Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed (30444 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
khia:

I have zero kids, how many bastards have you created and don't feed and cloth?
Go and asked your ratchet mother.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
South Africans are Evil people.
We know this already! You keep reminding us every single day smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
soilsista:

Thank God you know. Now get lost.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by surplusk: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chinekepikin:
More, Watch The Videos And See Photo Of The Man HERE

This is what we are saying Hatred. Some enemies are watching.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
soilsista:

That guy is just infuriated over a nasty comment made by a Ghanaian. Don't take offence at that! Forums are places to share ideas. I felt fulfilled, the day I noticed some SA and other nationals on our forum. Just keep the criticisms coming. The giant in us is being rekindled!
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by khia: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Go and asked your ratchet mother.

I could get more information from your savage mama.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
khia:

I could get more information from your savage mama.
Akata women are the most ratchet women on this planet.
Even the Devil knowns this. grin grin
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
That guy is just infuriated over a nasty comment made by a Ghanaian. Don't take offence at that! Forums are places to share ideas. I felt fulfilled, the day I noticed some SA and other nationals on our forum. Just keep the criticisms coming. The giant in us is being rekindled!
grin grin Sharp Igbo man,you want to live in S.A by all means. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
Lol I'm not even offended hey!! I will never give anyone that satisfaction. I've been here long enough to know not to take the things that are said here to heart.

May that rekindling happen very fast so that you all can stop posting about us upandan angry

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by khia: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Akata women are the most ratchet women on this planet.
Even the Devil knowns this. grin grin

According to the men on this forum Nigerian women are the worst, therefore you have a major problem.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Thank God you know. Now get lost.
Lol and you're telling me this as what? Like I keep saying: I'm staying put until Seun gives us a "quit notice".
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
soilsista:

Lol I'm not even offended hey!! I will never give anyone that satisfaction. I've been here long enough to know not to take the things that are said here to heart.

May that rekindling happen very fast so that you all can stop posting about us upandan angry
You can't take him to south African,you are from Botswana grin grin

I'm i wrong or right.? grin grin
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
khia:

According to the men on this forum Nigerian women are the worst, therefore you have a major problem.
You honestly think so? Poor Akata. grin grin
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
grin grin Sharp Igbo man,you want to live in S.A by all means. grin grin
O boy! You funny die!
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Wrong.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
O boy! You funny die!
I know tongue tongue
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I know tongue tongue
please, leave her alone.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
please, leave her alone.
I can handle him cool
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

So, you're a friend to that CUNT-Kennyswagz1!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
Oga free me na, what's your problem? grin grin
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by khia: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You honestly think so? Poor Akata. grin grin

I really don't care, it's not my problem.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by JaceBlaze: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
decatalyst:
Xenophobic attack can only be curtailed, not eradicated because it is in their blood.

They need to be thoroughly educated and emancipated!
And that education needs to be reciprocal.Our "industrious" drug dealing brothers need proper home training.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by JaceBlaze: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
I've noticed South African women defend Nigerian men a lot when the need arises .
Like when they pay them to write positive speeches about them?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
khia:

I really don't care, it's not my problem.
It's not your problem, but you can't seems to mind your fvcking business.

Clown.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Kennyswagz2: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
wetin happen
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by khia: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
It's not your problem, but you can't seems to mind your fvcking business.

Clown.
You are the one who brought your baboon ass to my mentions in the beginning, so why don't you mind your own business and stay out of mine! undecided
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2019
khia:

You are the one who brought your baboon ass to my mentions in the beginning, so why don't you mind your own business and stay out of me mine! undecided
Idiot, did you mind your fvcking slave self when you type nonsense on top of my mention on this thread? stupid Akata.

https://www.nairaland.com/5514511/traditional-wedding-photos-lynda-ebigwei/1#83807738

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by khia: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Idiot, did you mind your fvcking slave self when you type nonsense on top of my mention on this thread? stupid Akata.

https://www.nairaland.com/5514511/traditional-wedding-photos-lynda-ebigwei/1#83807738

You stupid slave baboon, you are the one who brought my name to this thread. Stop calling for me and I will drop you from my convos like the loser you are.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 12, 2019
khia:

You stupid slave baboon, you are the one who brought my name to this thread. Stop calling for me and I will drop you from my convos like the loser you are.
Looks like i strike a nerve? Stupid Akata LovePeddler grin grin

You Think Alezy is going to marry you? You're just a ticket out of Nigeria. Bye grin grin
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by khia: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Looks like i strike a nerve? Stupid Akata LovePeddler grin grin

You Think Alezy is going to marry you? You're just a ticket out of Nigeria. Bye grin grin

Stupid mor.on, when did I ever mention anything about marriage. Who gives a damn about marriage other than your desperate women?
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by DrOmah(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2019
It is just too bad that South Africans blame Nigerians for everything. Such a shame
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by greenprince(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
South Africans, The only thing positive about them is their HIV status!

Yet your country men are moving there begging for a better life.
Does it not bother you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revisiting The Clifford Orji Story, The alledged cannibal / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.