Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ (1581 Views)

Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour / How Can One Know If God Has Accepted His Offering In Church? / "Negro Slaves Who Accepted Christ, Were Better Than Non-christian Free Men?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by Heathen777(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"Race" is neither a scientific nor biblical term, it was coined by evolutionists and false religionists alike.

Yes and "Evolutionists" is one of those term coined by creationist, to label people who are doing science.

While it's true early scientists had the misconception that the humans can be classified into distinct 'races'. We've gone past this idea after centuries worth of data, findings and research.

"Evolutionists" are not claiming there are different races They've already debunked this idea themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Heathen777:

Yes and "Evolutionists" is one of those term coined by creationist, to label people who are doing science.

While it's true early scientists had the misconception that the humans can be classified into distinct 'races'. We've gone past this idea after centuries worth of data, findings and research.

"Evolutionists" are not claiming there are different races They've already debunked this idea themselves.

Science confirms the Bible.

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Science confirms the bible but not Eurocentric Christianity. If not, how do you explain white Adam and white Jesus when we know that white can never giver birth to black without mixing with or raping a black person?

Or have you ever seen a white couple produce black children? Even the mud Adam was made from is color brown to black.

Christians teachers need to REPENT and stop teaching lies knowingly.

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

Science confirms the bible but not Eurocentric Christianity. If not, how do you explain white Adam and white Jesus when we know that white can never giver birth to black without mixing with or raping a black person?

Or have you ever seen a white couple produce black children? Even the mud Adam was made from is color brown to black.

If you will not believe the Bible I'll suggest that you study science and you will find that the differences between black and white are only "skin deep" and you will come to the conclusion that science confirms the Bible.

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If you will not believe the Bible I'll suggest that you study science and you will find that the differences between black and white are only "skin deep" and you will come to the conclusion that science confirms the Bible.

I believe the scriptures, I don't believe lying preachers.

The difference between white and black (besides the righteous/divine essence in the black man), is the YAH-given melanin which aliens lack but which is graciously given to pure humans, the sons of men (sons of Adam).

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

I believe the scriptures, I don't believe lying preachers.

You can only blame Chris Oyakhilome for teaching you 'prosperity gospel' instead of the real gospel.

donnie:

The difference between white and black (besides the righteous/divine essence in the black man), is the YAH-given melanin which aliens lack but which is graciously given to pure humans, the sons of men (sons of Adam).

You are making the same mistake evolutionists made when you use apocrypha books (evolutionists use the book of Darwin) in the place of the holy Bible, it makes you false believers and fake scientists respectively. True science at best will only confirm the Bible.

Black and white are both related because all humans are descendants of the first man, Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45) who was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27). The Second Adam who is actually the Last Adam is the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:45) became a descendant of the First man, Adam.

Therefore, anyone of the descendants of Adam can be saved because of our mutual relation by the blood of the Last Man, Jesus Christ who died and rose again. This is the reason the good news should be preached to all white and blacks and all other people groups.

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by Image123(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

All my little life, i have listened to countless messages and countless preachers. i have NEVER heard one message about a white or black Adam, or a black or white Jesus. Because it doesn't matter if they were blue, purple, black or white. Only racists like you feel self opinionated enough to disturb space with the madness. Yet you are not in any way a better person or in a better position for it. You don't know God because you have hatred for other human beings.

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You can only blame Chris Oyakhilome for teaching you 'prosperity gospel' instead of the real gospel.

You are making the same mistake evolutionists made when you use apocrypha books (evolutionists use the book of Darwin) in the place of the holy Bible, it makes you false believers and fake scientists respectively. True science at best will only confirm the Bible.

Black and white are both related because all humans are descendants of the first man, Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45) who was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27). The Second Adam who is actually the Last Adam is the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:45) became a descendant of the First man, Adam.

Therefore, anyone of the descendants of Adam can be saved because of our mutual relation by the blood of the Last Man, Jesus Christ who died and rose again. This is the reason the good news should be preached to all white and blacks and all other people groups.

A simple question I asked and you're spewing nonsnese. Have you seen a white give birth to black before? How come about white Adam?

Do you not worship a white God?

Ignorant Christians. It doesn't go beyond those buildings you call churches. Has Kumuyi not turned millions into slave of white man?

How many unmarried DL woman are waiting there for a fellow brainwashed man to wed them?

I heard the man say it is wrong to drink herbal cures. So it must be medicine made by white man?

