Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera (38745 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

Truth kids of nowadays are uncouth and disrespectful,I’ve had a very young boy shrug me off like I was his mate,but that teachers reaction was too much.
Yes I know the teacher overreacted and I also over reacted when I was quoting you, please am sorry for that, I'll take all the blames.
Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by explosiveskull(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
gypsey:
people with your kinda mentality, their children ussually turn to Murderers when they grow up, because they have been raised with violence. The only reason you would beat a child is because the child is helpless, do you think you can beat an Adult and get away with it?

And you think by beating a child would stop him/her from been Gay? cheesy What a moronic way to think.

You probarbly don't have a child or children but you are Advising someone with a child. Who made you an Adviser on raising children?
Fool I can see how you were raised, a reflection of the imbeciles that were indulging in their animalistic instinct, a bloody gay that calls someone he never met names. All these dysfunctional nonentities from broken homes and bastards to single whores with siblings from different men. I'll train my own kids with cane cos I know how they did to you, that is why you get an erection by mere looking at your fellow man's buttocks and imagine lots of nymphomaniac wild Fantasia. Bloody idiot.
Re: Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera by Dreadful: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I wanted to support the beaten but decided to watch the video first. That one don turn to violence and assault. And before I even opened it I knew it was gonna be a black man.

He just signed his death warrant. The white sherrifs, police and judge won't take it easy with him.
A she please grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos. / Dismissed Army Officer Arrested For Robbery & Impersonation In Lagos (Pictured) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.