Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover (86685 Views)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Toscarel: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
gabbage

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
98% of them are oloshoes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by sonature1: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
The best thing God did for women was crafting their puzzy in a way that even if 1,000 men go in and come out, nobody can prove it.

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Olalan(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is there anyone who thinks she's decent?
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by fredoooooo: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
How I wish thunder can fire these bastards...Of all the problems on ground na this one come remain ... Mr thunder where art thou

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by papae1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.
If you want to dig, ask for a hoe.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

5. That local Tinubu man had to excuse himself from being TACHAD with #500k

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot
hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
See Finish
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na that her shitt factory she dey take arrest senseless men.

everything else na zero.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Starhearts: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

Quote of d Year.?
U deserve an award??
Dat ur no. 7 quote naa die
grin

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Sunnymatey(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

This person is wicked

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
lol shey, igi ewedu can fall on someone ni.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by yeyeosoronga: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls how far with that social media bill pls?
Some people are mad

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by sonature1: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Which movie has this one acted sef? Everybody na actress! grin grin cheesy grin

Yoruba films

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Tembebe: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
I guess she got what she asked for by posting first about haters who broke her relationship with the Yoruba producer.
Little did she know that some people have been looking for the chance to expose her.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Yoighaman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

You get bad mouth sha, see wicked summary....lol

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Babyboo2020(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is not right now, even though you know this much about that her, you shouldn't come online and say horrible things about people, nobody is perfect she has her good part too, to me, what I felt about t this is that, this person is trying to tarnish her image, you can't know this much about a person, you said she was rusticated for lesbianism and again, you said she's having sex with a lot of guys, even with the prices she's collecting.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chisos! This blogger no get joy o!

All these on one person?......chai!
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by GOFRONT(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Babyboo2020(f): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is not right now, even though you know this much about that her, you shouldn't come online and say horrible things about people, nobody is perfect she has her good part too, to me, what I felt about t this is that, this person is trying to tarnish her image, you can't know this much about a person, you said she was rusticated for lesbianism and again, you said she's having sex with a lot of guys, even with the prices she's collecting.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by spiritedtete: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
The so called Boyfriend is a child after all..

Spewing rubbish like Jss3 boy.

Why do girls I thought clame class date all this wannabe men again??

Men don't talk... You close your eyes... Shake your head smile or laugh and move on. (Lesson for another day)

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by shogsman(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
All this playthings that call themselves actress sha,this one and her berekete yansh,I know that yansh can only be as a result of public usage.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ecclize: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:
Only in Nigeria we shame grown up adult for having consensual sex
so sleeping with peolple's husband is also part of the consensual sex?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ecclize: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Babyboo2020:
so exposing people's bad habit even if they were true is na tarnishing image?
if ur insinuation is true let her go to court then

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Your Puna is a giveaway zone

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Samuels90: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
EXLOVER:
I tire o, for this kin economy, supposing i get toto, Immediately i know say you be big fish, I go just wide my legs open like express road.
grin grin grin..... U wicked, with that DP too!
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Samuels90: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

grin, baba chai, slim foool and idiot grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by DonBenny77(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
TwoBottles:
angry

Rotten fish smell everywhere. The reason I don't date girls with big ass is because just as smelling shit attracts a lot of flies, so also big ass attracts a lot of men. Most of these big ass are ladden with diseases.
The diseases part na true I swear down!

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by homirefacuny(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
EXLOVER:
I tire o, for this kin economy, supposing i get toto, Immediately i know say you be big fish, I go just wide my legs open like express road.

Mad grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by chloride6: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Classless men..

You slept with that shepopo?

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.