Do you keep the Shabbat? Are y'all not cursed? Can Kumuyi's teachings bring the black man out of the curses and slavery associated with breaking YAHUAH'S commandments?
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Image123:

[s]All my little life, i have listened to countless messages and countless preachers. i have NEVER heard one message about a white or black Adam, or a black or white Jesus. Because it doesn't matter if they were blue, purple, black or white. Only racists like you feel self opinionated enough to disturb space with the madness. Yet you are not in any way a better person or in a better position for it. You don't know God because you have hatred for other human beings. [/s]

How can you hear a white Adam or white Jesus message? Do you take note of yourself breathing? Isn't white Jesus already part of your subconscious? They raised you from childhood to be a slave so to you it's not a new feeling or experience, it's what you are. You haven't known anything different since you were born.

Take that famous picture of white Jesus with long hair and blue eyes then ask a three year old black child "who is this?"

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:20-21
[20]If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
[21]And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

You Christians don't know YAH because you've been taught the bible by your slavemasters. You quoted verse 8 alone, but the context was referring to love of YOUR BROTHER, and not so-called human beings, many of whom are not even pure humans.

Slaves are taught to hate their own people and love their master. Christians are obedient slaves of white man. You're a slave naturally, you brianwashed coon.
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

A simple question I asked and you're spewing nonsnese. Have you seen a white give birth to black before? How come about white Adam?

Do you not worship a white God?

Ignorant Christians. It doesn't go beyond those buildings you call churches. Has Kumuyi not turned millions into slave of white man?

How many unmarried DL woman are waiting there for a fellow brainwashed man to wed them?

I heard the man say it is wrong to drink herbal cures. So it must be medicine made by white man?

Do you keep the Shabbat? Are y'all not cursed? Can Kumuyi's teachings bring the black man out of the curses and slavery associated with breaking YAHUAH'S commandments?

Non sequitur. cool The thread says Trump has accepted Christ, don't be left out.

My point is that the variety we see in people doesn’t make us that different. All humans belong to one family.

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Non sequitur. cool The thread says Trump has accepted Christ, don't be left out.

My point is that the variety we see in people doesn’t make us that different. All humans belong to one family.

And my point is Trump has not accepted any Christ because who they claim is Christ never existed, but is an idol created by ROME to promote White Supremacy. And many of the elite know this but these cults push that white image.

My advice to True Isrealites: Don't follow these white lies. Your salvation and deliverance from slavery begins with your awakeing to the truth of your identity as ISRAEL. Throw away the lies of Christianity and live.

And not every man is a pure Human. And we don't belong to one family of humans. YISOLELE/ISRAEL was chosen to be seperate and above all nations.
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

And my point is Trump has not accepted any Christ because who they claim is Christ never existed, but is an idol created by ROME to promote White Supremacy. And many of the elite know this but these cults push that white image.

My advice to True Isrealites: Don't follow these white lies. Your salvation and deliverance from slavery begins with your awakeing to the truth if your identity as ISRAEL. Throw away the lies of Christianity and live.

And not every man is a pure Human. And we don't belong to one family of humans. YISOLELE/ISRAEL was chosen to be seperate and above all nations.

Trump has denounced the "White Supremacists." cheesy We all belong to the human race, the Adamic race. Stop smoking that stuff its not good for your health. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Trump has denounced the "White Supremacists." cheesy We all belong to the human race, the Adamic race. Stop smoking that stuff its not good for your health. cool

You Christians are being led to your destruction, especially blacks. It began with your supporting his stands on fake ISRAEL. You cannot support falsehood and think you are safe. You will not escape judgement.

And Trump is an EDOMITE with neanderthal genes. He's not a pure Human. #Fact
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

You Christians are being led to your destruction, especially blacks. It began with your supporting his stands on fake ISRAEL. You cannot support falsehood and think you are safe. You will not escape judgement.

And Trump is an EDOMITE with neanderthal genes. He's not a pure Human. #Fact

Your ideology is based on bile.

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your ideology is based on bile bible.
smiley

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by Heathen777(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by Heathen777(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, it does only if you forget all the errors
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2020
donnie:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12522718_1702420a1612473f8142848ef02cc859_jpeg423de8d14396a569964ae1e615b74171
bible smiley

If you were properly taught the Bible you would have realised that Esau and Jacob came from the same parents. Muslims too were deceived in the narrative that was sold to them as they do not have the story of Esau and Jacob in the qur'an, the person they have as Esau is what they call Isa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2020
Heathen777:

Yes, it does only if you forget all the errors
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

The errors are only in your head not in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by Image123(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2020
donnie:

How can you hear a white Adam or white Jesus message? Do you take note of yourself breathing? Isn't white Jesus already part of your subconscious? They raised you from childhood to be a slave so to you it's not a new feeling or experience, it's what you are. You haven't known anything different since you were born.

