Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria (23232 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by TheMostComplex1: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:

Hating our self is an understatement,today I just got more clearly ok we are no lovers of our selfs ,I have a room mate who is fully aware i am looking for a job ,and he working in a big establishment,just got award as the best worker,and has the power to bring in anyone just like day say good birds fly with good birds ,can u believe this dude gave the space to an outside not just an outsider but some one from a different Africa country ,I was like watiin I do u ,,this life sha ,,we just day give our self false smile ,,this life sha

Maybe he feels you lack the capacity that the job requires.
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by RTSC: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Well deserved because of her Influence on Twitter. She's one of the most Active personalities on their Platform in Nigeria

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
She is a director on the board of twitter corporation.

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by larryking540: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
TheMostComplex1:

Maybe he feels you lack the capacity that the job requires.
,,bro na street all of us day ,na street work , nothing like capacity they the matter
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by sonature1: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
buyfromalaba:
One of the most respected and most inspiring woman of our time

Women

"One of" must go with a plural noun.

Hope this helps...

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by sonature1: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Hustle hard make you in your 60s no be board member for your grandson's company grin grin

I like to annoy. It's my hobby tongue

Huncle, she has done well for herself.

If not for politics, NOI would have been a former World Bank president

Just like I tell people, it's easier to make it in life if you were born in certain jurisdictions

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by LZAA: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:
The man met and spent time with a lot of wonderful and talented young Nigerians and tech innovators, but this OP is celebrating a useless and incompetent woman that wrecked our economy, gave our money to looters to share, borrow money left and right to pay workers salary.

This is why they say Nigerian youths are not ready for prime time.
Shatapgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed greenback

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by yomi96(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:
,,bro na street all of us day ,na street work , nothing like capacity they the matter
bro you dey uae shey?
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by JimD(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

[b]Hustle hard make you in your 60s no be board member for your grandson's company

I like to annoy. It's my hobby tongue

Its not a bad thing to own shares in your grandson's company. Not funny sad

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by larryking540: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
yomi96:
bro you dey uae shey?
no,,, Bahrain
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by munchi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:

As in ,if no b the state of mind I for don pack out , because it isn't worth it ,if person way day stay with you for the same room ,na outsider you wan impress,,
It is well my hope is still in God and the helper that is still looking for me right now ,

My dear fear Nigerians mostly outside this country o, cause that is where you see if we are actually United or we just day pretend,cus even outside 9ja we are completely divided,

They will first ask you where u for come before they help u ,are u Igbo or Yoruba,pray u predict the person place well Else they go just close the topic

Tribalism is worst than racism
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by ayaside(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful! Then some dude will come from nowhere to tell people that Boobs n Arseee is better than Masters degree. Goan sleep jare

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by degamemaster(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
DonBenny77:
He doesn't care about meeting our dullard of a pressy

If na you, you go gree meet that dullard to get infested?

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by DennisEche(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:
The man met and spent time with a lot of wonderful and talented young Nigerians and tech innovators, but this OP is celebrating a useless and incompetent woman that wrecked our economy, gave our money to looters to share, borrow money left and right to pay workers salary.

Goat, your brain have been zombified, filled with shit, I hope you know that woman made Nigeria debt canceled but the dullard came and started fresh debt collecting..

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by larryking540: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
munchi:

Tribalism is worst than racism

I tell u my dear ,in side Nigeria we just deeply hate our self ,we just day sit and laugh with our self ,but within us na hate full our mind against the next person,
We actually prefer to treat a stranger right than ourselves,that's why we are still remaining where we are till date interns of economy,even when the colonialism master used English language to bind us together but it didn't work ,
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Sermwell(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

she's a board member of the tweeter corporation!! They came to Nigeria together! Keep taking expired drugs!! 1diot!!!

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by bewla(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
AirBagi:
Promoting our culture, they love our culture but we hate our culture we hate ourselves, what a pity
u see why we Nigeria never get sense
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Twakor: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:

Hating our self is an understatement,today I just got more clearly ok we are no lovers of our selfs ,I have a room mate who is fully aware i am looking for a job ,and he working in a big establishment,just got award as the best worker,and has the power to bring in anyone just like day say good birds fly with good birds ,can u believe this dude gave the space to an outside not just an outsider but some one from a different Africa country ,I was like watiin I do u ,,this life sha ,,we just day give our self false smile ,,this life sha

Maybe he knows you well enough to know that you don’t have the qualities for the job?
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by AK481(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Well deserved because of her Influence on Twitter. She's one of the most Active personalities on their Platform in Nigeria

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

She is a member of the board of twitter as a non ED
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
That means: he made Nigeria his first port of call! Nigeria is the window to Africa.
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Peresrichly: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Those sandals sha, I sight them sha.
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Legendguru: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by OruExpress: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm growing suspicious of Ngozi-Okonjo Iweala. She's always there, no matter what part of the world, when people are gathering to exploit Africa.
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Hate and envy kills faster, that woman is celebrated in the international community than even here in nigeria she was in office during obj tenure when nigeria's debt of $40b was written off her input during the time of gej made nigeria's economy to be the number 1 in Africa.
Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
LEAFLET:
Why can’t this woman be Nigeria’s president??

Because she'd be a good leader and Nigerians don't value a good leader

Re: Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey who is on a tour across Africa and he is currently in Nigeria heading to Kenya met with 2 times Minister of Finance In Nigeria, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iwela last night.

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/11/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-spotted-with-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iwela-in-nigeria/

False report.

Okonjo is Chair of BoT for Twitter. Her Boss, and co founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey was in Nigeria.....NOI was not!

If she steps foot in under this administration she would be arrested and held indefinitely. This is reason she visots other African countries but avoids Nigeria.

IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine)