Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando (2284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by luvhenry(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2007
i was so happy 2 see them together again i hope they dont break up
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by fables(f): 5:30pm On May 23, 2007
shocked Hi Luvhenry shocked, please can tell me how far the story as gone, Becos since last week I was unable to watch it becos we dont have electricity in our area. thanks sad
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by fables(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2007
shocked Hi Luvhenry shocked, please can u tell me how far the story as gone, Becos since last week I was unable to watch it becos we dont have electricity in our area. thanks sad
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by kiss(f): 2:41pm On May 24, 2007
i have read the story from beginning till end.Jenifer is going to kidnap little Pedro and be asking for ransom fron Carlos Edwardo.she will drop him in Louis alyhandro's house.then police will get him and send him to jail while Jenifer will be taken to mental house.Carlos and Luisa will get married and stay in Morris house while Morissa will be staying with Pedro.they will have another baby girl.then every body will live ever happy forever. smiley
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by darkey(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2007
hey kiss, now u've killed,(not kissed) the fun, bad of u
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by kiss(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2007
sorry about that,i thought i should let the cat out of bag once and for all.hope my apology is accepted.(darkey)
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by fables(f): 6:35pm On May 30, 2007
kiss thank you jare, i love the story at least i'm out of their so called Suspense. please tell me how u got shocked smiley to know its all. grin
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by kiss(f): 3:21pm On May 31, 2007
ACTUALLY I READ IT FROM A BOOK BROUGHT BY MY SISTER.I WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION B4 TO IT UNTIL EVERYTHING I READ STARTED HAPPENING.THEY MIGHT FINISH NEXT WEEK.
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by darkey(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2007
ok, apology accepted. i kinda told my sis about it and she was surprised when they started happening. i feel like someone who knows what she doesnt. kiss.
Re: Carlos Eduardo Back With Luisa Fernando by kiss(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2007
thanks for accepting my apology.Orlando will become the president of the still mill and Morissa will give her house as wedding present to Carlos and Louisa Fernande.chaoooooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Show-casing Local Soaps/series Of The Old! Which Were Your Favourites?(pictures) / A Nairalander's Oscar Awards / The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.