Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] (26650 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:48am On Nov 11, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS - - - - - - - > FOR MEN
MISEDU-CASH-INS - - - - - - > FOR WOMEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2020 writeups: www.miseducations.com

CONTROLLING A MAN THROUGH HIS MONEY.

For Women.

This is Chapter 2 of my 10 chapter, gold digging manual for women I'll publish on my blog end of November. The book is titled Parasitique

PROLOGUE.
Gold diggers targeting wealthy men play a kind of game most women have never heard of. Game whose principles appear counterproductive and self-defeating, but which work like clockwork. Everything in that game hinges on a deep understanding of a man and his relationship with his money.

This writeup will bring that understanding to you.

PLEASURES.
The weakness of men is the pleasures of the flesh and the weakness of women is the pleasures of the cash. Women peep inside a man's open wallet as eagerly as men peep inside a woman's open legs.

Because the first thing a man wants from a woman is sex and the first thing a woman wants from a man is money; money and pussy are the treasure of each gender. A man's treasure is his money inside his wallet. And a woman's treasure is her pussy inside her legs.

TREASURES.
Luke 12:34 says about treasure: "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

A woman's heart is between her legs for her treasure is her pussy between her legs. Sex gets her attached because in opening her legs she's opening her heart.

But a man's heart is not between his legs for his dick is NOT a treasure. Dick has zero value.
What gets a man attached on the same level as women getting attached through sex is not sex but a man's own treasure: Money.

A KIND Of GAME MOST WOMEN HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.
How do you make a man fall in love with you?

Do you give him sex?
When it comes to sex: Women need an emotional connection to have sex with a man. Men need sex to create an emotional connection with a woman. Gold Diggers, because they delay sex or don't have sex at all with men, they need something that can create an emotional connection with a man BEFORE or WITHOUT sex.

Which is a colossal challenge. How do you make a man emotionally attach to you without sleeping with him?

But Gold Diggers have an ace up their sleeve. They have an uncommon wisdom. They play a kind of a game that appears counterproductive and self-defeating but which works like clockwork: THEY MAKE A MAN SPEND ON THEM.

Here is a little secret only gold diggers know. It's how high-maintenance, materialistic women, hated as they are by Society, keep getting married to wealthy and powerful men, while low-maintenance women wallow in mediocre relationships.

The secret is this:
Men express their love through money. Money is a man's emotions.

MEN EXPRESS THEIR LOVE THROUGH MONEY.
While women express their love through sex. Men express their love through money. Ask a woman to prove her love and she'll open her legs. Ask a man to prove his love and he'll open his wallet:

Women express their love through sex.
Maxwell: "Primrose loves me!"
Friend: "How do you know?
Maxwell: "She slept with me!"

Men express their Iove through money.
Primrose: "Maxwell loves me!"
Friend: "How do you know?"
Primrose: "He bought me an iPhone 11"

Women open legs, men open hearts. A woman expresses his love for a man through sex. By opening her legs, she's in fact, opening her heart. For between her legs lies her heart. For women sex is emotional that way. But a man doesn't express his love for a woman through sex. A man expresses his love for a woman through money.

MONEY IS A MAN'S EMOTIONS.
Where his money goes, a man's heart follows. The more money a man spends on a woman, no matter how insignificant she is to him, the more significant she'll become. Women go through this process with pussy. The more sex a woman gives a man the more attached she becomes. Because her heart is between her legs and pussy is her emotions.

With men it's money. Money is the emotions.

A man can't spend it without getting attached. Just as Pussy is a woman's emotions and a woman can't spread it without getting attached.

WHY GOOD GIRLS LOSE.
Good girls lose in love because they have the game backwards:
To make a man fall in love ordinary women demand very little financially but give so much sexually. But sex doesn't get men attached the way it gets women attached.

Men themselves complain nonstop about gold diggers and materialistic women, but who do they marry? Gold diggers and materialistic women! Not the good girls giving sex free and demanding no money.

Gold diggers make men pay for nothing. Good girls make men fvck for nothing.

Gold diggers WIN because men's hearts follow their money not their dick because money is the treasure not the dick. Sex doesn't get men attached. Money does. The spending of it. As cruel and as crazy as it may sound, the key to a man's heart is getting his money while giving him NOTHING in return. The moment you give him ANYTHING you've ruined everything. The more a man spends on a woman - even without sex, even without love - the more he sees her as an INVESTMENT. And the more he needs everything to work out because otherwise everything has been a waste. If a man has spent heavily on you - ESPECIALLY without getting anything back - he will marry you. It becomes a business decision: "I have spent so much on this girl, if I drop her now it means I've wasted all my money!". It's a DECISION. When a man's commitment is a "decision" and not a "feeling" you have his love. Men are logical and this is the meaning of "Men love with their heads". It means men "decide" to fall in love.

Once a man views you as an investment, you have him by the balls. Because he's invested, he becomes predictable and powerless and can't easily walk away.
You hold all the power in your hand because you spent nothing and gave nothing and you can walk out any time without losing anything. So, the man, to keep you from walking out, which will mean all the money he's spent on you so far will have been wasted, he has to spend more and more. Getting himself more and more invested.

By opening his wallet, He has played himself.

His money is controlling him.

