Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] (26734 Views)

If A Person Dies A Virgin, Will They Have Missed D Most Vital Pleasures Of Life? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
ericsmith:

who asked him to care ? considerin the population of nairalanders is write up are inconsequential to the society..ok
lol ! mayb also i nid to remind you on my moniker its state "male" i don't do emotion. i don't jus look out for what benefit me alone,i also take concern about what might affect others.that is much i could say about me. naturally women are gold diggers, this is definitely not an eye opener to the ladies, it is a justification.
Truth that won't facilitate progress or enable an organised society is not worth sharing.
If you insist he is saying the truth, how cum he forgot to state emphatically that "Gold diggin" is only lucrative on the short term & for ladies who don't want a lasting r/ship. yeah ! we all know some prominent A list gold diggers in the industry.. asides living large alone, do they av a home. kim kardashian had a home when she stopped gold diggin. she showed her managerial side, she calmed down
For any lady the take away from that post is, to secure a man yu av to gold dig him immersely.. that is entire wrong & false, gold digging can only fetch women valueables buh certainly not a man's heart or that lasting r/ship they crave for, sooner or laster d man wil know.
For the ladies who av time to play around enjoy d gold digging tips buh for those ladies wey no get time, show a man ur potential he will value you, show him ur managerial skills n he will place his treasures in ur hands. men love ladies that add value to them.
martinez i wish i could understand you n i knw yu wish u can understand wat am even sayin .. we've tried abi naw grin

it's funny how you want men to chase pussy but want women to chase love.

Dude, it's a simple thing. You don't like what you read just ignore and move on. If it's too much a betrayal to you what I wrote then the door is open. Say your good byes and visit threads that align better with your ideals. It's really that easy.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
noCAP:
And Ubunja, pick a side. Don't be a two faced phony wink
you don't have to insult me.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
ericsmith:

who asked him to care ? considerin the population of nairalanders is write up are inconsequential to the society..ok
lol ! mayb also i nid to remind you on my moniker its state "male" i don't do emotion. i don't jus look out for what benefit me alone,i also take concern about what might affect others.that is much i could say about me. naturally women are gold diggers, this is definitely not an eye opener to the ladies, it is a justification.
Truth that won't facilitate progress or enable an organised society is not worth sharing.
If you insist he is saying the truth, how cum he forgot to state emphatically that "Gold diggin" is only lucrative on the short term & for ladies who don't want a lasting r/ship. yeah ! we all know some prominent A list gold diggers in the industry.. asides living large alone, do they av a home. kim kardashian had a home when she stopped gold diggin. she showed her managerial side, she calmed down
For any lady the take away from that post is, to secure a man yu av to gold dig him immersely.. that is entire wrong & false, gold digging can only fetch women valueables buh certainly not a man's heart or that lasting r/ship they crave for, sooner or laster d man wil know.
For the ladies who av time to play around enjoy d gold digging tips buh for those ladies wey no get time, show a man ur potential he will value you, show him ur managerial skills n he will place his treasures in ur hands. men love ladies that add value to them.
martinez i wish i could understand you n i knw yu wish u can understand wat am even sayin .. we've tried abi naw grin
I understand what you are saying. It seemed to me that you demanded ubunja to pick a side and you hounded him for violating some "bro code". I was trying to remind you that ubunja has his freedom to do as he like. I agree with you that men want feminine women who are submissive, industrious and useful, and respectful but it doesn't change the fact that many men who have invested so much in a relationship are very reluctant to end the relationship and are willing to run helter-skelter to make it work even if it means enduring and tolerating so much bullcrap and rules from the girl and readily forgiving her when she cheats. At break up, these men become depressed and suicidal because a break up means their investment was all for nothing. It all boils down to the fact ubunja dropped here. Read my first post on this thread.

