Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,965 members, 7,803,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi (21829 Views)

Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Seahawk: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Truth as it is
partnerbizn5:
He indicated interest in rice production and they closed the border.

He only survives in businesses he has monopoly on, backed up by the government.

We know what happened to other cement sellers during Obj regime.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Azmanaty: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Ask the impotent thing you call a father!

Adamu! If my father is impotent, there won't be me. Always reasoning like an almajiri. Oya now, run along with ur plate and start begging. Day don break

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by mamaafrik(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2019
It is good that Dangote is coming into Rice production,coscharis should not relent,he has an edge now over him,southerners too should cling to this,make nobody shout monopoly after some yearsooooo,the Nigerian market has this way of favouring First commer,that border is not opening anytime soon.......

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by vineyardfarms: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2019
ONE THING IS TO INSTALL RICE FACTORY. WHERE ARE THE FARMS LOCATION ? IS DANGOTE GOING TO IMPORT THE RICE TO RE-PACKAGE AND RE-BRAND THEM? AS IT IS COMMON WITH DANGOTE SALT, SUGAR, ETC. WHERE ARE THE RICE FARM(S) LOCATED? BUILDING UP ANOTHER MONOPOLY ?
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by BlackCrainte: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Azmanaty:

Adamu! If my father is impotent, there won't be me. Always reasoning like an almajiri. Oya now, run along with ur plate and start begging. Day don break

Do a DNA test

Your biological father is a local plumber in the North. He just happens to be a drunkard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Azmanaty: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Do a DNA test

Your biological father is a local plumber in the North. He just happens to be a drunkard

Stale undecided
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by BabyApple(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2019
opalu:
Is it true that Dangote influenced the Border Closure so that his own Rice can dominate the market?
you are a big fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by portacabin: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2019
explosiveskull:
You'll see he'll be given the only license to import rice, the government and this guy are very smart.
grin grin
Dangote decided to stop rice importation many years ago
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by BlackCrainte: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Azmanaty:

Stale undecided

Truth is bitter.

Product of a failed condom
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by LOGOBELT: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm I hope this will help us, I just dont know what else to do

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Exponental(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Where are your farms
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Azmanaty: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Truth is bitter.

Product of a failed condom

Still stale.

Quota system product. Go and beg or else ur master will put u in chains and flog u to stupor
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by BilltheDON(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by MoIbrahim: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2019
opalu:
Is it true that Dangote influenced the Border Closure so that his own Rice can dominate the market?

It is true that the border closure is stimulating development in all sectors, including car and toothpick manufacturing. You can never have development with those borders wide open. Even later, we have to open them gradually and with tact.

In economics, effect is more important than intention. Effect is more important than ethnicity, religion or region.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Oharina(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2019
This is the main reason of the boarder closure so that the government and Aliku Dangote can sell and import rice themselves.
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by BlackCrainte: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Azmanaty:

Still stale.

Quota system product. Go and beg or else ur master will put u in chains and flog u to stupor

I dont blame your existence and miserable parents.

If the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) had done their job effectively by checkmating counterfeit condoms, you wont be here yarning Opata with my honourable self.

Oloriburiku somebori!
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Onitola2: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Gov. Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi on Sunday commended Dangote Group for setting up a rice mill in the state, saying it would create employment and boost the economy.

Bagudu who visited the factory site at Saminaka in Shanga Local Government Area of the state, said the investment would also rack up the rice value chain and add value to local farmers, Igbere TV reports.

The governor’s visit was announced in a statement on Sunday in Birnin Kebbi by his Press Secretary, Abubakar Dakingari.

Facilities for the factory, which will have 32 silos are being installed as at the time of the visit by Bagudu, who was accompanied by legislators and top government officials.

“I must commend Dangote Group of Companies especially Alhaji Aliko Dangote for initiating the project in Kebbi State.

“This will go a long way in providing employment to our youth as well as boosting the economy of the state and Nigeria at large “, he said.

Bagudu used the opportunity to invite more investors to Kebbi to set up more factories.

Similarly, the governor made a stop over at a local rice mill in Yauri where he interacted with some women processing local rice.

