Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (155476 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by Biodun556(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
I only received disregard

Hoping to receive another one
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by moanniey(f): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by moanniey(f): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by moanniey(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by peeps4u: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
What do you people derive from this unnecessary creation of whatsapp group?

I've been observing how people who don't even share info or contribute hurriedly create whatsapp groups.

It took someone to break the subeb messages while some might have gotten same sms before but hoarded it. Now another whatsapp group is being created.

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SUBEB SMS ON WHATSAPP? SO WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT THE WHATSAPP GROUPS YOU ALL RUSH TO ALWAYS CREATE LIKE IT BRIGHTENS THE CHANCES OF BEING EMPLOYED?

What purpose did the last whatsapp group created achieve?
Isnt vital info still got from this platform?.

Nairaland is an open forum where anyone who isn't even an applicant can come and drop vital info..
Infos dropped here can still be useful for future applicants who might come here to seek moe details.

Recruitment process isnt a secret cult, stop creating whatsapp groups and moving people there, unless you have ulterior motive for it.

Stop this hurried attitude to create whatsapp groups. This thread can still serve those who applied for tescom and subeb.

Good luck to all the applicants. I wish you all well

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by actioncadet: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020

moanniey:
Drop your number so I'll add you to subeb WhatsApp group.subeb only please
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by oyefunmi: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2020
I got a discard message for tescom and I received a text from subeb
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by Mylovelife: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
peeps4u:

I've been observing how people who don't even share info or contribute hurriedly create whatsapp groups.

It took someone to break the subeb messages while some might have gotten same sms before but hoarded it. Now another whatsapp group is being created.

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SUBEB SMS ON WHATSAPP? SO WHAT IS THE FUSS ABOUT THE WHATSAPP GROUPS YOU ALL RUSH TO ALWAYS CREATE LIKE IT BRIGHTENS THE CHANCES OF BEING EMPLOYED?

Nairaland is an open forum where anyone who isn't even an applicant can come and drop vital info..
Infos dropped here can still be useful for future applicants who might come here to seek moe details.

Recruitment process isnt a secret cult, stop creating whatsapp groups and moving people there, unless you have ulterior motive for it.

Stop this hurried attitude to create whatsapp groups. This thread can still serve those who applied for tescom and subeb.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by immaq8(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
I just got a message from Subeb.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by shiwaggz57(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
peeps4u:

Thank u, u said my mind.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by quickberry2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
N:B

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by alsudaes1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
peeps4u:

Well said bro, I always wonder for what reason are such groups being created especially when members are pulled from here.

Like you rightly pointed out also, future applicants can easily search and find useful threads like this to get information unlike the WhatsApp group they're rushing to create.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by oluxt: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
peeps4u:

Good luck to all the applicants. I wish you all well.

U speak my mind. Cos it is too early
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by Mosesoly(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pls I need subeb past questions, if you have mention me
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by qanda: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by peeps4u: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Mosesoly:

It in not free I just wasted my data downloading

Read few pages back about tescom test, you dont need paat questions. Just go with your brains and head.

Dont let anyone swindle you with past questions and dont waste your time reviewing needless questions

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by qanda: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2020
peeps4u:

Read few pages back about tescom test, you dont need paat questions. Just go with your brains and head.

Dont let anyone swindle you with past questions and dont waste your time reviewing needless questions

Oh... It has to be free before you consider it valuable? I hope you hold enough value to compete with others who applied for the same position. You must rise beyond free to invest in yourself. How many self development courses have you signed up for or attended? You are waiting for free?

Meanwhile, did you notice the FREE interview and CV preparation resources on the App? They will benefit you.

Don't let your craving for FREE rob you.....
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by qanda: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
peeps4u:

Oga peeps, don't mislead people. All exams require preparation, including interviews!

Some people are very brilliant and may require little preparation. If you are not preparing for the exams, allow others prepare.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by qanda: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Mosesoly:

It in not free I just wasted my data downloading

Oh... It has to be free before you consider it valuable? I hope you hold enough value to compete with others who applied for the same position. You must rise beyond free to invest in yourself. How many self development courses have you signed up for or attended? You are waiting for free?

Meanwhile, did you notice the FREE interview and CV preparation resources on the App? They will benefit you.

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by peeps4u: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2020
qanda:

Oga peeps, don't mislead people. All exams require preparation, including interviews!

Some people are very brilliant and may require little preparation. If you are not preparing for the exams, allow others prepare.

I'm not misleading.

Ask people that did tescom. All the past questions people bought were pure junks.

This is not anything NNPC recruitment of the likes, jist go with your head and brains and you will be okay.

All these past question sales are just to extort people just like some people were selling past questions for BBN auditions.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by qanda: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2020
peeps4u:

I'm not misleading.

Ask people that did tescom. All the past questions people bought were pure junks.

This is not anything NNPC recruitment of the likes, jist go with your head and brains and you will be okay.

All these past question sales are just to extort people just like some people were selling past questions for BBN auditions.
I get what you mean. It will have been better if the people you quoted shared a few of the questions that were asked.

It will make more sense if they said, "don't prepare the questions are cheap", some of the questions includes, "3+5=?, 5-2=?, identify the missing letter in C_W (b, o, e,r)....I hope you get my drift. How you can help is to point people to the simple questions that were asked in the past exams. You are not helping by encouraging them not to prepare.

No serious minded person would have exams and don't prepare.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by peeps4u: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
qanda:

Mr Man, the argument isnt because it is charged or not. I have no problem with you selling your stuff, only if they are relevant but you guys are fond of selling anything to extort people. People like you were here before and selling tescom questions but ended up being junks.

I say again, all thatis needed is just one's brain and head. Your questions are most likely to be junks like the tescom questions sold here.

So relax and stop being hysterical.
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by peeps4u: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2020
qanda:

I get what you mean. It will have been better if the people you quoted shared a few of the questions that were asked.

It will make more sense if they said, "don't prepare the questions are cheap", some of the questions includes, "3+5=?, 5-2=?, identify the missing letter in C_W (b, o, e,r)....I hope you get my drift. How you can help is to point people to the simple questions that were asked in the past exams. You are not helping by encouraging them not to prepare.

No serious minded person would have exams and don't prepare.

Good luck bro
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by DiegoNakel(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
I have received a text message from Subeb. I'm having the test tomorrow Please can the test be done anytime tomorrow?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by Mylovelife: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
DiegoNakel:
I have received a text message from Subeb.
I'm having the test tomorrow
Please can the test be done anytime tomorrow?

I think from 7am tomorrow
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by alsudaes1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
DiegoNakel:
I have received a text message from Subeb.
I'm having the test tomorrow
Please can the test be done anytime tomorrow?
Pls, did you receive the message this evening?

Are they still sending the test invitation texts?
Re: Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) by DiegoNakel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mylovelife:

I think from 7am tomorrow
To what time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.