Given the truthfulness of this, advising girls to ask for investment to avoid being jilted makes sense. There are other ways, even better ways, to win a man but from the female perspective (so appropriate to consider since this is a female miseducations), asking for investment is the safest route. If this was a male miseducations, ubunja would have advised you to pocket your money and don't give sh!t because from the male perspective, it's the safest route. For now, let's focus on the topic — will a man's heart follow his treasure?

Don't worry, no one can force men to give out their money. Chillax.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
maak400:

You’re right Martinez, guys need to stop spending on women who are not their wives. Great comment bro.
Exactly!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
I understand what you are saying. It seemed to me that you demanded ubunja to pick a side and you hounded him for violating some "bro code". I was trying to remind you that ubunja has his freedom to do as he like. I agree with you that men want feminine women who are submissive, industrious and useful, and respectful but it doesn't change the fact that many men who have invested so much in a relationship are very reluctant to end the relationship and are willing to run helter-skelter to make it work even if it means enduring and tolerating so much bullcrap and rules from the girl and readily forgiving her when she cheats. At break up, these men become depressed and suicidal because a break up means their investment was all for nothing. It all boils down to the fact ubunja dropped here. Read my first post on this thread.

Given the truthfulness of this, advising girls to ask for investment to avoid being jilted makes sense. There are other ways, even better ways, to win a man but from the female perspective (so appropriate to consider since this is a female miseducations), asking for investment is the safest route. If this was a male miseducations, ubunja would have advised you to pocket your money and don't give sh!t because from the male perspective, it's the safest route. For now, let's focus on the topic — will a man's heart follow his treasure?

Don't worry, no one can force men to give out their money. Chillax.

That's the summary of the writeup. Nice one.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
maak400:

But some ladies still dump their caring boyfriend who has spent a lot on them and plans to even marry them.
Bt i can't o, I know guys like that usually love all thier heart!! Like my stupid ex nw, that guy is very stingy ehh nd still have the guts to cheat!!!
Most players are stingy that's how you can differentiate real men from players!!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
ericsmith:

Who asked him to care ? considerin the population of nairalanders is write up are inconsequential to the society..ok
I understand your point and moral perspective. We know that women are golddiggers by nature and they, in accordance with the deceptive human nature, will use the op as a justification and wax stronger in golddigging. However, we know the justification is isn't sincere and they would gold-dig anyway but they can't force us to spend our money on them and nothing stops men from dumping women who ask for money. The crux here, for me, is the truthfulness in what he wrote. That's all that matters to me. Would you throw away an accurate scientific conclusion because the Professor who conducted the research is a racist? No! In fact, ubunja doesn't hate anybody.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Leoniine(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
"if you are a full time house wife and your husband is working hard, footing all the bills and taking care of you and your children, would it be wrong or bad for you to make him a sandwich, respect him as the man of house, and do the chores?"

No.

It wouldn't be wrong or bad.

And I can do those things for him.

As a feminist.

You're the one misconstruing feminism here. It's not about disrespect, and being a braggart, being hurtful and neglecting things that need tending to...

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Itooweak4una: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I guess this write-up is more on female advantage!! I can relate really well!!!
I will rather be called a gold digger than the other way round!!!
If your bf can invest in you without pressuring for sex then he will definitely marry you because he knows he hw much he has invested nd will never let you go!!! Bt Nigerian guys do call them mugu only because they believe every guys needs to be players!! That's why i can never leave my bf ehh,he has done alot!!!
Every lady needs to be smart!!! Stop giving your broke bf free pussy all the name of love!!!

What happens if you get married and your husband get broke?
No more love, no more pussy for him

Are you thinking of future circumstances at all before writing most of your comment?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Itooweak4una: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Bt i can't o, I know guys like that usually love all thier heart!! Like my stupid ex nw, that guy is very stingy ehh nd still have the guts to cheat!!!
Most players are stingy that's how you can differentiate real men from players!!!