MEN BRING THE CASH, WOMEN BRING THE FLESH.
In love, Men invest financially, Women invest sexually.

Cruel, money-hungry Jezebels know that getting a man's heart has NOTHING to do with a woman opening her legs, but everything to do with a man opening his wallet. Gold diggers know that men eventually fall in love with the women they give money. Just like women eventually fall in love with the men they give pussy.

And do you know why it's absolutely totally necessary to deny the man sex? While spending his money? Because in his head he tells himself: "If I'm spending so much on this girl yet I'm getting no sex, then other guys who are not spending HAVE WORSE CHANCES with her. This girl is pure gold. She's chaste and clean".

In short; If you're impossible for him to fvck, even though he's spending, he figures you're impossible FOR EVERY OTHER MAN to fvck. He imagines if he can't buy your pussy, then no man will steal you from him by offering you money. It makes you a good investment.

WHEN A WOMAN DOESN'T ASK FOR MONEY.
A man loves through his money. A woman loves through her pussy

A woman who doesn't ask for money is like a man who doesn't ask for sex. Both imagine their actions are noble but they both end up losing their partners. The low-maintenance woman loses because a man won't attach until he opens his wallet. And the chaste man loses because a woman won't attach until she opens her legs. When you don't ask for money or sex, you block your partner from bonding with you. The attachments that result from giving money and giving sex do not form. Until a woman has given you sex, you're just another guy she can drop and forget in a second. She's not invested. Just like until a man has given you money, you're just another girl he can drop and forget in a second. You haven't cost him anything yet. He is not invested.

We all know of good women who didn't bother their men for a cent, but were cruelly thrown aside in favour of greedy moneyhungry Jezebels. We also know of good men who didn't bother their women for sex, but were thrown aside for some pussy-slaying motherfvcker screwing around with plenty other women.

For men money is the treasure and spending is the attachment. For women pussy is the treasure and sex is the attachment.

GETTING A MAN INVESTED.
A man can love you without giving you a cent, just as you can love a man without giving him sex. But to get a man invested in you, get him to SPEND on you. Just as a man knows to get you invested in him he must make you SLEEP with him.

A man doesn't consider it love until you sleep with him. You must not consider it love until a man spends on you.

A man can chase you for a year, but the day he fvcks you is the day YOU start chasing him. Tables turn after sex. Because after sex YOU become invested. It's the same with men and money. There's an amount of money that once a man spends on you - even without sex - shît becomes real for him and he'll start chasing. Because HE WILL BE INVESTED. Because you're now an "investment."

GIVING IS ATTACHING.
Men love sex but it doesn't get them attached, it gets the women giving the sex attached. Women love money but it doesn't get them attached, it gets the men giving the money attached. By giving money, men become attached. By giving pussy women become attached.

For both men and women the emotional attachment happens IN GIVING. Not in receiving.

We fall in love with those we give. Not those who give us. Just like a virgin falls in love with, and emotionally attaches to, the man SHE GIVES her virginity to. While the man receiving the girl's virginity feels nothing but an ego boost. Giving is attaching. Because our heart follows our gift.

OUR HEART FOLLOWS OUR TREASURE.
Steven can love Joyce with all his heart but if Joyce is giving all the pussy to Mark, then Mark will be the man Joyce gets attached to. No matter how much Steven loves her.

Mandy can give John all her pussy but if John is spending all his money on Grace then Grace will be the woman John gets attached to. No matter how much sex Mandy gives him.

Where a woman's pussy goes, her heart follows. Where a man's money goes his heart follows. Because pussy and money are the treasure of each gender. And where our treasure goes our heart follows. Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

David J. Stewart explains this verse this way: "Most people quote the Bible incorrectly concerning this Scripture passage in Matthew 6:21, which is also repeated again in Luke 12:34. Most people think that the Bible says, where a person's heart is, there will there treasure be also; but that's not what God said at all. It's the opposite! The treasure doesn't follow our heart; but rather, our heart follows our treasure ... " - https://www.soulwinning.info/bd/treasure_and_heart.htm

Brent Esplin puts it this way: "I always interpreted this scripture as meaning that if your heart was right, you would naturally use your treasure (money, time, and talents) righteously. And yet, that is not what the
scripture says at all. Jesus doesn’t say that your treasure will follow your heart, he says that your heart will follow your treasure. The way to change your heart is not by trying to change your heart, but by learning to control your treasure. Treasure clearly leads the way, and the heart follows. If you want to change your heart, move your treasure. Your treasure holds the key to your heart." -
https://www.micawberprinciple.com/your-treasure-holds-the-key-to-your-heart-2600/

And the Revival Ministries International website explains: "Your heart follows your treasure – wherever your treasure goes, that is where your heart will go and that is where you will go." - https://www.revival.com/a/362-your-heart-follows-your-treasure

MEN ATTACH THROUGH SPENDING.
This is not a hard concept to grasp.

As humans where we spend money, we become emotionally attached. That's why we like to buy things from the same people and the same stores because we feel a kind of a bond/connection/loyalty, to where we spend. It's the nature of money. It gets us attached. The more we spend at a place the more we feel like we have a bond with that place and we'll return again to spend.

