Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Longrich Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Longrich Business (2043 Views)

Longrich Business Opportunity / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello All,

I intend joining longrich soon, for those in it already i will like to have a first hand information about it. Any regrets ? I don't want to venture into it and Start regretting it later.

Kindly help me out.

Many Thanks in advance.
Re: Longrich Business by Oceandrive(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
ev4real:
Hello All,

I intend joining longrich soon, for those in it already i will like to have a first hand information about it. Any regrets ? I don't want to venture into it and Start regretting it later.

Kindly help me out.

Many Thanks in advance.
Hello
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oceandrive:

Hello
Hi
Re: Longrich Business by Oceandrive(f): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2019
ev4real:
Hi
Are you still interested in Longrich?
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oceandrive:

Are you still interested in Longrich?
I am, i only want to learn from those in it already.

I feel people close to me might not be detailed enough in telling me what's involved reason for me asking here.

Care to share here ?
Re: Longrich Business by jafeni: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
hi ,

i am involved in longrich for 3 years now , you can send me a message and lets discuss strategies and best ways to guarantee your success in the business.
Re: Longrich Business by Oceandrive(f): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
ev4real:

I am, i only want to learn from those in it already.

I feel people close to me might not be detailed enough in telling me what's involved reason for me asking here.

Care to share here ?
Longrich is a multi level marketing business platform, you register ,get products of your choice worth the amount of your registration, and once you get even 1 person to partner through you you get paid
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oceandrive:

Longrich is a multi level marketing business platform, you register ,get products of your choice worth the amount of your registration, and once you get even 1 person to partner through you you get paid
Thanks for your time. I appreciate.
Re: Longrich Business by Nero2424: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
ev4real:

My wife do the Longrich business, honestly for me I don't believe in chain/network marketing but unfortunately I can't get her to stop since she's already addicted to it... She did sign me and my kids up despite she knows am not going to stress myself doing it... I believe what interest Nigerians most is when they tell them you will travel out of the country after reaching a particular level which takes them a life time to reach. I see houses worth over 100M naira on her wats app and she tells me someone built it with the Longrich business after joining for few years and I can tell those are fake post just to lure people into it... Do your research, if you like it go ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Longrich Business by Oceandrive(f): 2:57am On Dec 01, 2019
ev4real:
Happy to help
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Nero2424:

My wife do the Longrich business, honestly for me I don't believe in chain/network marketing but unfortunately I can't get her to stop since she's already addicted to it... She did sign me and my kids up despite she knows am not going to stress myself doing it... I believe what interest Nigerians most is when they tell them you will travel out of the country after reaching a particular level which takes them a life time to reach. I see houses worth over 100M naira on her wats app and she tells me someone built it with the Longrich business after joining for few years and I can tell those are fake post just to lure people into it... Do your research, if you like it go ahead.
Thanks so much, exactly my thoughts/fear. My wife's cousin is into it. So she's planning on joining but personally i don't want to join.

Ironically we are using the toothpaste, so she just said why don't we register then get commission for buying these products.

I will give it a deep thought before giving her the approval.
Re: Longrich Business by Nero2424: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
ev4real:

Thanks so much, exactly my thoughts/fear. My wife's cousin is into it. So she's planning on joining but personally i don't want to join.

Ironically we are using the toothpaste, so she just said why don't we register then get commission for buying these products.

I will give it a deep thought before giving her the approval.

Same here, we use all the products at home the only thing left is to have the factory in our living room and my wife sells the products on eBay and Amazon too. She wanted to be a stockist/distributor but I would rather put my money were my eyes can see them.
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nero2424:

Same here, we use all the products at home the only thing left is to have the factory in our living room and my wife sells the products on eBay and Amazon too. She wanted to be a stockist/distributor but I would rather put my money were my eyes can see them.
cheesy Funny you. Your wife is very industrious. Please support her in your little way.
Re: Longrich Business by Nero2424: 5:14am On Dec 02, 2019
ev4real:
cheesy Funny you. Your wife is very industrious. Please support her in your little way.

Yes she is industrious no doubt, she has other business she does along side her regular job but this longrich thing, I don't trust it until I see her reap that lump sum of money from it.
Re: Longrich Business by RZArecta2(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2019
i bet you those who use that money to sell kerosene by the street corner are 110% sure of their ROI, I’m not playing kalo kalo in this economy, my brother I won’t advise you to but if you feel the risk won’t scratch your pocket then you can try the business
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Nero2424:

Yes she is industrious no doubt, she has other business she does along side her regular job but this longrich thing, I don't trust it until I see her reap that lump sum of money from it.
Fair enough.
Re: Longrich Business by LadyTheresa(f): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow! I'm surprised hearing these kinds of comments about Longrich but then again I'm not too surprised.

I've only been in Longrich for 9 months and I have qualified for an all expenses paid trip to Greece. I have also been earning every week since I joined and I have a team of over 300 people using Longrich products.

Longrich pays you for promoting their brand and getting people to use their brand of products. It's as tangible as any other distributorship business we just need to overcome our fear of network marketing and give it a try.

I can categorically tell you the 100m you see is not fake post. If you work hard in Longrich they reward you very well... Unfortunately people want to earn without working... Smh
Re: Longrich Business by Nero2424: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
LadyTheresa:
Wow! I'm surprised hearing these kinds of comments about Longrich but then again I'm not too surprised.

I've only been in Longrich for 9 months and I have qualified for an all expenses paid trip to Greece. I have also been earning every week since I joined and I have a team of over 300 people using Longrich products.