Another one!!!!
How can someone be stingy because he didn't give you money you didn't work for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omar09(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
ORIMIRI:
[/color][color=#006600]

Now,you suddenly realised that you have a doughter, sister,mother or wife etc, and they have to be empowered through the miseducation too? Well, that is a good one i see. But i think your EMOTION is working on you already. This write up depicts you as a soft being,a mangina,a traitor to the redpill and not the alpha you wish to intill in boys through your previous miseducation

This post is a bomb. Depending on how you choose to see it. I see 6 you seeing 9 doesn't mean they are not figures. Now let me help you see the 6 I am seeing.

Now you know how the real gold diggers work tell me if you won't fight. Assuming you are in a relationship with a bitch who's been syphoning you cash, this is a perfect article for you to understand you are being gold dug. And for you to learn how to walk out of the relationship.

All this man's write ups is just for us men to learn how to let go of any relationship that is not in our favor. It teaches us to embrace change as it is the only constant thing. At least you know their secrets, whether or not it becomes a weapon in your hands depend on how you use it. Cheers

Martinez39
Ubunja

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omar09(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kingoflotto:

Exactly boss.. It seems like you are the only one that understands what ubunja wrote here... It goes in both ways so it's left to each individuals and genders to apply wisdom along with it... Simple

Many people like me understood, and chose not post a thing.
Thank God Ubunja is not emotionally driven, some with this kinda bashing would decide to quit posting.

@Ubunja don't ever quit on us bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Funmmyastic: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Leoniine:

No.

It wouldn't be wrong or bad.

And I can do those things for him.

As a feminist.

You're the one misconstruing feminism here. It's not about disrespect, and being a braggart, being hurtful and neglecting things that need tending to...

Every feminists says what's in the emboldened but their actions don't accord with their utterances. Perhaps, just like Michellekabod2, you are a classical feminist. I am referring to contemporary feminist.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

Many people like me understood, and chose not post a thing.
Thank God Ubunja is not emotionally driven, some with this kinda bashing would decide to quit posting.

@Ubunja don't ever quit on us bro.
As in. This miseducation is just a little tip to girls and people are losing it without reading the message and taking into account who it is meant for. Funny enough this op is more beneficial to boys than girls. The men who don't fall prey to gold diggers are those who have read and/or understood the thought process and strategy of golddiggers. This female miseducations kills two birds with a stone.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
it's funny how you want men to chase pussy but want women to chase love.

Dude, it's a simple thing. You don't like what you read just ignore and move on. If it's too much a betrayal to you what I wrote then the door is open. Say your good byes and visit threads that align better with your ideals. It's really that easy.

I guess my noise woke you, smiley jus as there noise make me know you. if i don't tell u wat 2 write then u can't tell me threads to visit or when to say gud bye ...if u no like my comment on ur threads in a public forum u can chose to ignore. i didnt even discredit what u wrote i only made correctional statements.
i don't rmember askin men to chase pvssy buh even i insinuated such @least all women av pussy to give @ the end all men get what they want, on the otherhand can we say all men av money not to talk of give,@ the end will women get wat they want.
i want a sista or daughter that wil ends up like omotola n not like toke makinwa ..u love women i love dem more.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ichidodo: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
To hack this Ubunja Code for the ladies, I believe the key is to be a God father. A God father is a love-vendor or sugar daddy on steroids. Men use money to buy clout, men use money buy influence....The simps and red Pillers alike are liable to using money to buy pussy validation...A God father by virtue of social standing, experience or just sheer suavé or charisma is able to paint a picture in the minds of his quarry. Just as pastors get into the minds of their members, the God father follows up this mind washing with strategic,well thought out and relatively inexpensive spendings (yes, you must spend or invest, call it whatever you like)..The trick here is to plant a seed in your quarry's mind as to how her life would be so much easier (financially, emotionally,psychological and sexually) if she sought after YOUR validation....And how does she seek your validation? Via the most sweetest thing in the world...Pvssy.Replicate these overtime and you will have pvssies falling on you.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by kunleweb: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
maak400:

Chai... see finishing! shocked pity the babe o

cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omar09(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
As in. This miseducation is just a little tip to girls and people are losing it without reading the message and taking into account who it is meant for. Funny enough this op is more beneficial to boys than girls. The men who don't fall prey to gold diggers are those who have read and/or understood the thought process and strategy of golddiggers. This female miseducations kills two birds with a stone.