I'm sure you've heard someone say to a shopkeeper, "boss, I buy here everyday but today I don't have money, can you give me something on credit?" The customer feels a bond, having spent a lot in that shop. He thinks the shopkeeper shares that bond. But no. The shopkeeper doesn't feel it and will reply, "No credit please!". Leaving the customer feeling betrayed.

Where we spend money, we become emotionally attached. With men this carries over into romantic relationships because in romantic relationships men are still spending money. So the game is still the same for them.

FOLLOW THE MONEY.
If a guy has two women; one who loves him with all her heart but he's NOT spending on; and another he's spending on but who doesn't love him; which woman will it hurt him more to lose?

It's the one he's SPENDING ON.

If a guy has two women; one he's having sex with but not giving money and another he's giving money but not having sex with, which woman has his heart?

It's the one he's GIVING MONEY.

If a guy has a rich GF who spends on him, and another guy has a poor GF whom he spends on, If these two guys lose their GFs which guy would be hurt more?

It's the guy who SPENT ON HIS GF.

For men sex is a release. While spending is an expression of love. For women sex is the expression of love. Spending is the release. The stress that a man releases through sex, a woman releases through spending or Shopping.

This all means if there's a guy whose heart you want to win but he has many GFs, don't compete through sex. Don't Monopolize his dick. Monopolize his DOLLARS. Make him spend spend spend. On you. No matter if you see him once a week or once a month. Make him spend on you nonstop. You'll soon have his heart. Because his heart will follow his dollars. Sooner or later.

VALIDATION THROUGH SPENDING.
A woman gets a self-esteem boost from SLEEPING with a top class man. It's called Validational Sex. A man gets that self-esteem boost by SPENDING on a top class woman. You can call it Validational Spending.

If a poor woman sits begging and a pretty Slay Queen sits next to her on a sofa, men will ignore the poor woman and give the Slay Queen money. For just being pretty.
Men get a sweet feeling from giving money to a woman whom it would be an honor to have sex with. A guy who complains when his GF asks for a little money will happily give Beyonce his entire salary if she asks for it. Because it will make him feel special ("wow, Beyonce asked me for money!!!" ). It's a sweet feeling.

THE PROOF THAT YOU NEED AS A GIRL THAT MEN ATTACH THROUGH SPENDING.
As a woman, consider your Ex Boyfriends and you'll see a pattern:

The broke and the stingy ones were usually cold, unromantic and downright abusive and didn't care if you stayed or left. While the generous ones who spent on you were also the romantic ones who cared. And who cared enough to wait till you were ready for sex and never pressured you.

It's not a coincidence.

A man's treatment of a woman depends on whether or not he spends. Because a man's emotions follow his money. The more value you place on yourself as a woman the more it costs a man to have you and the more valuable you become to him and the more he cares about losing you. in other words; high-maintenance women get better treatment than low-maintenance women.

Isn't this why parents charge high bride price for their daughter? That having parted with so much money to a get a wife, a man won't easily discard her?
If a man beats his wife because she cost him money, then the price wasn't high enough. He didn't spend enough to view her as a treasure.

SAFEGUARDING YOUR LOVE AS A WOMAN.
Ever noticed in TV shows that when rich men screw up, their wives go on shopping sprees as revenge?

Trophy Wives know spending a man's money is the only payback that hurts a man without threatening the marriage.

To stop your man from cheating you don't try to control his sexuality. A man's sex drive is impossible to control.

What you control is your man's finances. The more a man cheats the more you spend his money. So the less money he has to spend on other women.
Finances enable a man to cheat. Without money most men don't know how to get a woman. And women don't give sex free.

Our grandmothers knew the game.

In the old days a man handed his salary over to his wife. Then it was the wife who controlled the finances. And from the wife the man got money for his day to day needs like transport fare and beer money. Which was all counted. This way it was hard for a man to cheat because he didn't have disposable cash on hand to spend.

Grand Mama got more game than Slay Mama.

SHERASEVEN1.
If you follow YouTube Gold Digger channels, you've undoubtedly come across the name SheRaSeven1, the undisputed Queen of Gold Diggers.

Long-married to a rich man, SheRa is the author of gold digging books with triggering titles like "I Bring Nothing To The Table" and "Too Pretty To Pay Bills".

SheRa is one cold mother. Before digging for gold and writing for gold diggers she used to work at a mortuary as a makeup artist for dead people. And today, besides being a Trophy Wife, she's a real life witch with a witchcraft channel on YouTube (ashera star goddess). Yes baby, She's evil personified.

NOW....In case it feels like this writeup is pushing concepts I pulled from my ass, here is a SheRaSeven1 video explaining the need to get men to spend on you to get them to commit.
It's a 15 min video titled: "Cheating Women, and more Topics". The part you want is at 6:45. Get it from the hoe's mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smAmQf9Cgkk

So here's the game: You don't make a man fall in love with you so he will give you money. You make a man give you money so he will fall in love with you.

Because Finances are the man's Feelings. If he's financing you he'll have feelings for you.

#LevelUp
#SecureTheBag

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:56am On Nov 11, 2019
For guys getting triggered over this writeup.....

