Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover (86681 Views)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Whobedatte(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Isn't this the Nkechi of famous Iya Nkechi bar 'Pere' for abule egba that time ?
If she is , then na olosho from way back na

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ppogba: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

What do you expect from a Yoruba movie actress.?

Because of the personality involved suddenly, the comment is "yoruba movie actress"

By your estimation, assumption and calculation, the ones in Igbo movies are saints while the ones in the English nollywood are angels.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.
If you want to dig, ask for a hoe.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

5. That local Tinubu man had to excuse himself from being TACHAD with #500k

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

I swear OfficialgarriIjebu you no go kee pesin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by bigtt76(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy number 7 though

Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ppogba: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

If you continue like this, your chances of making heaven will soon evaporate.

And if there is AMVCA award for the "maddest personality of the year", you already have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Mshad662(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
NKECHI blessing WHY

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=83933169]For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

Yo are the real MVP

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Americanboy35: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

Na wa oo, chai
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Mshad662(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Whobedatte:
Isn't this the Nkechi of famous Iya Nkechi bar 'Pere' for abule egba that time ?
If she is , then na olosho from way back na

More info on this please

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ppogba: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Babyboo2020:
This is not right now, even though you know this much about that her, you shouldn't come online and say horrible things about people, nobody is perfect she has her good part too, to me, what I felt about t this is that, this person is trying to tarnish her image, you can't know this much about a person, you said she was rusticated for lesbianism and again, you said she's having sex with a lot of guys, even with the prices she's collecting.

The truth is most of the idiots that some children/youth have as their hero are even worse than the girl in question.

Truth is, they do not have skeletons in their cupboard. Rather, they have cemetary in their closet.

If they give you a download of some of them, you will not discard all what the guy has said.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Bimpe29: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nkechi Blessing AKA Nkan Alejo.

Things are happening

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Marley147: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
wizdomnzube:
I don tell baba God say mk he nor give me female pikin abeg. World people don tire for their matter. Hoes everywhere
but you go marry another person pikin. Just train urs well if God gives you.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by bjbjbj: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iyabo Ojo was always on Mompa Instagram and always make nice comments. Charles Okocha went to Dubai to visit Mompa and show all his cat and told him I know what you can do, you are God sent. Armed Musa gave him some praise when he but two expensive car once.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by YorubaPrince: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
I've always known... the chic just merely looking at her, you can perceive the odor and nasty smell. She definitely looks like one that stinks!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by erai30(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=GistCaster post=83932935]Just a few hours after popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday announced on her Instagram page that she is no longer in a relationship, an unconfirmed report has exposed her sexual escapades.

The actress who was in a relationship with a man, identified as Mike Adeyemi, who is also an actor and a producer made the annoucement on Sunday evening.

The actress gave credit to her haters for ending her relationship with her boyfriend, she claimed so many people are so keen on not seeing her happy.

In another message, she said she is single and open for relationships and all potential suitors are welcomed to submit their proposals.

She further called out popular Instagram blog, Gist lovers.

Well, popular Instagram blog, Gist Lovers, reacted by exposing some dirty secrets of the actress as seen below.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nkechi-blessings-sex-escapades-with-adeniyi-johnson-mompha-and-others-exposed[/

No be small thing Musa dey see for gate grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Godhatesodomy: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by NaijaElba(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
yeah the writer was right, many times I have gone to Nkechi mum's beer parlour around oko oba in Lagos to drink with my guys over 10years ago when Nkechi was not known. I remember how guys do penetrate her then. She's just a loose babe from time. Only a silly guy will get married to a public DOG like her.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by kurlz(f): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

You are wicked. grin grin
Are you the blogger?
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by klax(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
GistCaster:
Just a few hours after popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday announced on her Instagram page that she is no longer in a relationship, an unconfirmed report has exposed her sexual escapades.

The actress who was in a relationship with a man, identified as Mike Adeyemi, who is also an actor and a producer made the annoucement on Sunday evening.

The actress gave credit to her haters for ending her relationship with her boyfriend, she claimed so many people are so keen on not seeing her happy.

In another message, she said she is single and open for relationships and all potential suitors are welcomed to submit their proposals.

She further called out popular Instagram blog, Gist lovers.

Well, popular Instagram blog, Gist Lovers, reacted by exposing some dirty secrets of the actress as seen below.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nkechi-blessings-sex-escapades-with-adeniyi-johnson-mompha-and-others-exposed

Haba these is too horrible nah why all these uncalled for bashing nah if even she did call out i dont think going this far to respond to her is necessary nah.

Even went as far mentioning people's names and Tinubu for that matter these is too much.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is serious oh
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
sonature1:
The best thing God did for women is crafting their puzzy in a way that even if 1,000 men go in and come out, nobody can prove it.

grin grin grin grin
#fact indeed this extraordinary
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Kennyswagz2: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:

what about olosho Genevieve and atiku
Nonsense flat headgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Americanboy35: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
I always knew this girl na one kind human being
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by dave4rella(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin

I'm not surprised, thats their business
Hoes

I can not be stinking rich and deep my dick inside this kind of old hoe

They will only suck me, while I fvck younger ones
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Bukden16(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:
Only in Nigeria we shame grown up adult for having consensual sex

Thanks a lot...
As if sex is a big crime.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by wizdomnzube(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marley147:
but you go marry another person pikin. Just train urs well if God gives you.
Bros me never tell u say me go marry oh, marriage nor even dey ma mind. Not now, not in ten years to come
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by chigoizie7(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
And you will be asking how these low lives and leeches live better than their male counterparts in the nollywood
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Kennyswagz2: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Igbos and olosho work na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by digitaltrades: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:

So, Igbo movie actresses do not commit such atrocities? Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of igbo girls are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by RTSC: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
what about olosho Genevieve and atiku
Nonsense flat headgringrin
Better than having a cone head that looks like a pestle.

Have you heard of Genevieve opening her legs for any yoruba tout as souvenir like most cheap actresses do in Yoruba wood?

Or is atiku the mate of anybody in Yoruba land?
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by RTSC: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

So, Igbo movie actresses do not commit such atrocities? Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of igbo girls are prostitutes.
Nnamdi KANU said you are animals living in a zoo.

I guess he is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.