Leave them with their mindset. They think we in war with them females. If we was, who we gon fvck?
Damn this hard hearted niggas that have refused to let go of their past and embrace their pain. They is all about revenge n shiit. It ain't about revenge. It about you being informed. As it goes, to be fore warned is to be ten arm. And those emotional niggas don't go correcting me on the bolded. I'm with me head when I wrote it not drunk.

Peace Martinez39

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ichidodo: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Unfortunately most guys might not get into the God father level of Game because They are too smart for their own good,not romantic enough, they always have these mentality of scarcity instead of abundance thus they become petty, insecure and downright paranoid just as we have here in these thread.... The closest we have to charismatic men are already pastors, priests and maybe entertainers...But the man on the street is just boring and lacks a certain joie De vivre to excite the the Nigerian female folk, therefore, they opt for the shortest route to female excitement which is money thus a thread like this after their awakening from female manipulation would scare the sh**t out of these awakened....

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
ericsmith:
[b]

I guess my noise woke you, smiley jus as there noise make me know you. if i don't tell u wat 2 write then u can't tell me threads to visit or when to say gud bye ...if u no like my comment on ur threads in a public forum u can chose to ignore. i didnt even discredit what u wrote i only made correctional statements.
i don't rmember askin men to chase pvssy buh even i insinuated such @least all women av pussy to give @ the end all men get what they want, on the otherhand can we say all men av money not to talk of give,@ the end will women get wat they want.
i want a sista or daughter that wil ends up like omotola n not like toke makinwa ..u love women i love dem more.

you wanted my attention and I gave it. No need to make a storm over it.

If you dont like this writeup ignore it cause your agreement or disagreement changes nothing.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

This post is a bomb. Depending on how you choose to see it. I see 6 you seeing 9 doesn't mean they are not figures. Now let me help you see the 6 I am seeing.

Now you know how the real gold diggers work tell me if you won't fight. Assuming you are in a relationship with a bitch who's been syphoning you cash, this is a perfect article for you to understand you are being gold dug. And for you to learn how to walk out of the relationship.

All this man's write ups is just for us men to learn how to let go of any relationship that is not in our favor. It teaches us to embrace change as it is the only constant thing. At least you know their secrets, whether or not it becomes a weapon in your hands depend on how you use it. Cheers

Martinez39
Ubunja
you're wasting your time on these people. The sooner they get out of their feelings the better.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omar09(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
you're wasting your time on these people. The sooner they get out of their feelings the better.

Thank you sir. Bless up.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
ichidodo:
Unfortunately most guys might not get into the God father level of Game because They are too smart for their own good,not romantic enough, they always have these mentality of scarcity instead of abundance thus they become petty, insecure and downright paranoid just as we have here in these thread.... The closest we have to charismatic men are already pastors, priests and maybe entertainers...But the man on the street is just boring and lacks a certain joie De vivre to excite the the Nigerian female folk, therefore, they opt for the shortest route to female excitement which is money thus a thread like this after their awakening from female manipulation would scare the sh**t out of these awakened....
that's the funniest thing: Guys who want to use the money shortcut with women are the angriest at women for being gold diggers.