Martinez39:
I understand what you are saying. It seemed to me that you demanded ubunja to pick a side and you hounded him for violating some "bro code". I was trying to remind you that ubunja has his freedom to do as he like. I agree with you that men want feminine women who are submissive, industrious and useful, and respectful but it doesn't change the fact that many men who have invested so much in a relationship are very reluctant to end the relationship and are willing to run helter-skelter to make it work even if it means enduring and tolerating so much bullcrap and rules from the girl and readily forgiving her when she cheats. At break up, these men become depressed and suicidal because a break up means their investment was all for nothing. It all boils down to the fact ubunja dropped here. Read my first post on this thread.

Given the truthfulness of this, advising girls to ask for investment to avoid being jilted makes sense. There are other ways, even better ways, to win a man but from the female perspective (so appropriate to consider since this is a female miseducations), asking for investment is the safest route. If this was a male miseducations, ubunja would have advised you to pocket your money and don't give sh!t because from the male perspective, it's the safest route. For now, let's focus on the topic — will a man's heart follow his treasure?

Don't worry, no one can force men to give out their money. Chillax.

And don't worry guys, I got you. It's gonna be sweet when I put out writeups for Male Gold Diggers. Just chillax.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martini101(m): 4:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Welcome Back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Cutehector(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Ilegendd you know, this here is way more better than your shittt. wink yours is about trying to kiss ass.

Ubunja great stuff.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by kunleweb: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Welcome back wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Login12: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Should this be a woman's come back now ?

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Momoney77: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Oh ye Nairaland LADIES who accuse Ubunja of misogyny. Come and learn from the master himself. What your fellow ladies can't teach you, Ubunja has given u for free...

Now you lot's should apologise to him...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Momoney77: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
Typing...

Ubunja, I was meaning to ask..Have you read the book: The Rules( Not Your Mother Rules)? something like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ashewoboy(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja. emancipating men from pvssy slavery. how many likes for ubunja? every time I read ubuja's thread, I usually wish I have known these (the tactics) long time ago. being a nice guy is a very bad thing. ladies will treat you with disdain. is it not illogical? somebody who is treating you nicely, you are treating that person with disdain? that is exactly what ladies do to nice guys. I have actually heard ladies gist where a lady voiced out about her boyfriend. she reprehended him by saying "I don't like him, he is too nice". I think that is what is responsible for the dissolution of their relationship.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Momoney77:

Ubunja, I was meaning to ask..Have you read the book: The Rules( Not Your Mother Rules)? something like that.
no boss I have not. But im in a lot of gold Digger spaces online.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2019
ashewoboy:
ubunja. emancipating men from pvssy slavery. how many likes for ubunja? every time I read ubuja's thread, I usually wish I have known these (the tactics) long time ago. being a nice guy is a very bad thing. ladies will treat you with disdain. is it not illogical? somebody who is treating you nicely, you are treating that person with disdain? that is exactly what ladies do to nice guys. I have actually heard ladies gist where a lady voiced out about her boyfriend. she reprehended him by saying "I don't like him, he is too nice". I think that is what is responsible for the dissolution of their relationship.
when girls say a guy is "too nice" they don't mean the dictionary meaning of Nice. They mean someone who is AGREEABLE. someone who tells people what people wanna hear. Someone who is a Yes Man.

Eg.
Girl: "What do you like coffee or tea?"
Guy: "I like coffee"
Girl: "oh, I like tea"
Guy: "you know what? I think tea is better. Yah I also like tea"

Nice Guys try to be a duplicate of women. Nice Guys don't understand its OK for them to have differing views, likes, interests, hobbies, tastes, opinions, about life and things. They think they must be exact copies of their women. It's boring.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
when girls say a guy is "too nice" they don't mean the dictionary meaning of Nice. They mean someone who is AGREEABLE. someone who tells people what people wanna hear. Someone who is a Yes Man.

Eg.
Girl: "What do you like coffee or tea?"
Guy: "I like coffee"
Girl: "oh, I like tea"
Guy: "you know what? I think tea is better. Yah I also like tea"

Nice Guys try to be a duplicate of women. Nice Guys don't understand its OK for them to have differing views, likes, interests, hobbies, tastes, opinions, about life and things. They think they must be exact copies of their women. It's boring.

.. Apt. You are good my brother mahn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Momoney77:
Oh ye Nairaland LADIES who accuse Ubunja of misogyny. Come and learn from the master himself. What your fellow ladies can't teach you, Ubunja has given u for free...

Now you lot's should apologise to him...
they won't. They have Ego.
Write something they don't like, they complain. Write something to help them, they ignore.
That's the nature of women.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
CONTROLLING A MAN THROUGH HIS MONEY.

For Women.

This is Chapter 2 of my 10 chapter, gold digging manual for women I'll publish on my blog end of November. The book is titled Parasitique

PROLOGUE.
Gold diggers targeting wealthy men play a kind of game most women have never heard of. Game whose principles appear counterproductive and self-defeating, but which work like clockwork. Everything in that game hinges on a deep understanding of a man and his relationship with his money.

This writeup will bring that understanding to you.

PLEASURES.
The weakness of men is the pleasures of the flesh and the weakness of women is the pleasures of the cash. Women peep inside a man's open wallet as eagerly as men peep inside a woman's open legs.

