Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera (38688 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Mrshape: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2019
explosiveskull:
You were horrified that you have a stupid daughter that has no home training that had the guts to strike a teacher first that made her lose her temper to retaliate, if I were her, I'll throw the girl down from the building and face the repercussions.
No one is blaming the girl,
Foolish word.
The woman did very well she is not going to any jail.
It was self defense,
She can say she did that to scare the rest of are gang members from attacking her,
If she didn't she would have been attacked by her gang members how told her to go first them they will follow case close.
The student will be expelled, no school will be willing to accept her because of a criminal record.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by beautyhound(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I wanted to support the beaten but decided to watch the video first. That one don turn to violence and assault. And before I even opened it I knew it was gonna be a black man.

He just signed his death warrant. The white sherrifs, police and judge won't take it easy with him.

He is a woman... a female..
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Skmoda360:
Anyone who can sponsor my IFOD career....
why quote me?
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
osazsky:
What is happening to this our generation what is wrong in beating a child,Kia I remember d late obaro then in my sec sch days, imagine last week a mother and d whole family came to one sch to beat a teacher just cuz he corrected a child,spoil d rod and spoil d child,no wonder u now see them washing ponography at 12,insulting their parents, suicide when in uni at d slightest emotional stress, drugs cultism and murder,these our children have been overpampared,expect this child to also slap the next teacher and d teacher will b looking like mumu where did we miss it,parents wearing a 3 year old child bomb short Kia I weep
That was how a fellow I was trying to advise on how to train a kid, that the reason why we will lose it is cos of this notion that flogging a kid is abuse, na lie, cane can't kill a kid, these kids are human that will develop whatsoever they grow with, imagine the fellow was busy correcting me that the use of cane was barbaric whereas his nephew under his nose is developing a homosexuality tendencies and not up to 10 years sef because of how he is being trained, I jejely left them that way, as far as they are not my kids, he can turn to even bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by shogsman(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Kids are disrespectful and annoying,the slaps should have sufficed,the stomping was way out of bounds
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by osazsky(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2019
computergeek:
What could a child have possibly done or said to warrant such aggravated assault?

Some of you on this forum are just so dumb. She could have lost an eye or had her nose disfigured from such a beating.

Don't worry. Maybe when your own child is beaten into the hospital by a demon teacher, you will also ask to know what your child did.

Ode.
no teacher will deliberately beat a child for doing nothing what is wrong in beating these our indomie children, then when we were kids if a teacher beats u and u go and report the teacher to ur parents, ur parents will start beating u,pls when were u given birth to,I guess u are one of these current overpampared children,I see nothing wrong here,for u to slap ur teacher means alot.where did we miss it

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Skmoda360(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Opakan123:

why quote me?
Because you are opakan......you are using wrong channel....go twitter bro
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:
Damn was thinking it’s just a case of slap me I slap you but that is some new level of assault,anybody does that to my kid ,I don’t wanna know who hit first,YO DEAD.
Oga if na me, if na me wey your kid beat first, I will panel beat him or her and disfigure her and if you come before you'll kill me, I will disfigure you first and make sure all your bones are crippled with none of your central nervous system active, then in front of you, that your disfigured child, I will kill her off, disfigure your wife and the rest of your family depending on how many of you gets involved then I'll slowly kill you off to go meet that your kid.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Born2Breed(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
The white student hit her and must have also made some racial remark that got the black teacher more than mad.

Call me a nigger and give me sounding join am... Abeg you go see hell fire in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Skmoda360:

Because you are opakan......you are using wrong channel....go twitter bro

i don't have phone that browse twitter. Na small phone i get
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2019
osazsky:
no teacher will deliberately beat a child for doing nothing what is wrong in beating these our indomie children, then when we were kids if a teacher beats u and u go and report the teacher to ur parents, ur parents will start beating u,pls when were u given birth to,I guess u are one of these current overpampared children,I see nothing wrong here,for u to slap ur teacher means alot.where did we miss it
I wasn't replying other mentions, but for your information, young fool, that kind of beating is highly unprofessional for a teacher. No matter what a child does to you, drag that child to the principal and the child can get expelled.

Especially in a country where it's against the law to beat a child. She's just begging to spend a lot of time in prison.

Young fool, I have a 4-year-old son, and if anyone beats him like this, several well-drawn punches to the face and stomps on his neck to break it, that person will die before they get to court.

We were flogged in school but no teacher ever beat a child like this with the intent to kill.

You people are so foolish. Tufiakwa. We have way too many little children on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2019
computergeek:
What could a child have possibly done or said to warrant such aggravated assault?

Some of you on this forum are just so dumb. She could have lost an eye or had her nose disfigured from such a beating.

Don't worry. Maybe when your own child is beaten into the hospital by a demon teacher, you will also ask to know what your child did.

Ode.

The young lad striked the teacher first if I read correctly .

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by BotherMleeper(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I wanted to support the beaten but decided to watch the video first. That one don turn to violence and assault. And before I even opened it I knew it was gonna be a black man.

He just signed his death warrant. The white sherrifs, police and judge won't take it easy with him.

Did you read?

Did you watch?

It's a female.
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by BotherMleeper(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Koiikoii:
This is purely agression transfer

And how did you know?

Couldn't it be the teacher was aggravated there and then?
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by shogsman(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
explosiveskull:

Oga if na me, if na me wey your kid beat first, I will panel beat him or her and disfigure her and if you come before you'll kill me, I will disfigure you first and make sure all your bones are crippled with none of your central nervous system active, then in front of you, that your disfigured child, I will kill her off, disfigure your wife and the rest of your family depending on how many of you gets involved then I'll slowly kill you off to go meet that your kid.

