Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigeria Is Better Than China - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Is Better Than China (479 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / The Reason Why The United States Of America Is Better Than China / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Better Than China by ctleurocollege: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2019
I saw this post..

According to Igbesachickk

Nigeria beats china for many things.

climate better, no long and hot summer, which you need to pay high bill of electricity for running air conditioner.

no air pollution,no food adulteration ,no honking and blaring , no complicated human relationships which involve officiousness (when not in need)and indifference(when in need), no permanent real estate possessing rights while vat tax rate high as 17% which means every 100 yuan you buy something with you need to pay 17 yuan to the chinese government, which would cut ofc your facebook connection and youtube, tumblr, etc....and you can not vote for the president, not even allowed to mention the name of president on internet ,which is one among dozens of reasons why you will disappear from the planet earth due to the policemen....

well, seems i know too much about china

This post is supposed to be in Travel but the mod there has banned me for multiple years simply because I posted negative things about North Cyprus as opposed to South. Whatever business is going on there las las e go end one day.
Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by ctleurocollege: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Good points
Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by Amazingman(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Now I see why the mod banned you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by ctleurocollege: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Amazingman:
Now I see why the mod banned you

Why bro?
Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by cnboy90(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2019
ctleurocollege:

I saw this post..

According to Igbesachickk

Nigeria beats china for many things.

climate better, no long and hot summer, which you need to pay high bill of electricity for running air conditioner.

no air pollution,no food adulteration ,no honking and blaring , no complicated human relationships which involve officiousness (when not in need)and indifference(when in need), no permanent real estate possessing rights while vat tax rate high as 17% which means every 100 yuan you buy something with you need to pay 17 yuan to the chinese government, which would cut ofc your facebook connection and youtube, tumblr, etc....and you can not vote for the president, not even allowed to mention the name of president on internet ,which is one among dozens of reasons why you will disappear from the planet earth due to the policemen....

well, seems i know too much about china

This post is supposed to be in Travel but the mod there has banned me for multiple years simply because I posted negative things about North Cyprus as opposed to South. Whatever business is going on there las las e go end one day.
Lolllllll.....

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in the 21st century! wink
Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by cnboy90(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Why bro?
This is my expectation for you. I hope you will live like a normal person. Don't stay in the fantasy world.
Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by ctleurocollege: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2019
cnboy90:

This is my expectation for you. I hope you will live like a normal person. Don't stay in the fantasy world.

Good luck
Re: Nigeria Is Better Than China by cnboy90(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Good luck
Thank you.

Shocked, even Nigeria still has electricity. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad / Prince Harry Expresses 'great Sadness' At Royal Split / Top 10 Most Protected People In The World 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.