Because the first thing a man wants from a woman is sex and the first thing a woman wants from a man is money; money and pussy are the treasure of each gender. A man's treasure is his money inside his wallet. And a woman's treasure is her pussy inside her legs.

TREASURES.
Luke 12:34 says about treasure: "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

A woman's heart is between her legs for her treasure is her pussy between her legs. Sex gets her attached because in opening her legs she's opening her heart.

But a man's heart is not between his legs for his dick is NOT a treasure. Dick has zero value.
What gets a man attached on the same level as women getting attached through sex is not sex but a man's own treasure: Money.

A KIND Of GAME MOST WOMEN HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.
How do you make a man fall in love with you?

Do you give him sex?
When it comes to sex: Women need an emotional connection to have sex with a man. Men need sex to create an emotional connection with a woman Gold Diggers, because they delay sex or don't have sex at all with men, they need something that can create an emotional connection with a man BEFORE or WITHOUT sex.

Which is a colossal challenge. How do you make a man emotionally attach to you without sleeping with him?

But Gold Diggers have an ace up their sleeve. They have an uncommon wisdom. They play a kind of a game that appears counterproductive and self-defeating but which works like clockwork: THEY MAKE A MAN SPEND ON THEM.

Here is a little secret only gold diggers know. It's how high-maintenance, materialistic women, hated as they are by Society, keep getting married to wealthy and powerful men, while low-maintenance women wallow in mediocre relationships.

The secret is this:
Men express their love through money. Money is a man's emotions.

MEN EXPRESS THEIR LOVE THROUGH MONEY.
While women express their love through sex. Men express their love through money. Ask a woman to prove her love and she'll open her legs. Ask a man to prove his love and he'll open his wallet:

Women express their love through sex.
Maxwell: "Primrose loves me!"
Friend: "How do you know?
Maxwell: "She slept with me!"

Men express their Iove through money.
Primrose: "Maxwell loves me!"
Friend: "How do you know?"
Primrose: "He bought me an iPhone 11"

Women open legs, men open hearts. A woman expresses his love for a man through sex. By opening her legs, she's in fact, opening her heart. For between her legs lies her heart. For women sex is emotional that way. But a man doesn't express his love for a woman through sex. A man expresses his love for a woman through money.

MONEY IS A MAN'S EMOTIONS.
Where his money goes, a man's heart follows. The more money a man spends on a woman, no matter how insignificant she is to him, the more significant she'll become. Women go through this process with pussy. The more sex a woman gives a man the more attached she becomes. Because her heart is between her legs and pussy is her emotions.

With men it's money. Money is the emotions.

A man can't spend it without getting attached. Just as Pussy is a woman's emotions and a woman can't spread it without getting attached.

WHY GOOD GIRLS LOSE.
Good girls lose in love because they have the game backwards:
To make a man fall in love ordinary women demand very little financially but give so much sexually. But sex doesn't get men attached the way it gets women attached.

Men themselves complain nonstop about gold diggers and materialistic women, but who do they marry? Gold diggers and materialistic women! Not the good girls giving sex free and demanding no money.

Gold diggers make men pay for nothing. Good girls make men fvck for nothing.

Gold diggers WIN because men's hearts follow their money not their dick because money is the treasure not the dick. Sex doesn't get men attached. Money does. The spending of it. As cruel and as crazy as it may sound, the key to a man's heart is getting his money while giving him NOTHING in return. The moment you give him ANYTHING you've ruined everything. The more a man spends on a woman - even without sex, even without love - the more he sees her as an INVESTMENT. And the more he needs everything to work out because otherwise everything has been a waste. If a man has spent heavily on you - ESPECIALLY without getting anything back - he will marry you. It becomes a business decision: "I have spent so much on this girl, if I drop her now it means I've wasted all my money!". It's a DECISION. When a man's commitment is a "decision" and not a "feeling" you have his love. Men are logical and this is the meaning of "Men love with their heads". It means men "decide" to fall in love.

Once a man views you as an investment, you have him by the balls. Because he's invested, he becomes predictable and powerless and can't easily walk away.
You hold all the power in your hand because you spent nothing and gave nothing and you can walk out any time without losing anything. So, the man, to keep you from walking out, which will mean all the money he's spent on you so far will have been wasted, he has to spend more and more. Getting himself more and more invested.

By opening his wallet, He has played himself.

His money is controlling him.

MEN BRING THE CASH, WOMEN BRING THE FLESH.
In love, Men invest financially, Women invest sexually.

Cruel, money-hungry Jezebels know that getting a man's heart has NOTHING to do with a woman opening her legs, but everything to do with a man opening his wallet. Gold diggers know that men eventually fall in love with the women they give money. Just like women eventually fall in love with the men they give pussy.

And do you know why it's absolutely totally necessary to deny the man sex? While spending his money? Because in his head he tells himself: "If I'm spending so much on this girl yet I'm getting no sex, then other guys who are not spending HAVE WORSE CHANCES with her. This girl is pure gold. She's chaste and clean".

In short; If you're impossible for him to fvck, even though he's spending, he figures you're impossible FOR EVERY OTHER MAN to fvck. He imagines if he can't buy your pussy, then no man will steal you from him by offering you money. It makes you a good investment.

