Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA (32806 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:
grin

remembered my days at Umunya town, Oyi LGA

we pray and ask,
God bless Anambra,
God bless the shining light that we are,
we are the only one to make her brighter
the only one to make her better
the only one to make Anambra shine grin

I enjoy my days in camp, Anambra girls ehn. pretty girlses in Jenifa's voice
served at ANSU, igbariam campus...don't wish to leave omunya for my ppa. Anambra babes are fire. Plenty love
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by Myhusband(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Davebio:
served at ANSU, igbariam campus...don't wish to leave omunya for my ppa. Anambra babes are fire. Plenty love

You rep anambra too. One love bro!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:

You rep anambra too. One love bro!
yes oooo
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by guidelight: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:

lolz! the days of waking up and fire night linger on where ladies won't remember to wear bra and pant and brothers come to the field with only boxers and singlet

yea I rep Silver hostel then
Wow. Silver hostel was an albatross of Umunya... We the officials will resist the naming of any hostel 'Silver'. at the new Camp.
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by fortunechy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's now located at my home town mbaukwu..... Thank God
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by Uwemcy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by ejimatic: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rijkard:
Please take note that NYSC camp is no longer at Umunya in Anambra state. It is now at Umuawulu Awka South LGA.
Prospective corpers are advised on how to get there as below:

FROM ONITSHA

Enter motor to Awka, stop AMAWBIA junction and take keke to Governor lodge (or Nibo junction). From there take another Keke to the camp. If you enter Awka to, from Dike park on Nnamdi Azikiwe Rd board a bus heading to Umunze and they will drop you at NYSC camp at Umuawulu.

FROM AGULU/EKWULUOBIA
Enter motor going to Awka,through Umuawulu. From Nwagu Agulu,you can board a bike to the camp.

Good news is that from anywhere within Awka capital territory, anyone can direct you how to locate Umuawulu, the FASTEST DEVELOPING TOWN IN ANAMBRA STATE

On the merriment side, Umuawulu is noted for good and fresh palm wine and also bush meat is never scarce.

Ndi corper Anambra......Nnoooo

https://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/news?r=batch-c-finally-begin-orientation-at-mbaukwu/umuawulu-permanent-orientation&hs=7a76f42b0c0f576fdb7b2b49a81a3c04
. Congratulations to Anambra corpers...I did my orientation at the Umuanya then in a secondary school with much harmattan..I was the OBS Editor in Chief then. I later redeployed to another state after the orientation....The fun of camp and delicacy served in Umuaya Camp still linger in my mind.till today.
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by abimic(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
This site was long overdue, obiano promised its completion in his time, thank God he saw it through. Endurance trek was becoming endurance trouble at umunya, one fly won't just let us rest then at that umunya, at least toilet shouldn't be a problem in this new one. Good one the face squeezing governor.
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by abimic(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
makavelli80:
that umunya camp was eyesore
Serious eyesore, one person who sells in mami market then was even lost, Corpers started having skin infections because of a fly that had bit them, using the toilet at day time was scary, i always try to bathe early enough before dawn. The lit things there still are the events, like hold your partner's waist, i just leave my male friend in my front and be in a better position grin..
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by abimic(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Davebio:
There's nothing extra ordinary about anambra girls beauty wise, there are beautiful girls everywhere, it's just what the beauty is made of we can't tell.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by makavelli80(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
abimic:

Serious eyesore, one person who sells in mami market then was even lost, Corpers started having skin infections because of a fly that had bit them, using the toilet at day time was scary, i always try to bathe early enough before dawn. The lit things there still are the events, like hold your partner's waist, i just leave my male friend in my front and be in a better position grin..
my bro tha same shit happened to me except to "hold ya partner's waist grin. Abeg which year?
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by hokafor(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2019
wvictory:
the poster failed to mention that this camp is both hosted by mbaukwu/umuawulu
and the project was Masterminded by the king of mbaukwu
he failed to mention that because the so called king is a scammer by omitting umuwaulu's name from the sign post just because he was awarded the contract.
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by BruncleZuma: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
emeijeh:
Umunya!

cc: BruncleZuma

What year?

Hehehehehe
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by Jagaban880: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Rijkard:
Please take note that NYSC camp is no longer at Umunya in Anambra state. It is now at Umuawulu Awka South LGA.
Prospective corpers are advised on how to get there as below:

FROM ONITSHA

Enter motor to Awka, stop AMAWBIA junction and take keke to Governor lodge (or Nibo junction). From there take another Keke to the camp. If you enter Awka to, from Dike park on Nnamdi Azikiwe Rd board a bus heading to Umunze and they will drop you at NYSC camp at Umuawulu.

FROM AGULU/EKWULUOBIA
Enter motor going to Awka,through Umuawulu. From Nwagu Agulu,you can board a bike to the camp.

Good news is that from anywhere within Awka capital territory, anyone can direct you how to locate Umuawulu, the FASTEST DEVELOPING TOWN IN ANAMBRA STATE

On the merriment side, Umuawulu is noted for good and fresh palm wine and also bush meat is never scarce.

Ndi corper Anambra......Nnoooo

https://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/news?r=batch-c-finally-begin-orientation-at-mbaukwu/umuawulu-permanent-orientation&hs=7a76f42b0c0f576fdb7b2b49a81a3c04

dis......should aid,.,...

tnkz
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by FashionCapital(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jagaban880:

dis......should aid,.,...

tnkz
From where are you going ...and are you in any group chat
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by Jagaban880: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
FashionCapital post=106878385 :
From where are you going ...and are you in any group chat
From nasarawa
no
Re: Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA by FashionCapital(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jagaban880:

From nasarawa

no

Ohhhrr.....going from Lagos ...okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) / UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.