Oh so i cannot hear it but you just said "Christians teachers need to REPENT and stop teaching lies knowingly.", inferring that they teach about white and black Adams and Jesus. Funnily enough, you are the only one who hears such message. The rest of us don't care if they were green in colour. It does not matter anything if Jesus was blue or purple in colour. What matters was that God loved me and sent Jesus Christ to die for me. To deliver me from sin and folly such as yours.

Take that famous picture of white Jesus with long hair and blue eyes then ask a three year old black child "who is this?"

And you foolishly think that saves or damns anybody? Let me educate you. Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
You don't need to believe in His colour or height or weight. It has no significance that a black or green Jesus died for me. What is significant is my belief and acceptance that Jesus loves me and died for me. The whole world consists in Jesus. He is symbolised and symbolic of anything and everything. He is the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Without Him was not anything made that was made, black or white or orange or violet. That's why He fits into it all, because He is all in all. He is Rock and Shield, Water and Word, Lamb and Lion. He is certainly not as myopic as you are.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:20-21
[20]If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
[21]And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

You Christians don't know YAH because you've been taught the bible by your slavemasters. You quoted verse 8 alone, but the context was referring to love of YOUR BROTHER, and not so-called human beings, many of whom are not even pure humans.

You are no different from that man asking Jesus who is my neighbour. Only worse, because that one came to realisation. In love, God so loves the world. Anyone that claims to be of God and does not love like God is deceived. You are thoroughly deceived. Here are verses from the same epistle referring to Cain and sinners as brothers if you still did not get this kindergarten truth.

1 John 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
1 John 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Slaves are taught to hate their own people and love their master. Christians are obedient slaves of white man. You're a slave naturally, you brianwashed coon.

You are the one here who hates some humans, the racist racing to hell. i love all men, i could do no otherwise since Jesus taught me. i hate sin, i love you the sinner. That is the result of being bloodwashed. We are still waiting for your answer regards to the benefit you enjoy as the "free" racist slave to sin.

2 Likes

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
One sure Fact I know is That Trump is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal tool for the Times we are in..

I have had Personal Encounters in the Spirit Realm with Him

Get to the next levels of encounter with God and find out.. Not your own level of personal encounter with Trump. You will be amazed about Christ's word to the ancient Hebrew prophet, Daniel..

-Only the ordained prophets can relate..
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Image123:

[s]Oh so i cannot hear it but you just said "Christians teachers need to REPENT and stop teaching lies knowingly.", inferring that they teach about white and black Adams and Jesus. Funnily enough, you are the only one who hears such message. The rest of us don't care if they were green in colour. It does not matter anything if Jesus was blue or purple in colour. What matters was that God loved me and sent Jesus Christ to die for me. To deliver me from sin and folly such as yours.
And you foolishly think that saves or damns anybody? Let me educate you. Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
You don't need to believe in His colour or height or weight. It has no significance that a black or green Jesus died for me. What is significant is my belief and acceptance that Jesus loves me and died for me. The whole world consists in Jesus. He is symbolised and symbolic of anything and everything. He is the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Without Him was not anything made that was made, black or white or orange or violet. That's why He fits into it all, because He is all in all. He is Rock and Shield, Water and Word, Lamb and Lion. He is certainly not as myopic as you are.
You are no different from that man asking Jesus who is my neighbour. Only worse, because that one came to realisation. In love, God so loves the world. Anyone that claims to be of God and does not love like God is deceived. You are thoroughly deceived. Here are verses from the same epistle referring to Cain and sinners as brothers if you still did not get this kindergarten truth.[/s]

1 John 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
1 John 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

You are only regurgitating nonsense taught you by by White Jesus promoters.

All the above scriptures you quoted talk about love for YOUR BROTHER. But since you were taught the bible by those who want to forcefully and deceptively include themselves into the scriptures and the promises, they taught you to love gentiles (white man) more than your people. You see how deeply brianwashed you are?

And yes I love just like the Most High YAH.