WHEN A WOMAN DOESN'T ASK FOR MONEY.
A man loves through his money. A woman loves through her pussy

A woman who doesn't ask for money is like a man who doesn't ask for sex. Both imagine their actions are noble but they both end up losing their partners. The low-maintenance woman loses because a man won't attach until he opens his wallet. And the chaste man loses because a woman won't attach until she opens her legs. When you don't ask for money or sex, you block your partner from bonding with you. The attachments that result from giving money and giving sex do not form. Until a woman has given you sex, you're just another guy she can drop and forget in a second. She's not invested. Just like until a man has given you money, you're just another girl he can drop and forget in a second. You haven't cost him anything yet. He is not invested.

We all know of good women who didn't bother their men for a cent, but were cruelly thrown aside in favour of greedy moneyhungry Jezebels. We also know of good men who didn't bother their women for sex, but were thrown aside for some h0rny hedonistic he-goat.

For men money is the treasure and spending is the attachment. For women pussy is the treasure and sex is the attachment.

GETTING A MAN INVESTED.
A man can love you without giving you a cent, just as you can love a man without giving him sex. But to get a man invested in you, get him to SPEND on you. Just as a man knows to get you invested in him he must make you SLEEP with him.

A man doesn't consider it love until you sleep with him. You must not consider it love until a man spends on you.

A man can chase you for a year, but the day he fvcks you is the day YOU start chasing him. Tables turn after sex. Because after sex YOU become invested. It's the same with men and money. There's an amount of money that once a man spends on you - even without sex - shît becomes real for him and he'll start chasing. Because HE WILL BE INVESTED. Because you're now an "investment."

GIVING IS ATTACHING.
Men love sex but it doesn't get them attached, it gets the women giving the sex attached. Women love money but it doesn't get them attached, it gets the men giving the money attached. By giving money, men become attached. By giving pussy women become attached.

For both men and women the emotional attachment happens IN GIVING. Not in receiving.

We fall in love with those we give. Not those who give us. Just like a virgin falls in love with, and emotionally attaches to, the man SHE GIVES her virginity to. While the man receiving the girl's virginity feels nothing but an ego boost. Giving is attaching. Because our heart follows our gift.

OUR HEART FOLLOWS OUR TREASURE.
Steven can love Joyce with all his heart but if Joyce is giving all the pussy to Mark, then Mark will be the man Joyce gets attached to. No matter how much Steven loves her.

Mandy can give John all her pussy but if John is spending all his money on Grace then Grace will be the woman John gets attached to. No matter how much sex Mandy gives him.

Where a woman's pussy goes, her heart follows. Where a man's money goes his heart follows. Because pussy and money are the treasure of each gender. And where our treasure goes our heart follows. Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

David J. Stewart explains this verse this way: "Most people quote the Bible incorrectly concerning this Scripture passage in Matthew 6:21, which is also repeated again in Luke 12:34. Most people think that the Bible says, where a person's heart is, there will there treasure be also; but that's not what God said at all. It's the opposite! The treasure doesn't follow our heart; but rather, our heart follows our treasure... " - https://www.soulwinning.info/bd/treasure_and_heart.htm

Brent Esplin puts it this way: "I always interpreted this scripture as meaning that if your heart was right, you would naturally use your treasure (money, time, and talents)
righteously. And yet, that is not what the
scripture says at all. Jesus doesn’t say
that your treasure will follow your heart,
he says that your heart will follow your
treasure.
The way to change your heart is not by
trying to change your heart, but by
learning to control your treasure.
Treasure clearly leads the way, and the
heart follows. If you want to change your
heart, move your treasure. Your treasure
holds the key to your heart." - micawberprinciple.com/your-treasure-holds-the-key-to-your-heart-2600/

And the Revival Ministries International website explains: "Your heart follows your treasure – wherever your treasure goes, that is where your heart will go and that is where you will go." - https://www.revival.com/a/362-your-heart-follows-your-treasure

MEN ATTACH THROUGH SPENDING.
This is not a hard concept to grasp.

As humans where we spend money, we become emotionally attached. That's why we like to buy things from the same people and the same stores because we feel a kind of a bond/connection/loyalty, to where we spend. It's the nature of money. It gets us attached. The more we spend at a place the more we feel like we have a bond with that place and we'll return again to spend.

I'm sure you've heard someone say to a shopkeeper, "boss, I buy here everyday but today I don't have money, can you give me something on credit?" The customer feels a bond, having spent a lot in that shop. He thinks the shopkeeper shares that bond. But no. The shopkeeper doesn't feel it and will reply, "No credit please!". Leaving the customer feeling betrayed.

Where we spend money, we become emotionally attached. With men this carries over into romantic relationships because in romantic relationships men are still spending money. So the game is still the same for them.

FOLLOW THE MONEY.
If a guy has two women; one who loves him with all her heart but he's NOT spending on; and another he's spending on but who doesn't love him; which woman will it hurt him more to lose?

It's the one he's SPENDING ON.

If a guy has two women; one he's having sex with but not giving money and another he's giving money but not having sex with, which woman has his heart?

It's the one he's GIVING MONEY.

If a guy has a rich GF who spends on him, and another guy has a poor GF whom he spends on, If these two guys lose their GFs which guy would be hurt more?