Longrich pays you for promoting their brand and getting people to use their brand of products. It's as tangible as any other distributorship business we just need to overcome our fear of network marketing and give it a try.

I can categorically tell you the 100m you see is not fake post. If you work hard in Longrich they reward you very well... Unfortunately people want to earn without working... Smh

That's the catch most of this Chinese companies uses to trap African into network marking "paid trip to foreign country" how much do you earn every week? 9 months you've qualified for trip to Greece when I know people that has been actively doing this for like 2 years and they are still receiving peanuts weekly and yet to get a paid travel trip to China.

Tianshi and living product back them promised all this but those people that did it back then is still where they are.

Peoole think they earn money for using this product but they actually don't because you get paid what you put in, longrich products are far more expensive compare to other brands. That extra you pay for longrich brand is what's is being paid back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nero2424:

That's the catch most of this Chinese companies uses to trap African into network marking "paid trip to foreign country" how much do you earn every week? 9 months you've qualified for trip to Greece when I know people that has been actively doing this for like 2 years and they are still receiving peanuts weekly and yet to get a paid travel trip to China.

Tianshi and living product back them promised all this but those people that did it back then is still where they are.

Peoole think they earn money for using this product but they actually don't because you get paid what you put in, longrich products are far more expensive compare to other brands. That extra you pay for longrich brand is what's is being paid back to you.
I totally agree with you bro
Re: Longrich Business by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
ev4real:
Hello All,

Kindly help me out.

Many Thanks in advance.
have you join LONGRICH?
Re: Longrich Business by ev4real(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Mhizfateemah:

have you join LONGRICH?
No, i had to put a stop first.
Re: Longrich Business by LadyTheresa(f): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2021
ev4real:
No, i had to put a stop first.

My dear, the people you're seeking their opinions and advice are not going to pay your bills.

If you want to do Longrich business, get someone that is good in the business to coach you and you will make it.

Last time I posted here, I qualified for Greece. Whether they believe or not, I have my account statement to tell me it's true.

As at now, I was credited N1m for the Greece Trip due to covid.

I also qualified for another trip and N3. 5m Car Fund for which I also got paid the cash. This N5. 5m in just about 2 years. And my weekly commission is more than N2m in almost 2 years....

You should get advise from successful people and not from people who are commenting out of fear and ignorance.

Longrich pays you not for buying from them but for generating sales for them.

So it doesn't matter how long you've been in it, if you're good with sales and you build a solid team you will make it.

I can show you how. If you'd let me... That's why I'm called the Sales Goddess ��
Re: Longrich Business by LadyTheresa(f): 3:08am On Jan 21, 2021
And to everyone criticizing Chinese companies.... Let me just state this here.

95% of the products you buy are made in CHINA...so why attack a country that does so much for you �

They produce fake things because other countries go to them to mass produce for them for cheap labour.

But when they produce their own indigenous products, the quality is top notch. Longrich products are mostly organic and that's why the price is high compared to the mass productions out there.

They're not paying us from the high price. They're paying us from the advert budget that other companies use on adverts and endorsement. Because they don't run paid adverts and work with word of mouth advertising so we are their paid endorsers.

If you have further questions on direct selling or Network marketing or longrich... Let me know.

If you want to make money through direct selling by Collaboration that I have recently launched let me know.

Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Longrich Business by egojeny1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Longrich is good. I'm a member but the only challenge i'm having is recruiting.
Re: Longrich Business by LadyTheresa(f): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
egojeny1:
Longrich is good. I'm a member but the only challenge i'm having is recruiting.

Are you active on Facebook?

I can teach you how to build your team using Facebook.

Once you identify your target audience and start building and engaging with the audience, recruiting will be easy
Re: Longrich Business by egojeny1(f): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
LadyTheresa:

Are you active on Facebook?

I can teach you how to build your team using Facebook.

Once you identify your target audience and start building and engaging with the audience, recruiting will be easy
I am very much active and eager to learn.
Re: Longrich Business by LadyTheresa(f): 1:59am On Jan 26, 2021
egojeny1:

I am very much active and eager to learn.

Send me a WhatsApp chat on 08033908936.. I would give you a few simple tips
Re: Longrich Business by Enyinne(f): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Pls how can u assist me , i want to sell on ebay and amazon . Kindly guide me . I sent u Pm
Nero2424:

Re: Longrich Business by egojeny1(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
LadyTheresa:

Send me a WhatsApp chat on 08033908936.. I would give you a few simple tips
Ok, thanks
Re: Longrich Business by Nero2424: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Enyinne:
Pls how can u assist me , i want to sell on ebay and amazon . Kindly guide me . I sent u Pm

I just saw your email. You can reach me there.
Re: Longrich Business by LadyTheresa(f): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2022
I just launched a find 3 incentive for my Longrich Business to celebrate my 3 years anniversary

In three years I have

qualified for Greece Trip
qualified for China Trip
qualified for N3.5m car fund
qualified for Egypt Trip

As a way of giving back I am building a new team of leaders and giving them their money back once they find their 3 direct partners

If you want to be one of them then chat me up on WhatsApp 08033908936

its this simple

promote the business to 3 people to do what you did
And I will give you back your 40k

no stories no questions. two people have already qualified for this since I launched it February 2022. you can be NEXT

You can also start with smaller amount or bigger amount the incentive rule is the same

terms and conditions apply. send me a WhatsApp message for details

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Massage In Jos (Jos Massage Therapy) / Undiluted Perfume Oil And Quality Plain Material / Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.