2 Esdras 6:56
As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If you were properly taught the Bible you would have realised that Esau and Jacob came from the same parents. Muslims too were deceived in the narrative that was sold to them as they do not have the story of Esau and Jacob in the qur'an, the person they have as Esau is what they call Isa. undecided

Naah Muslims say in their book that ISA is the son of Mariam. They know who they're referring to. ESAU and MESSIAH didn't live in the same time period. They do not have Esau and Jacob because their book veered off with Ishmael instead of Isaac. The idea is to divert attention from the chosen people with the birthright.

Why then does the Most High hate ESAU? It's because like Cain, he was of the wicked one.

Malachi 1:2-3
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste
for the dragons of the wilderness.

ESAU/EDOM is called the boarder of wickedness and YAH'S anger is against him FOREVER.

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

But of course, you Christians are trained to go against the plan of YAH. You are brainwashed and taught to understand the scriptures upside down. You think you are more righteous than the Most High and so you always seek to correct Him. Weldon.
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by orisa37: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2020
GLORY TO GOD !!!
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
donnie:

Naah Muslims say in their book that ISA is the son of Mariam. They know who they're referring to. ESAU and MESSIAH didn't live in the same time period. They do not have Esau and Jacob because their book veered off with Ishmael instead of Isaac. The idea is to divert attention from the chosen people with the birthright.

You mean Mariam the sister of Moses? Did you know that Esau is Isa or Eesa in Arabic? That is another reason why their book doesn't have the history of Esau. The fact that their book veered off with Ishmael instead of Isaac should tell you why they fell short of having the history of Esau. The moment you remove or replace the word of God all your narratives will be falling like a pack of cards just as your black Israelite narrative.

donnie:

Why then does the Most High hate ESAU? It's because like Cain, he was of the wicked one.

Malachi 1:2-3
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste
for the dragons of the wilderness.

ESAU/EDOM is called the boarder of wickedness and YAH'S anger is against him FOREVER.

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

But of course, you Christians are trained to go against the plan of YAH. You are brainwashed and taught to understand the scriptures upside down. You think you are more righteous than the Most High and so you always seek to correct Him. Weldon.

When God said that He loved Jacob and 'hated Esau' He meant that He has chosen Jacob and rejected Esau both of whom where of the same parents. If both came from the same parents how come you see one of them as not being fully human?

Your problem is that you do not compare scriptures with scriptures you instead add words of demons or of men such as the apocrypha that confused Muslims to believe the error that will prevent them from believing the only begotten Son of God for their salvation. See the videoclip below for more on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfH7MGBSfYI

1 Like

Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by donnie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You mean Mariam the sister of Moses? Did you know that Esau is Isa or Eesa in Arabic? That is another reason why their book doesn't have the history of Esau. The fact that their book veered off with Ishmael instead of Isaac should tell you why they fell short of having the history of Esau. [s]The moment you remove or replace the word of God all your narratives will be falling like a pack of cards just as your black Israelite narrative.[/s]

Mariam is who they call Mary. Stop fooling yourself. You're wallowing in ignorance yet you have the audacity to address this AWAKENING of
true Isrealites around the world? Islam, Christianity, Judaism is all paganism, tell yourself the truth. Shabbat was yesterday, pagans ignored it and kept today, the day of the sun holy, staying from work.
OLAADEGBU:
When God said that He loved Jacob and 'hated Esau' He meant that He has chosen Jacob and rejected Esau both of whom where of the same parents. If both came from the same parents how come you see one of them as not being fully human?
Now you want to teach The Most High English language? The scriptures are clear for every honest truthful reader.
One of them took wives of the seed of the fallen ones (nephilim). His seed mixed with Hittites, Hivites, Horites , neanderthals etc. His seed is spoiled, corrupted.

Jeremiah 49:10
But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.
OLAADEGBU:
[s]Your problem is that you do not compare scriptures with scriptures you instead add words of demons or of men such as the apocrypha that confused Muslims to believe the error that will prevent them from believing the only begotten Son of God for their salvation. See the videoclip below for more on this.[/s]
Apocrypha means "hidden books". The only reason you don't use it is because your slavemasters forbid you, so you do not uncover thier lies and unclothedness. Christians do not know the scriptures... It's forbidden for them to search out the truth. They accept whatever white man says, period.
Re: Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ by DeusXmachina: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Heathen777:

The man is a lost cause. He seems to only be able to think in cartoons.

This guy tried to explain to him in detail what evolution is, but he is still as dense as ever.
https://www.nairaland.com/5960103/should-cancel-charles-darwin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? / Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims / Is Smoking And Taking Recreational Drugs Like Cocaine A Sin Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.