The women told the governor that the price of rice has fallen which according to them was an indication that Federal Government’s rice initiative is working.

http://igberetvnews.com/1126405/dangote-group-begins-installation-rice-factory-kebbi/

nice one bros dangote,u will hardly see him criticizing d government, where many riches see problems, he sees opportunity, I wonder y many rich people are not into agriculture to help the mass and get more riches in doing so.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Exponental:
Where are your farms
is that one a problem?
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Carlyscales: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

God bless Alhaji Aliko Dangote

People who have the money dont chest beat or brag. The money does everything.

Northerners dont brag, they make it happen.

Unlike my brothers down East, common change, them go don dey shout multi-billion Dollars

hmm!!!
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by colestephan86: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
nony43:
This boarder closure is for political gains, and some people will think that they eat local rice in Aso rock. Ok, why can't local rice be sold at 5k per bag since it is local, why 15-18k? 2015 foreign rice was sold at 10k cos it is foreign. Why not stop the importation of Generators let's fix our Power generation, transmittion and distribution since Buhari sabi sth. NONSENSE
The sole reason the price is high is cos it hasn't gone round when that happens the price will crash. It's just a simple law of demand and supply.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
orisa37:

Good. Dangote please spread your Biz to Ekiti and Ondo States.
. THE ONE HE EXTENDED THAT YOUR GOVERNOR CHASED AWAY WITH A LIFE PAYMENT OF RANSOM RIGHT?
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Onitola2: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
opalu:
it doesn't matter anymore, what matters is for us to seize d opportunity to produce more ourselves. Is dangote d only 1 chanced to produce rice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Hope there would be a much needed relief in the country with such steps...
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by colestephan86: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

God bless Alhaji Aliko Dangote

People who have the money dont chest beat or brag. The money does everything.

Northerners dont brag, they make it happen.

Unlike my brothers down East, common change, them go don dey shout multi-billion Dollars

What has this got to do with the rice facility?
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2019
domino4211:
Why Kebbi?
. BECAUSE THEY HAVE IT ALL AGRICULTURAL WISE, AND KEBBI STATE GOVERNMENT IS READY TO SACRIFICE HECTARES OF ARABLE LAND IN SUPPORT TO DANGOTE'S VISION, IS YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT READY TO DO SAME?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by AmuDimpka: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2019
No wonder.... The border closure .... It is now coming together
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by chrysophem(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
I know this will surely happen, the government are just playing games on us so that the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. The border closure is just a game to boost dangote's business. I'm very dangote influenced the border closure.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Sometimes I don't use to understand, are they manufacturing rice or planting rice? Is it nit suppose to be rice farm? Which one is rice factory? Where do they harvest them from?
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by voltron14: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
nony43:
This boarder closure is for political gains, and some people will think that they eat local rice in Aso rock. Ok, why can't local rice be sold at 5k per bag since it is local, why 15-18k? 2015 foreign rice was sold at 10k cos it is foreign. Why not stop the importation of Generators let's fix our Power generation, transmittion and distribution since Buhari sabi sth. NONSENSE

I know you aren't handicapped.

Why not grow or mill rice to become wealthy?

Dem dey forbid wealth for your family?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by engrchykae(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2019
orisa37:

Good. Dangote please spread your Biz to Ekiti and Ondo States.
do you think it's good?
yoruba billionaires eg otedollars and jimoh ibeahim should do that.
Cosmas maduka of coscharis group is taking responsibility of anambra.
If dangote have such an economic presence in the southwest,don't complain when he seeks for political relevance in these states
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by PotatoSalad(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Ask the impotent thing you call a father!
But the impotent thing gave birth to him na shocked
Re: Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi by voltron14: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2019
chrysophem:
I know this will surely happen, the government are just playing games on us so that the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. The border closure is just a game to boost dangote's business. I'm very dangote influenced the border closure.

The poor appear to like poverty.

Since 2015, the government has been giving out loans and empowering whosoever is interested in rice production.

Most poor people wailed whilst the likes of Coscharis went into full fledged production and milling.

Continue to wail and tell your offsprings what you did 2015 -2020.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 235 Against Dollar / Recession: Dangote Threatens To Stop Tomato Paste Production / Money Gram Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.