Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover (86683 Views)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by JADEK01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am available
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by CDMD: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
see how her matter just turn into a best selling novel...

make I no just talk e get one thing that they always tel girls when some ask guys for money...

they will say use what yu have to get what you need.

gbam
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Kennyswagz2: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:

Better than having a cone head that looks like a pestle.

Have you heard of Genevieve opening her legs for any yoruba tout as souvenir like most cheap actresses do in Yoruba wood?

Or is atiku the mate of anybody in Yoruba land?
didn't your cheap prostitute Genevieve spread her legs for dbanj or have you cursed godforsaken inyamiri forgottengringrin
Genevieve is a fvcking prositute reason why no one married her..
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by blaque7: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Buh she looks like someone that is old enough to have sense..
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by DCmonster: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
She is a regular meal for my hommie DC father. He even gave her out to mompha a couple of times. So this blogger is damn right. She was a regular then in southy and now a regular in Dubai. I can't afford to spend 200 dollars on a smelly pussy. Can nkechi afford a Dubai return ticket with her waka pass acting career? Na I don't think so!
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by digitaltrades: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:

Nnamdi KANU said you are animals living in a zoo.

I guess he is right.

Yeah, he is right that Nigeria is like a zoo.

He is also right that 99% of igbo girls are prostitutes

Last time I checked, nkechi blessing is even an Igbo girl

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by meobizy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Honestly, who?
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by ppogba: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
DCmonster:
She is a regular meal for my hommie DC father. He even gave her out to mompha a couple of times. So this blogger is damn right. She was a regular then in southy and now a regular in Dubai. I can't afford to spend 200 dollars on a smelly pussy. Can nkechi afford a Dubai return ticket with her waka pass acting career? Na I don't think so!

I have said it. If they should download the escapade of most of these actresses, ground go scatter.
The people who know them inside out are Nigerians in diaspora.
I will not say much.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
98% of our female celebrities are oloshos
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Tembebe: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

Yeah, he is right that Nigeria is like a zoo.

He is also right that 99% of igbo girls are prostitutes

Last time I checked, nkechi blessing is even an Igbo girl
please both of you should stop these insults back and forth,at least not on these actresses matter.
Most of these actresses can't explain how they fund their flamboyant lifestyles. Forget about their tribe.Be it Igbo or Yoruba o,we all know they are olosho in disguise.
Don't fight over them,it's not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by trappatoni(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.
If you want to dig, ask for a hoe.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

5. That local Tinubu man had to excuse himself from being TACHAD with #500k

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot
I hereby award you the BBC Komla Dumar for the year 2020.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Donjazzy12(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
GistCaster:
Just a few hours after popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday announced on her Instagram page that she is no longer in a relationship, an unconfirmed report has exposed her sexual escapades.

The actress who was in a relationship with a man, identified as Mike Adeyemi, who is also an actor and a producer made the annoucement on Sunday evening.

The actress gave credit to her haters for ending her relationship with her boyfriend, she claimed so many people are so keen on not seeing her happy.

In another message, she said she is single and open for relationships and all potential suitors are welcomed to submit their proposals.

She further called out popular Instagram blog, Gist lovers.

Well, popular Instagram blog, Gist Lovers, reacted by exposing some dirty secrets of the actress as seen below.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nkechi-blessings-sex-escapades-with-adeniyi-johnson-mompha-and-others-exposed
On top of it all she is a hardcore Lesbian! Had to be rusticated from the University cos of lesbian activities! I have been saying it for a while now.

Most of your actresses and female celebrities are lesbians! They just sleep with men for money!
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by carlos1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pussy odour is bad o. Even Tinubu with mouth odour dey reject pussy odour. Hmmmn
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by etrange: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wanity:
I know gossip will quickly make it to front page.

Nothing like tech in front page today

Did you post anything in tech?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by LyfeJennings(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ahhhhhhhhh!
Omo if U dey do coded
Gist dey o
Kai see as Dem spread this babe linen outside
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by YungMillionaire: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Even IF all these is true PLEASE tell us wetin concern u? Her t0t0 her decision. Leave her alone.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Majikmoment(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
EXLOVER:
I tire o, for this kin economy, supposing i get toto, Immediately i know say you be big fish, I go just wide my legs open like express road.

Be like Bobrisky then grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Vince77(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

Thank sir.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by BilltheDON(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Krafty006: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

number 7 issa bomb Lool ���

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by storm001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

You might not make heaven ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Tellemall: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

She has been a gold digger right from time, no wonder she was the first to dispel the allegations about that useless scammer called nompha

Which allegations about him? What did she say? Spill the juicy details.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by stickle(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is this kind of rejoinder befitting a corporate blog. This is going too low for me.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by EXLOVER(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Majikmoment:

Be like Bobrisky then grin
God forbid, why not recommend Regina Daniels for me.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Lighthammer(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
What i grab be say she be 1:Nkan alejo 2:souvenir 3:she is "tacharing" 4:she was rejected just like the biblical "cain" offering 5:her and her mother was drilled with the same john thomas 6:she was at the receiving end of oga mompha's joystick 7:she was a cum dustbin for adeniyi johnson
confirm and undisputed hoeloshow
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by BabaRamota1980: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

What do you expect from a Yoruba movie actress.?

Ibo women and obsession with Yoruba dick...

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by adeyemi91(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

Mad oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by garetz: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

You composed another lengthy read for those who are not interested in lengthy read

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Chanchit: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

What do you expect from a Yoruba movie actress.?

what has the Yoruba movie got to do with the behaviour of "Nkechi Blessing". you just had to be stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money / DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.