It's the guy who SPENT ON HIS GF.

For men sex is a release. While spending is an expression of love. For women sex is the expression of love. Spending is the release. The stress that a man releases through sex, a woman releases through spending or Shopping.

This all means if there's a guy whose heart you want to win but he has many GFs, don't compete through sex. Don't Monopolize his dick. Monopolize his DOLLARS. Make him spend spend spend. On you. No matter if you see him once a week or once a month. Make him spend on you nonstop. You'll soon have his heart. Because his heart will follow his dollars. Sooner or later.

VALIDATION THROUGH SPENDING.
A woman gets a self-esteem boost from SLEEPING with a top class man. It's called Validational Sex. A man gets that self-esteem boost by SPENDING on a top class woman. You can call it Validational Spending.

If a poor woman sits begging and a pretty Slay Queen sits next to her on a sofa, men will ignore the poor woman and give the Slay Queen money. For just being pretty.
Men get a sweet feeling from giving money to a woman whom it would be an honor to have sex with. A guy who complains when his GF asks for a little money will happily give Beyonce his entire salary if she asks for it. Because it will make him feel special ("wow, Beyonce asked me for money!!!" ). It's a sweet feeling.

THE PROOF THAT YOU NEED AS A GIRL THAT MEN ATTACH THROUGH SPENDING.
As a woman, consider your Ex Boyfriends and you'll see a pattern:

The broke and the stingy ones were usually cold, unromantic and downright abusive and didn't care if you stayed or left. While the generous ones who spent on you were also the romantic ones who cared. And who cared enough to wait till you were ready for sex and never pressured you.

It's not a coincidence.

A man's treatment of a woman depends on whether or not he spends. Because a man's emotions follow his money. The more value you place on yourself as a woman the more it costs a man to have you and the more valuable you become to him and the more he cares about losing you. in other words; high-maintenance women get better treatment than low-maintenance women.

Isn't this why parents charge high bride price for their daughter? That having parted with so much money to a get a wife, a man won't easily discard her?
If a man beats his wife because she cost him money, then the price wasn't high enough. He didn't spend enough to view her as a treasure.

SAFEGUARDING YOUR LOVE AS A WOMAN.
Ever noticed in TV shows that when rich men screw up, their wives go on shopping sprees as revenge?

Trophy Wives know spending a man's money is the only payback that hurts a man without threatening the marriage.

To stop your man from cheating you don't try to control his sexuality. A man's sex drive is impossible to control.

What you control is your man's finances. The more a man cheats the more you spend his money. So the less money he has to spend on other women.
Finances enable a man to cheat. Without money most men don't know how to get a woman. And women don't give sex free.

Our grandmothers knew the game.

In the old days a man handed his salary over to his wife. Then it was the wife who controlled the finances. And from the wife the man got money for his day to day needs like transport fare and beer money. Which was all counted. This way it was hard for a man to cheat because he didn't have disposable cash on hand to spend.

Grand Mama got more game than Slay Mama.

SHERASEVEN1.
If you follow YouTube Gold Digger channels, you've undoubtedly come across the name SheRaSeven1, the undisputed Queen of Gold Diggers.

Long-married to a rich man, SheRa is the author of gold digging books with triggering titles like "I Bring Nothing To The Table" and "Too Pretty To Pay Bills".

SheRa is one cold mother. Before digging for gold and writing for gold diggers she used to work at a mortuary as a makeup artist for dead people. And today, besides being a Trophy Wife, she's a real life witch with a witchcraft channel on YouTube (ashera star goddess). Yes baby, She's evil personified.

NOW....In case it feels like this writeup is pushing concepts I pulled from my ass, here is a SheRaSeven1 video explaining the need to get men to spend on you to get them to commit.
It's a 15 min video titled: "Cheating Women, and more Topics". The part you want is at 6:45. Get it from the hoe's mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smAmQf9Cgkk

So here's the game: You don't make a man fall in love with you so he will give you money. You make a man give you money so he will fall in love with you.

Because Finances are the man's Feelings. If he's financing you he'll have feelings for you.

#LevelUp
#SecureTheBag
So you know Shera? You must be one of them hoteps dustbunnies lurking her page. Still a learner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
I guess this write-up is more on female advantage!! I can relate really well!!!
I will rather be called a gold digger than the other way round!!!
If your bf can invest in you without pressuring for sex then he will definitely marry you because he knows he hw much he has invested nd will never let you go!!! Bt Nigerian guys do call them mugu only because they believe every guys needs to be players!! That's why i can never leave my bf ehh,he has done alot!!!
Every lady needs to be smart!!! Stop giving your broke bf free pussy all the name of love!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by kunleweb: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
So you know Shera? You must be one of them hoteps dustbunnies lurking her page. Still a learner

I beg you. Let Ubunja be. You're too filled with negative vibe. Its okay if you're unhappy and negative, but let people be without throwing your tantrums/rants/negative thrashy bitchy attitude. Its sickening to imagine you're a woman and a doctor. You're filled with sadness.

My goodness. Don't bother responding. I don't see you better than a vomitt spill

May God forgive whosoever stole your peace

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2019
This miseducation for ladies is better than all the boring female miseducation jargons ever written by Sandra8, Missghosted, Eyeness and others. Kudos to Ubunja.

