Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

History Will Vindicate Us For The Quality Of Our Work - Okezie Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Vindicate Us For The Quality Of Our Work - Okezie Ikpeazu (212 Views)

Time Will Vindicate Me... / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Documents Vindicate Akpabio on Supply of Dialysis Machine to Akwa Ibom Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Will Vindicate Us For The Quality Of Our Work - Okezie Ikpeazu by OBAMAIGBO: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
"But in all of these, there is a position which every mortal must reserve for God. There is a limit to what man can do and that’s when God begins. So, in all you do, you leave a space for God to speak and when he does, there is nothing you can do about it. But I have tried not to allow all the distractions to cause me to detract from my main focus and the only way I have managed to remain so is to craft a very strong vision and then keep my eyes on the ball all the time. So that even if I slacken a little bit, I can easily find my way because I have crafted my vision and I see the end from the beginning. So, it will be very difficult to derail me because I know where I’m going. And if I don’t see my milestones, I will know that I have derailed. I will not say tomorrow, if I fail to do what I’m supposed to do, that the reason I failed is because someone distracted me. I would rather say that despite the distractions, I was able to achieve this and that. The distractions actually make me stronger. For me, leadership is the ability to remain focused and to deliver on your agenda despite the odds because, of course, there would always be challenges....

Read rest of the interview here
https://hallmarknews.com/history-will-vindicate-us-for-the-quality-of-our-work-ikpeazu

(1) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya, 12 Other Governors At Conference On Human Capital Devt In US / Editorial: Fasola And His Falsehoods / Imo: Ihedioha Wins Okorocha’s In-law, APC, APGA In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.