Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Entirely Straightforward Review Of Bookkeeper Business Launch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Entirely Straightforward Review Of Bookkeeper Business Launch (318 Views)

Business Launch!!! / Business Launch 15 Jan Don't Miss It Join The Group Now / New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Entirely Straightforward Review Of Bookkeeper Business Launch by kenvinz: 3:39am On Nov 11, 2019
My Entirely Straightforward Review of Bookkeeper Business Launch

This blog post may consist of affiliate web links. Review our associate disclosure here. Thank you for sustaining MiM!

Meet Ben Robinson, owner and also creator of Bookkeeper Business Launch, a training program designed to educate bookkeepers with the skills they require to launch their own remote bookkeeping organisation-- even if they have no accounting experience to begin with.

Most of you know just how passionate I am about aiding people locate legitimate means to earn actual earnings from house so they can invest more time doing what they love with the people they enjoy.

( And if you don't recognize, now you do!).

So when I became aware of Ben's program a couple of years earlier, I knew I intended to compose a complete evaluation of it so you can obtain a genuine glance right into the program-- especially if you think this could be a specific niche you 'd like to discover.

Then life took place ... for 2 1/2 years.

Parenthood, y' all. Am I right?.

But thanks to a remarkable visitor who just recently asked me concerning Ben's program, I was encouraged to get my butt in equipment and also get this blog post composed for you guys, so below it is! (Thanks, Jessica! I wish you discover this helpful. <3).

A lot of people get in touch with me, asking recommendations on exactly how to make money from home, as well as I'm really rather amazed at just how few realize that bookkeeping can, as a matter of fact, be a superb way to work from home!

However to be straightforward, it wasn't up until I found out about Ben and his course that I truly connected the dots myself.

I indicate, my mommy's a bookkeeper and also has actually been for decades. And you know what? She's actually been doing it traditional making use of the techniques she was trained on-- from house.

Just how did I not see this?!

The distinction in between what she's been doing all this time as well as what Ben teaches is that she's been confined to her regional accounting market all these years, while Ben teaches his pupils to cast a bigger internet.

So when my husband and I gifted her an enrollment right into Accountant Company Launch, I think she was a bit surprised at the concept of having the ability to use those skills to collaborate with clients around the UNITED STATE-- despite where she is.

Mind. Formally. Blown.

A Little Concerning Ben Robinson.

Ben is a former Certified Public Accountant firm owner, a published author, and also an experienced accountant that has committed his life to educating individuals the required skills to become exceptional accountants, in addition to how to build their organisation from house.

I originally heard of Ben through among my virtual helping customers that has collaborated with him in the past. And also from my own communications with him, I can truthfully say that Ben is among the best, most generous people available.

He really does have an enthusiasm to share his expertise to help others produce effective organisations, as well as it actually displays in his program.

A Little Concerning the Bookkeeper Business Launch 3.0.

As I mentioned in the past, my mom is presently enrolled in Accountant Service Release, and also I've been viewing her progression to acquire some first-hand insight into Ben's training course myself.

As quickly as my mama started training, I was instantly excited with the treatment and attention Ben has taken into creating this training course.

Ben Robinson Bookkeeper Business Launch.

Ben's entire technique to mentor is amazing since he attends to both most popular success killers when it concerns starting your very own organisation: state of mind and also motivation.

He particularly addresses these 2 things regularly throughout the training course-- as well as forever factor, as well.

Throughout my time as an online business owner, I have personally seen much more budding organisations get sniped of success for two reasons: uncertainty and also worry. They were also scared or doubtful of their capacities to see that just over the hill of scare tactics exists the large chance for success.

But many will certainly never get that far due to the fact that they pave the way to be afraid.

Trust me, I'm absolutely guilty of this too.

This is why Ben takes FANTASTIC care not to just teach his students the skills they need to do the work as a bookkeeper and also how to construct their company; he additionally makes every effort to nurture his pupils' frame of minds and also help them recognize their inspiration.

This is valuable!!

Something he shares beforehand in his training course is:.

" Your external success is 100% depending on your internal success.".

~ Ben Robinson.

This is SO real for virtually whatever in life, particularly when it concerns constructing an organisation. There is nothing more indicative of your success in life than the success you have inside.

Nothing.

In his program, Ben strives to aid his pupils overcome the "can not" way of thinking and also foster a "can-do" perspective towards their objectives to give them the very best opportunity for success.

In my mind, this is just as important (otherwise a lot more so) as all the training trainees receive in bookkeeping and also marketing throughout the training course.

Seriously. If you feel one ounce of doubt inside of you, that's evidence of the need for frame of mind nurturing in programs like these. IT'S ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL TO SUCCESS, FOLKS.

As a matter of fact, even as someone who works permanent from home, I still need to nurture my attitude because I get scared every. solitary. day. that I'm going to stop working.

But you know what? I've learned to do it afraid. As well as it seems to be working out simply fine.

Program Overview.

The training course itself is broken down right into 6 separate sections of web content topics:.

Abilities.
Clients.
Solutions.
Customers (Advanced).
Resources.
Benefits.

The devices within each topic have multiple components (Structures unit example shown below):.

As well as each module consists of the actual lessons (BEGIN BELOW component example below):.

Throughout the training course, Ben educates his students the foundational expertise they require to begin as an accountant.

That means you don't need any kind of previous experience to take the training course. Ben supplies all the guideline you require to start from the ground up!

After Structures, Ben helps you dive deep into finding out the appropriate procedures of bookkeeping while offering you hands-on training in Quickbooks Online, the most prominent bookkeeping software amongst services today.

To do that, Ben walks you with making use of the software to handle a simulated organisation with various scenarios so you obtain the opportunity to in fact construct your abilities as though you were collaborating with a real customer.

