Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) (44899 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Here is the shocking moment Shakhtar Donetsk star Taison was reduced to tears as he was sent off for reacting to racist abuse during his side's 1-0 win over Dynamo Kiev on Sunday, MySportDab reports.

The Brazilian attacker tripped an opponent in the 74th minute of the Ukrainian Premier League game and was visibly enraged at abuse from a section of Dynamo Kiev supporters in the top corner of the stadium.

The 31-year-old picked up the ball and kicked it into the supporters before swearing and raising his middle finger at the opposing supporters.

Referee Mykola Balakin deemed that Taison's outburst warranted a red card and dismissed the Shakhtar star shortly afterwards.

Taison was in an emotional state as he left the field, shedding tearson his way to the tunnel. watch the video..

https://twitter.com/TomSleeman11/status/1193609969599438852?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/11/shakhtar-donetsk-star-taison-gets-red.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Terrible embarassed

Watch the Video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
That must be a bad day for him, may God punish those white pigs � abusing him.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rextizz:
That must be a bad day for him, may God punish those white pigs � abusing him.

White pigs? Smh

Watch the Full Video HERE

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Racism is just too rampant in Europe. It's making us to lose interest in football

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Sanchez01: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Taison is stupid. I saw the game yesterday and felt he could have protested by walking off and then see whether or not club authorities won't back him. Already established black players plying their trade in Europe don't even go at the fans the way he did.

He is Brazilian and he should have known better how to handle this. Regardless of the racist chants and abuse, there was no way he'd have walked away freely after pulling that stunt. Ukraine shares a similar mindset with Russia and racism. An average Joe knows this.

He could have injured a child in the stands yesterday and even got sued had his shot injured someone.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
shocked
I remain speechless until I see the Abuser Properly punished. On the other hand, this goes to show there are many who still doesn't welcome the idea of Blacks in their Country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

6 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fifa is not doing anything to stop this racism,a sentence on a display board isn’t going to solve shit,there should be heavy sanctions for this acts.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
I blame Buhari.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fvck tha Ref! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by ForeThinker: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Football of the white ....

CAF is powerless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pkflj:
Let me be honest, with how much these players get

You can call me a monkey and i would care less

You think so low of yourself that I’m embarrassed for you.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blame the useless FIFA who have refuse to say or do anything about the current racism in football.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
They guy wan follow Ballotelli. This na Ukraine joir?
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Racism is usually on the high side in Eastern Europe.

He should cheer up and work his transfer to a better league outside the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by ulysses: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
bentwood85:
I blame Buhari.
U really burnt weed... Jst imagine?

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
Taison is stupid. I saw the game yesterday and felt he could have protested by walking off and then see whether or not club authorities won't back him. Already established black players plying their trade in Europe don't even go at the fans the way he did.

He is Brazilian and he should have known better how to handle this. Regardless of the racist chants and abuse, there was no way he'd have walked away freely after pulling that stunt. Ukraine shares a similar mindset with Russia and racism. An average Joe knows this.

He could have injured a child in the stands yesterday and even got sued had his shot injured someone.
Guy shut up,if you have experienced racism you won’t be saying all this rap you’re saying.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
football no be for blacks I don talk tire... leave oyinbo man thing oh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
udemzyudex:
Blame the useless FIFA who have refuse to say or do anything about the current racism in football.

Exactly

6 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Horlami4u(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by zomoears(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

I agree with you to the extent that he could have handled it better. Football is a game of passion, and his emotion got the best of him.

God knows for how long he had been tolerating the abuse both on and off the pitch.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pkflj:
Let me be honest, with how much these players get

You can call me a monkey and i would care less
that's what u think, but the moment you're saturated in making money u will care, you're not there yet so don't bother..you're a human being and not an animal

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by cescky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

How very easy Mr nairalander...

Quite easy I see.. Sitting in the comfort of your couch..

If you've not worn that shoe before just shut up

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by wonuks(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
cool
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
i feel for him but if na me dey play ball dey collect money, u na con dey abuse me,i no go even send you if you no con hit me..na money b koko.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
cescky:

How very easy Mr nairalander...

Quite easy I see.. Sitting in the comfort of your couch..

If you've not worn that shoe before just shut up
exactly, people just talk without reasoning..he didn't even condemn the racists..

b/w why are some Brazilians black?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by maziokafor1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Racism won't end any time soon at least not in my generation because it is been passed from generations to generation. The truth is every white person is a racist just dat it is more pronounced in many than in others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chummynoni:
i feel for him but if na me dey play ball dey collect money, u na con dey abuse me,i no go even send you if you no con hit me..na money b koko.lol
only poor people say this often..once u become rich like him you will care..trust me

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Others Check Into Hotel As Zambia Squad Lands In Uyo. PICS / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.