Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi (67895 Views)

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by nurex01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Awọn ọmọ ẹru iku
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Gabson001(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
This story no reduce price of rice for market
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by greggng: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
So wizkid is still managing that big for nothing body guard? I thought he was the one beaten in a club sometime in the past with blood all over the dance floor
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Myhusband(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
my favourites kiss
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Kingsleyelechi7: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
WizTiwa at it again.
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by maximusprime2000: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
They are now bestie abi. Mumu bloggers mtchwww
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Sagacious23(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enjoy legit news from us. and we also engage in:
*Entertainment News
*Sport News
*Gossip
*Music
*Music Video
*Promotion e.t.c
All @ ofofohubdotcom

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by ecolime(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
The quality of your network is a determinant of your professional growth.

Tiwa Salvage smart die. Ride on girl.
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by richie240: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
its obvious she is following the guy because of fame see how shameless she look
A chyde of hate, bile and perdition (HBP) spotted. Intact, very, very easy to spot.
'HBP' has so infested ur DNA DT it even oozes out of ur moniker.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Wiloskingin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
aro1:
Life is grace o,small bodied wizkid being protected by a heavy chested man.. Instead of building one useless muscle in the gym,why not use the time to work and hope grace fall on you to make money..
Hustle o,make you no use your six packs to protect a nigga with pot belly!
Oga no be everybody God give talents and moreover that guy use wetn him get to make a living... not like you wasting your MB on a post that won't benefit you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by chiedozie198100: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

Lol

It's a scratch me, I scratch you thingy... She rides on Wizzy's international network and acclaim to push her hustle on the international stage, while Wizzy in return, hits the coochie with reckless abandon.

But then, she's the one benefiting the most as no amount of coochie offered Wizzy equals the endorsement, international recognition and money she makes.

Great deal for her.

imagine the idiot running around with wizkid, abandoning her role as a mother.
some careers are never good for a mother, especially music.
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Officialcartel(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wizzyewu

1 Like

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Enemyofpeace: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
If that bodyguard dey fast him go dey chop Tiwa. Her pusssssy no get age limit
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by akdjr(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you're a graduate and Pepsi HR knows you to be doing drugs you will likely not be recruited. But if you're a musician who take hard drugs displaying it on social media u will be made ambassador.

4 Likes

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Enemyofpeace: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gabson001:
This story no reduce price of rice for market
e no even reduce the stones inside the local rice
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shame will shame you at last sad
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Faaruk(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bodyguard self don dey pose for picture, wetin local man eyes no go see
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by BrutusOj(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
its obvious she is following the guy because of fame see how shameless she look
But is Tiwa not famous on her before?
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Isoduwa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
These days Tiwa always looking sad

Like what is happening God
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Kaybaba5(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
ABEG WIZKID CARRYY GOOOO
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Pantoo: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
SolarRen:
Bestie bestie grin grin

If you know you know

Bestie fuckmate grin

1 Like

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Maromark(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danielz19:
Tiwa no dey tire for small pikin prick

Lol �
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by franklingud(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Conductor turned musician wey dey sing rubbish.
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Petdagr8t(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Always posing like a kid, me think until he removes that suffix " kid" in his name childish attitude will never depart from his life.
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by SuperGood: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Natural, safe and very effective. Great for kids too.08088500450

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Afrocentric: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please someone should help me out with that photo. My bestie my bestie before you know
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Afrocentric: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Starboy front man, Wizkid seen pictured with his bestie (Tiwa Savage) and his personal bodyguards (Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi Givi Olayiwola).

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/pepsi-wizkid-pictured-with-his-bestie.html

please someone should help me out with that photo my bestie my bestie before you know
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Starboy front man, Wizkid seen pictured with his bestie (Tiwa Savage) and his personal bodyguards (Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi Givi Olayiwola).

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/pepsi-wizkid-pictured-with-his-bestie.html

If he is the front man who are the lines man and defenders because I don't know any artist signed to his label. David as front man yes.. He has Mayor, Perruzi, Dremo and some not so popular artist on his label
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by akmath: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
WIZLION
Re: Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi by Koralords: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

Lol

It's a scratch me, I scratch you thingy... She rides on Wizzy's international network and acclaim to push her hustle on the international stage, while Wizzy in return, hits the coochie with reckless abandon.

But then, she's the one benefiting the most as no amount of coochie offered Wizzy equals the endorsement, international recognition and money she makes.

Great deal for her.
You talking rubbish so before she started fucking wiz she was not an international start ? Na wiz he’ll am get endorsement with Pepsi and all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.