That's the funniest ever thing.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Omar09(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:

Thank you sir. Bless up.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
ichidodo:
Lol. Exactly. Pvssy is never scare. Even ubunja who is advising girls to ask for investment will never give a dime from his pocket so why are they getting worked up? Even if Pvssy never comes, one won't die and nothing is stopping one from refusing to spend. I am out of here. The emotions are too much.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omar09:

Leave them with their mindset. They think we in war with them females. If we was, who we gon fvck?
Damn this hard hearted niggas that have refused to let go of their past and embrace their pain. They is all about revenge n shiit. It ain't about revenge. It about you being informed. As it goes, to be fore warned is to be ten arm. And those emotional niggas don't go correcting me on the bolded. I'm with me head when I wrote it not drunk.

Peace Martinez39
too many guys have been using the Miseducations as a hiding place to nurse their anger over women instead of healing and moving on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Exactly. Pvssy is never scare. Even ubunja who is advising girls to ask for investment will never give a dime from his pocket so why are they getting worked up? Even if Pvssy never comes, one won't die and nothing is stopping one from refusing to spend.
just as a Player, no matter how good can NEVER force a woman to open her legs, So, a Gold Digger, no matter how good, can NEVER force a man to open his wallet. Simple.

We always have a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by pansophist(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
ashewoboy:
ubunja. emancipating men from pvssy slavery. how many likes for ubunja? every time I read ubuja's thread, I usually wish I have known these (the tactics) long time ago. being a nice guy is a very bad thing. ladies will treat you with disdain. is it not illogical? somebody who is treating you nicely, you are treating that person with disdain? that is exactly what ladies do to nice guys. I have actually heard ladies gist where a lady voiced out about her boyfriend. she reprehended him by saying "I don't like him, he is too nice". I think that is what is responsible for the dissolution of their relationship.

Because ''niceness'' is a subset of morality, and the planet doesn't care about morality. lion doesn't care to know if killing is bad, he will kill to stay alive. Look around you, from tobacco companies to soda companies, all these are bad to your health, but they have to convince you to buy it for them to thrive. All the politicians that raped Nigeria for long are living lavishly, enjoying the fruit of their immorality, and create laws for the pleb to abide by, while they merry on top of the food chain and the mass suffers. The whites that plundered Africa's wealth for five centuries are living good, by us being nice are living badly. Got it?

Out of all species, it is only human that evolved to be conscious of morality, to be civilized and created laws and conduct., but at the very base, if you eliminate morality, you are more likely to survive, hence, bad boys are more attractive. To survive, it is about what works, and not morality, or being nice, or any other subset. Same with romance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by Martinez39(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
just as a Player, no matter how good can NEVER force a woman to open her legs, So, a Gold Digger, no matter how good, can NEVER force a man to open his wallet. Simple.

We always have a choice.
True. This thread is an eye opening thread. It has shown that some boys are really in some crude war with ladies. Perhaps most of the people who have been supporting the male miseducations are inspired by the red-pill rage (you should understand what this is) and malicious intent against all women due to past experiences in the hands of certain women. Looking at the responses here, one would think that you have delivered the lives and resources of men into the hands of the ladies. See you on another miseducation thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ichidodo: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
that's the funniest thing: Guys who want to use the money shortcut with women are the angriest at women for being gold diggers.

That's the funniest ever thing.
Would you blame them? If you were an old woman would you laugh if a joke about old bones are told? In my youth we use love letters, poems and sheer brinkmanship to woo young girls- I was a f**king Casanova back then-..Anybody doing so with money was labelled a sissy and a f**king loser. I don't know where we got it all wrong that golddigging has become a craze and a norm?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
ichidodo:
Would you blame them? If you were an old woman would you laugh if a joke about old bones are told? In my youth we use love letters, poems and sheer brinkmanship to woo young girls- I was a f**king Casanova back then-..Anybody doing so with money was labelled a sissy and a f**king loser. I don't know where we got it all wrong that golddigging has become a craze and a norm?...
it's a very simple thing again. If you are broke then chase money. Not pussy. But chase money FROM WOMEN. So you get money. And get pussy as a bonus.

I'm actually thinking of steering the Miseducations in that direction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.