And there are a LOTS OF video tutorials and also instructions, which makes the lessons really understandable as well as use. And also, Ben is an exceptional teacher, as well as it's really simple to pay attention to his lessons and also learn a great deal.

He actually, really understands his things and understands exactly how to teach people.

An additional HUGE incentive is that Ben pays for a lawyer to be available for all trainees to ask those burning lawful concerns bordering building a business from scratch.

FOR. REAL.

I have not seen a course do this before! This alone is most likely worth the price of the whole program.

So what's included when you enroll?

As I mentioned previously, this program in fact includes a LOTS OF content and also resources to help you find out the skills you require to become an accountant and also exactly how to actually start your organisation.

Here's a list of whatever you obtain when you enroll in the training course:.

The whole Accountant Company Release program (valued at $2,997)-- includes video lessons, worksheets, templates, tests, interviews, duty play situations, case studies, as well as lists.
Access to the Rockin' Bookkeeper Business Launch Students Community.
Access to the weekly Q&An assistance calls.
Unlimited e-mail support with our Trainee Success Group.
NEW IN Bookkeeper Business Launch 3.0!! Office Hrs-- Expert 1-on-1 accounting recommendations from established bookkeeping experts.
NEW IN Bookkeeper Business Launch 3.0!! Legal Lunch-- Ask an attorney any concerns you have concerning starting your business.
Full accessibility to the Accountant Company Introduce Resource Collection-- consists of overviews, templates and also worksheets you need to start your successful accounting service.
Unlimited upgrades to future variations of Bookkeeper Business Introduce.
The Accountant Business Release Activity Overview: Your "Step-By-Step" activity plan to introducing your own online bookkeeping business. This 41-point action strategy highlights the most reliable "development job" items that will quickly speed up in the direction of success, right from the word go.
Unique Bonus # 1: Hacks and Truths.
Special Incentive # 2: Revenue Maximizers.
Their IRONCLAD "No Questions Asked" 60-day Money Back Assurance.

Updates to program as of September 10, 2019.

New Program Material:.

New Personalized Exercises-- real world scenarios to assist trainees refine their abilities.
Extra Analyses-- tests, examinations, as well as examinations to gauge success throughout the training course.
5 Star Student Material-- step of success based upon 5 essential success requirements.
Additional New Program Material-- brand-new lessons from accounting abilities to marketing.
Spreadsheet Training-- step by step course to show intricate formulas and reporting.

Bonus Resources:.

Refine Lists-- detailed, covers onboarding to finish of year closing.
Enhanced Q&A-- curriculum focused, composed and also video web content.
Pricing Calculators-- devices to assist pupils in rates propositions for clients.
Year Quickbooks Online (QBO) Test-- $420 value.

Added Value & Assistance:.

Acclaim.org Accreditation-- conclusion certificate supplied by internationally acknowledged certification body.
Boosted personnel support-- added resources as well as workers.
Prolonged assurance-- unconditional money back assure doubled from 30 to 60 days.
Bookkeeper Business Launch Household-- Facebook Neighborhood of like minded Bookkeeper Business Launch students/bookkeepers to sustain and advertise one another.
Inc. 500 Identified Brand-- Rated # 211 on the INC 5000 Magazine checklist of fastest growing business.

Things I love about this training course ...

Ben appears to undersell and also overdeliver on everything he does, which is without a doubt my favorite aspect of this program.

There is A Lot training and also assistance entailed for students that I directly feel this course would definitely help a person go from absolutely no to bookkeeping expert if they're devoted to doing the work *.

* Like that overt please note in there? It's there since it holds true. His program isn't magic. You're the only magic you require to make it function, buddy.

Exact same chooses basically every training program available. Going on...

Something my mom has actually RAVED around is the trainee Facebook group where she claims the community support amongst the trainees is amazing. As well as I can truthfully claim that for the training courses I have actually taken, the pupil groups are what makes the program absolutely radiate.

Understanding you have the assistance you need whenever you need it as you venture out to construct your business-- from individuals who have in fact existed-- can be SO handy in alleviating the concern included with starting something brand-new.

Points I desire were better ...

Since I haven't directly taken this program, I can not really speak with the program from a pupil perspective.

Nonetheless, after navigating the training course myself as well as speaking with my mom concerning what she enjoys and also does not like concerning the training course, we both agreed that browsing the course is not as instinctive as we 'd like it to be.

That claimed, it's still relatively straightforward to navigate.

I directly feel looks and course navigating are, honestly, not that vital. If the course web content is excellent (and it is!), then the bundle hardly matters.

So is this a good specific niche for stay-at-home moms and dads?

DEFINITELY!

This is a superb work-at-home particular niche for stay-at-home mamas (and fathers!) who are good with numbers as well as need a versatile work-at-home profession to accommodate their household's demands-- even if you have actually kids in the house that require your focus!

On my mompreneur range of 1 to 10 (10 being amazing), I rank this a 10, suggesting this work is perfect for parents of children of any kind of age. You can conveniently tip far from your job to be with your kiddos at any type of provided time.

( Yes, I just absolutely made this range up.).

It is exceptionally versatile so you can do the work with littles around, making it suitable for moms and dads with tiny kiddos or kiddos with unique requirements.

WIN!

If you're considering exploring this niche, I highly recommend taking a look at Ben's FREE 4-part course to get you started-- includes video classes and also workbooks! https://www.socialleadfreak.com/bookkeeper-business-launch-easiest-way-to-learn-bookkeeping
https://www.playbuzz.com/fafork10/what-is-bookkeeper-business-launch

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc Rides On Border Closure In Q3’19 / Year End Clearance Sale Of Plain T-shirts / Certified Professional In Investment Management (CPIM) Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.