Na person like you Dey die like fowl after one head blow.
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by don4real18(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Some students can be very disrespectful. They have special skills in provoking teachers.

One of the essential skills a teacher must possess is the ability to tolerate things. If you can’t overlook and tolerate some things, just be self-employed. Shikena
It's a special needs school... Those with down syndrome
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Skmoda360(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Opakan123:

i don't have phone that browse twitter. Na small phone i get
Awwwwww!!! Try upgrade........
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by osazsky(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
What could the poor girl have done to deserve this kind treatment melted on her angry
The teacher's sanity needs to be check
u didn't see were they said she slapped d teacher,that was how my niece was insulting her dad,and my bro was smiling that she is just 6,I quickly started to paniel beat her,luckily for me d mum travelled,i flogged her so much dat my brother was helpless and almost cried cuz he is my kid bro ,she is 9 now she has never insulted her parents again after that incidence and her dad has been thanking me cuz he said he couldnt do it cuz he is too emotionally attached to her,nonsense.some of u here don't know d impt of cain,a cain can stop an intending armed robber,it can prevent a murderer it can stop suicide

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by fowlyansh181(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

you did not watch the video, he is a she
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by ocheejeh: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

you can say that if you were in the shithole Republic ruled by Buhari

But in a sane society... You dare not lay a finger on any student no matter the offense

But students can lay their fingers on a Teacher right? As in the case of this student who first raised hers on the teacher before the later over reacted... I nor fit laugh, what kind of home training does a student have to raise her hand on her teacher? I go reset that student brain before u spell jack.... Mtchewww wat non-sense
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Mrshape:

No one is blaming the girl,
Foolish word.
The woman did very well she is not going to any jail.
It was self defense,
She can say she did that to scare the rest of are gang members from attacking her,
If she didn't she would have been attacked by her gang members how told her to go first them they will follow case close.
The student will be expelled, no school will be willing to accept her because of a criminal record.
Imagine oooo.
Am very scared of raising a kid on this planet cos of what am seeing now.
Tufiakwa. .parents ain't even helping matters.
Imagine that some people are supporting the small girl.
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by don4real18(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
SweetPreeq:
And nobody is saying that the child was wrong

You all are so quick to judge. Who knows what the child has done to the teacher before they started filming the scene
That's a special needs high school. Those with down syndrome

ocheejeh:

But students can lay their fingers on a Teacher right? As in the case of this student who first raised hers on the teacher before the later over reacted... I nor fit laugh, what kind of home training does a student have to raise her hand on her teacher? I go reset that student brain before u spell jack.... Mtchewww wat non-sense
Would you have done the same with a student with special needs like the one in the picture below?

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by shogsman(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2019
computergeek:
I wasn't replying other mentions, but for your information, young fool, that kind of beating is highly unprofessional for a teacher. No matter what a child does to you, drag that child to the principal and the child can get expelled.

Especially in a country where it's against the law to beat a child. She's just begging to spend a lot of time in prison.

Young fool, I have a 4-year-old son, and if anyone beats him like this, several well-drawn punches to the face and stomps on his neck to break it, that person will die before they get to court.

We were flogged in school but no teacher ever beat a child like this with the intent to kill.

You people are so foolish. Tufiakwa. We have way too many little children on this forum.

Don’t mind them,I’ve personally had a 16year old shrug me off before,as angry as I was I just grabbed him and carried him to his mother and he got the beating of his life,I actually felt pity for him sef.
You can’t fight a kid like you’re fighting your age mate.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by shogsman(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
explosiveskull:

Imagine oooo.
Am very scared of raising a kid on this planet cos of what am seeing now.
Tufiakwa. .parents ain't even helping matters.
Imagine that some people are supporting the small girl.

Did you miss the part that the girl is a special need kid.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Lordbricks(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Na woman..
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2019
computergeek:

Like I told the other guy that said he will kill the teacher, so I'll be watching you to kill me ,oga any attempt from you after dealing with your kid for disrespecting me, you will beg to die fast cos your kids will know you can't save them.
Idiots that won't train their kids, check that your hopeless and stupid 4 year old, maybe he has already turned into one funny mumu without brains.
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

Na person like you Dey die like fowl after one head blow.
I go dey watch you and your one head blow, just pray you don't encounter me at all, don't come and reduce your life expectancy say you wan fight. Just train your kid period.
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Ttipsy(f): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
She must be African
Look at her wicked black skin
Nonsense
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by ThatFairGuy: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Oh I didn't. However, she shouldn't have reacted in that manner. Amid the punches, what if she got hit in the eyes, fainted or even die? Due process Should have been followed. That manner is not expected of a teacher at all
osazsky:
u didn't see were they said she slapped d teacher,that was how my niece was insulting her dad,and my bro was smiling that she is just 6,I quickly started to paniel beat her,luckily for me d mum travelled,i flogged her so much dat my brother was helpless and almost cried cuz he is my kid bro ,she is 9 now she has never insulted her parents again after that incidence and her dad has been thanking me cuz he said he couldnt do it cuz he is too emotionally attached to her,nonsense.some of u here don't know d impt of cain,a cain can stop an intending armed robber,it can prevent a murderer it can stop suicide
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Skmoda360:
Awwwwww!!! Try upgrade........
am kinda poor
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by MarianaTrench: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
computergeek:

Mr man, if I were a teacher and your child has the temerity to raise his or her hand to slap me I will will beat that child to near death and damn the consequences!!! angry
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

Did you miss the part that the girl is a special need kid.
Am angry at how some people are supporting a scenario where a normal kid will disrespect his/her elder not this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.