Buhari had released a message celebrating his nephew, mamman daura, as he turned 80 years old on Saturday, November 9.

Reacting to the video from the celebration,
Prof. Farooq Kperogi wrote:

"Mamman Daura, Nigeria's de facto president, celebrated his 80th birthday in LONDON with his family & associates, including Sen Amosun & Sirika. Buhari is also in London on a "private visit" with public funds. They luxuriate in sybaritic pleasures abroad, close d borders at home,inflict hardship on the middle class, and tell the poor to eat only local rice. Apparently, the good things of life are the exclusive preserve of Buhari, his family, and a select favored few."

Meanwhile, Femi Fani-Kayode reacted to the video of Mamman Daura's celebration in London and the criticisms that trailed it. He saw nothing wrong with it. FFK wrote:

"I watched the video of Baba Mamman Daura celebrating his 80th birthday with his family in London. Many have been insulting them for it. I see nothing wrong with an elderly man celebrating his birthday with his family. Opposition ought to be kept within the limits of decency!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4tIWorJyvc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/videos-and-photos-from-mamman-daura.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Famousbabe(f): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Watch the video Here

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Famousbabe(f): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Watch the video Here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by BlackCrainte: 1:30am On Nov 11, 2019
The best gift to give this man is a coffin or burial mat

Dude is a problem to a whole Nation

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by gaetano: 2:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Mamman Sasori, the legendary puppet master of the hidden Daura village. AsoRock shinobi. Oga wey Sabi award contract to his cronies.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations to our President.

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, una eye go clear.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 3:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Aisha just returned from London while her children went holidaying in Spain.Buhari and Mamman Daura family are chilling there now. Chai! Who cursed Nigeria like this?

See them enjoying their lives over a birthday celebration in London while the ordinary Nigerian citizen wallow in abject poverty.Can God pls do something about these useless and irresponsible people called Nigerian leaders? angry angry

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Then that impostor of a president will be shouting "let's salvage Nigeria together" well we can all see how he and his employees are doing that!!!

Oh gullible ones over to you!!!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 4:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Then that impostor of a president will be shouting "let's salvage Nigeria together" well we can all see how he and his employees are doing that! Oh gullible ones over to you!!!
My dear ehen! angry These are the idiots that want us to believe in the Nigeria they've created but have never and refused to ever believe in same. "Change begins with..." with these mother....kers

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Yap Yap Yap

AccessME:
Congratulations to our President.

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, na then una eye go clear.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 4:08am On Nov 11, 2019
I know the man dare not celebrate it in the country..... Seeing how Buhari has messed Up the nation when nothing works...

Imagine all his family...even all grand children in London for the event. I mean God should immediately start roasting all those hypocrites chanting sai barber is fighting kwarupsion...

This country has gone to the dogs

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 4:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Paperwhite:
See them enjoying their lives over a birthday celebration in London while the ordinary Nigerian citizens wallow in abject poverty.Can God pls do something about these useless and irresponsible people called Nigerian leaders? angry angry

Do you believe that some one created by God is still chanting sai barber all over social media with a borrowed data..

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2019
I no understand FFK again oooo undecided dude hv gone soft undecided they don settle or threaten am grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ladilawal82(m): 4:19am On Nov 11, 2019
All those 'shouting', if given the rare chance, will go farther than that.

#Hypocrites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Paperwhite:

My dear ehen! angry These are the idiots that wants us to believe in the Nigeria they've created but refused to believe in.

How many of the world leaders can come to Nigeria to relax or celebrate with their families

Yet Buhari is working undecided SMH

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
How many of the world leaders can come to Nigeria to relax or celebrate with their families
This is how stupid these cursed people have projected Nigeria to the wider world.Just watch as their zombies will still make excuses for them.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by juman(m): 4:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
I no understand FFK again oooo undecided dude hv gone soft undecided they don settle or threaten am grin

He is mere noise maker.
He only looking for food to eat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by juman(m): 4:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Even birthday, they could not do it in nigeria.
Why?

What is the change buhari and apc brought to the country?
Buhari and apc are scam.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by edo3(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Na now i believed say poor northerners no get sense,, u will see them wt hijab even when d heat na like kilode,, but see d children of d rich exposing what God almighty gave them.. Haba jamaal!

Back to fani,, e be like the bobo don broke o.. Looking for small egunje from Apc.. Because this asslicking lately,, i no understand oo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by emmasege: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
You don't know FFK? He took a different position on this issue, probably because he has something against Farooq or because Farooq criticized the London party before him.

Femi is a highly unstable element.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Myhusband(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2019
shame on Nigerians grin

we don't hold our leaders on accountability, all we do online is chant and shout. how many Nigerians can do protest as Chinese did for days? imagine the effrontery just because Buhari knows majority of his kinsmen are with me because of religion majority of him have used to covered their eyes and brain

why am I having the feeling that Buhari extend his days in London because of his lord and saviour birthday. so all Daura kids went there with Nigerians paying the bill of a man that's not even an appointee not to talk of elected officer

I'm ashamed to come from Nigeria

I'm ashamed to share the same country with this brain malfunctioning President. imagine the competent and economy driven president of America yet many American still don't like him but we have the most incompetent president in Africa and many are still saying sai baba

which babalawo EPP Daura and kyari covered Nigerians brain to reelect this failure

19 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Why not? Please Mamman Daura enjoy the stupidity of the southerners.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ArticleBeast: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2019
ladilawal82:
All those 'shouting', if given the rare chance, will go farther than that.

#Hypocrites
So what is your point?

Has poverty decimated even your brain?

21 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by respect80(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2019
This is outrageous!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by omenka(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Crack life, trying desperately to sound like a man with a brain that functions.

I guess his daughter, whom he disowned and now pretending to love, has yet to see the crackhead has her picture as his dp on Twitter. I'm sure she would openly rebuke him for so doing if she sees it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Rolly22(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Paperwhite:
Aisha just returned from London while her children went holidaying in Spain.Buhari and Mamman Daura family are chilling there now. Chai! Who cursed Nigeria like this?

See them enjoying their lives over a birthday celebration in London while the ordinary Nigerian citizens wallow in abject poverty.Can God pls do something about these useless and irresponsible people called Nigerian leaders? angry angry

You Nigerians are Funny people, you’re asking God to Do something about Nigerian Leaders??while you fold your arms suffering and smiling.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by orion7: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2019
gaetano:
Mamman Sasori, the legendary puppet master of the hidden Daura village. AsoRock shinobi. Oga wey Sabi award contract to his cronies.
and defacto hokage of Nigeria
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by landforeast(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2019
The close the border on poor Nigerians and continue jetting out of the Country every now and then to hold their useless party.
Tomorrow somone will ask me not to agitate for BIAFRA what am I doing in this country with these baboons who does not have common self respect.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.