I have always known this that's why I always told boys to stop spending. If any one had read my previous posts, you will observe where I pointed out financial investment in a relationship as the main reason for Nigerian boys committing suicide by sniper during a break up. They've have invested so much money and time and even gone into debt because they want to make their girlfriends happy. Having invested all these, it's not surprising to see them doing all they can to maintain the relationship. They even endure toxicity and disrespect from the girl; they accept all her rules and are willing to bow to her like a fool; they readily forgive her when she cheats and lie; etc. Why are they going through all this? Because they have heavily invested in the relationship and seeing the dissolution of the relationship would mean their investment and sacrifices were all for nothing and had been a waste.

Spending, investing, and sacrificing heavily in a relationship that lasted for quite a long time but end and didn't amount to anything is like wasting part of your life all for nothing. It's even clear, which makes it more painful, that those energy, time, and investment could have been channelled to other things. The more the investment, the greater the hurt during break up. Some really invested so so much (and even went into debt or sacrificed huge parts of their career or business plan just to see that the girl is alright) that they become depressed and suicidal during a break up. They are terrible drained, saddened, and hurt that a great part of their lives had all been for nothing (and have incurred debt and passed on good opportunities all for nothing).

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
they won't. They have Ego.
Write something they don't like, they complain. Write something to help them, they ignore.
That's the nature of women.

Thanks ubunja cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nat404: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja, thanks so much. Have learnt a lot from you. You deserve an award.

For gold digging, I use a very little amount of amount like N1,000 to test if that particular woman is a gold digger or not from the beginning of knowing her and it's been working wonderfully well for you. wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I guess this write-up is more on female advantage!! I can relate really well!!!
I will rather be called a gold digger than the other way round!!!
If your bf can invest in you without pressuring for sex then he will definitely marry you because he knows he hw much he has invested nd will never let you go!!! Bt Nigerian guys do call them mugu only because they believe every guys needs to be players!! That's why i can never leave my bf ehh,he has done alot!!!
Every lady needs to be smart!!! Stop giving your broke bf free pussy all the name of love!!!
So ladies now agree with Ubunja. grin He is no longer broke and frustrated? Great!

Anyway, the op is spot on but don't try to water down the fact that with girls, you included, it's all about the money. You don't love your spending bf, it's just the money. Have a great Monday. grin

33 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Charleys: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja where is this so called blog of yours?
I'm tired of coming to nairaland to search for your stories, I'd rather go to your blog.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
@Ubunja

I can't see any lady calling you broke, jobless, and frustrated? grin What has changed? grin I don't see anyone saying that you are always spending your time on women? grin Two of them that usually lampoon you are now agreeing and thanking you.

Women!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
So ladies now agree with Ubunja. grin He is no longer broke and frustrated? Great!

Anyway, the op is spot on but don't try to water down the fact that with girls, you included, it's all about the money. You don't love your spending bf, it's just the money. Have a great Monday. grin
I never commented about him b4,i do see his post bt ignore because it's none of my business,its usually for alpha male not for female advantage!! Bt this i can relate because it says alot!!! Nd i do love my bf with all my heart!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I never commented about him b4,i do see his post bt ignore because it's none of my business,its usually for alpha male not for female advantage!! Bt this i can relate because it says alot!!! Nd i do love my bf with all my heart!!!
Okay o. If you give birth to sons, make show you give them the red pills in abundance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by czarr(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2019
I salute you ubunja, you never disappoint.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Okay o. If you give birth to sons, make show you give them the red pills in abundance.
lol my bf already told me in future we having only one kid,nd definitely i will prefer a female child!!! Nd if it should be a male i will keep him away of all this so called red pill syndrome!! I can't treat my son to be treating women like trash when his father isn't!!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by JohnNgene: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
Typing...

Ubunja thanks for notifying me of this writeup via Whatsapp.

I see a lot of lessons here: Spiritual. Business. Romance.

Well done sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by starstaz(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Early comment::

I just dig thru the first quarter of this great piece and I can justly say its thoughtful and highly provocative. This is another masterclass of great work. kudos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Nat404:
Ubunja, thanks so much. Have learnt a lot from you. You deserve an award.

For gold digging, I use a very little amount of amount like N1,000 to test if that particular woman is a gold digger or not from the beginning of knowing her and it's been working wonderfully well for you. wink smiley

Wouldn't you mind sharing how you do it?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by skywalker240(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Where are all the female Nairalanders that always criticize ubunja post ?

now here's a peice of the misseducation pie for you, afterall you love a spending man and you are "the broke guys deserve no erection" crew

they wont show up, confused beings.

am always at GRINCH MODE when it comes to nairaland girls and most women in general.

teuh.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by rex444(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2019
wonderful write up but I think it doesn't apply generally.....there is this thing called charity as well.....some men might keep some women as a charitable case so even they spend a million or more on a girl, they don't really mind what comes out of it ....my opinion tho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Grandlord: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2019
The sunk cost fallacy aka escalation of commitment! The illusion is crazy, especially when coupled with emotions and hope. grin

I learnt how to deal with it( sunk cost fallacy) a long time ago. Whether that be in business, academics or even relationships. No trappings, no slavery. cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.