Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) (46746 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Taciturn1: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
spencekat:
Is health only by looks?
exactly my thoughts
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by adebayosun02: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hun. We don hear Oooo. I hope she ran through Badagry-Mile2 road sha? And she give d report to the clown governor at home/office

That s part of governance too!!!
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by moredollar(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
will her run fix the dilapidated roads in Lagos? Smh.....
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
I pity all these DSS sha. Because madam wan run dem must run with suit.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Soooo.....na her own initiative be this....to put already tired Nigerian women on race course under hot sun.....Ja is watching in HD undecided

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by primetravel(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
memez:
Wife of Lagos State Governor, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu at the weekend made history as the first governor’s wife to complete a 10 km race in Nigeria.

Sanwo-Olu who participated in the fourth edition of the Lagos Women Run said that her intention was to run 2 km of the race.

“My intention was to run 2km, but seen women in their thousands in pink, make me go the whole 10 km of the race.

“I feel the Lagos Women Run is a way of networking among women folks, I also belief that the race is to encourage general fitness and well-being among women.

Read Also: Sanwo-Olu’s wife makes case for girl-child
“It also assist small business and local vendors make money; the race has come to be of the biggest fitness event for women,” Lagos first lady said.

Meanwhile, Coordinator of Lagos Women Run, Tayo Popoola, has called on women to support each other toward ensuring gender equity. Popoola said that the coming together of women would help to fight gender imbalance, promote wealth, being hospitable and creating happiness among them.

The 10km race took off from Tafawa Balewa Square and ended at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.

Source; http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lagos-governors-wife-ibijoke-sanwo-olu.html?m=1

Exercise is good for the body.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by nick50(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
The woman is more ugly than the husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
she can never run 10km..... all this peoples will just keep whining us.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by koning: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
She is a dictionary picture of a Yoruba Woman. No body should put words in my mouthoooo
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Another stunt record..with all bad roads, potholes traffic na this we go called achievement..Who get oil I wan fried Ugwu leaves make her fresh blood.. Abeg!
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
She started at the TBS and ended at the TBS... Hallelujah
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Her security too ran with her?
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:
angry

See her potbelly...spits
for her age, there is nothing wrong with her belly.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

House negro keep kwayet.

Useless Igbo
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
A305:
Sanwo olu's wife isn't looking bad at all. she should be in her late 40s but still very much in shape except for the belly fat though. She just has to keep up with the race till she looses those belly fat. Meanwhile CHEAP SEINNA down my sigg
Like her husband complain give you? What's up with you analyzing her tummy
You talk too much angry
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Amarabae:
She looks a bit unhealthy.
Where is the government house money going to
She doesn't look unhealthy rather she looks fatigued. She's always been a workaholic from her days as an anaesthetic Doctor.
Is government house money for her personal well-being?

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
A305:
Sanwo olu's wife isn't looking bad at all. she should be in her late 40s but still very much in shape except for the belly fat though. She just has to keep up with the race till she looses those belly fat. Meanwhile CHEAP SEINNA down my sigg
She's in her early 50's mind you.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
undefeateds:
she no even fine
What she has achieved in her life it's guaranteed no one in your generation will achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
CaptainFM1:

U believe her? How she wan take run 10Km?
LOL
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
AryaSand:

She did not partiy in the competition. She just did photo-op!

Where you there? undecided
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
bonnyhope:

and you agreed that she actually ran 10km
ahh, wetin I go do na wen she say she run 10kms.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Amarabae:
She looks a bit unhealthy.
Where is the government house money going to
Winch everywhere... grin
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
johnmartus:
Excuse me madam tell your stupid husband to get to work now.
Asshole like you can say it to their faces, the internet is not so anonymous.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by GuyFawkes: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
nick50:
The woman is more ugly than the husband
I'm sure your mother looks like a blobfish idiot.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
if she ran 10km let her husband run 20km to show that he is the man in the house .me i have be running access bank 32km and also 21 km races its now part of me...I train a lot i hv medal to show for my performance and certificate too.

lifeofasportman
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
GuyFawkes:

Where you there? undecided

Yes sir.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Chi133(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
memez:
Wife of Lagos State Governor, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu at the weekend made history as the first governor’s wife to complete a 10 km race in Nigeria.

Sanwo-Olu who participated in the fourth edition of the Lagos Women Run said that her intention was to run 2 km of the race.

“My intention was to run 2km, but seen women in their thousands in pink, make me go the whole 10 km of the race.

“I feel the Lagos Women Run is a way of networking among women folks, I also belief that the race is to encourage general fitness and well-being among women.

Read Also: Sanwo-Olu’s wife makes case for girl-child
“It also assist small business and local vendors make money; the race has come to be of the biggest fitness event for women,” Lagos first lady said.

Meanwhile, Coordinator of Lagos Women Run, Tayo Popoola, has called on women to support each other toward ensuring gender equity. Popoola said that the coming together of women would help to fight gender imbalance, promote wealth, being hospitable and creating happiness among them.

The 10km race took off from Tafawa Balewa Square and ended at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.

Source; http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lagos-governors-wife-ibijoke-sanwo-olu.html?m=1

Look at me peeping oooo.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) by Chi133(f): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
sheubaba2013:
Which road did they use for the race because almost all Lagos mainland roads are bad with deep port holes � � �

We ran from Tafewabelewa square to Teslim Stadium Surulere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.