Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover (86684 Views)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by PopeFlatino(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2019
cool ur comment is wat I have been searching for because I could recall when u revealed all these few months ago here when her matter burst small before this,and to be sincere I have heard about her South escapades from other sources..Her level of attention seeking is second to none despite not been d prettiest in Nollywood and I surely believe that their is no smoke without fire
DCmonster:
She is a regular meal for my hommie DC father. He even gave her out to mompha a couple of times. So this blogger is damn right. She was a regular then in southy and now a regular in Dubai. I can't afford to spend 200 dollars on a smelly pussy. Can nkechi afford a Dubai return ticket with her waka pass acting career? Na I don't think so!
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by whizbee(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.
If you want to dig, ask for a hoe.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

5. That local Tinubu man had to excuse himself from being TACHAD with #500k

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

Seriously bruh... you're funny AF
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Olukat(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

Lord have mercy!
You made it simple, plain and fun shocked shocked shocked
..,local man can't die before the dullard got me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Word like "TACHAD" are even considered creative than insults shocked shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by thatthing111(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmm...Interesting story.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by RTSC: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Ibo women and obsession with Yoruba dick...

Is there anybody Yoruba man does not lust after.?
I hear they even sleep with their daughters.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Marley147: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Bros me never tell u say me go marry oh, marriage nor even dey ma mind. Not now, not in ten years to come
hmm problem dey be that
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Mryacks: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
shameless women.. sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Wallace2107: 1:11am On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

grin badt guy
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by stormborn28(m): 4:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

Chai...Odumeigun oooooooo... This one value is valueless
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by stormborn28(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2019
realestniggah:
Only in Nigeria we shame grown up adult for having consensual sex
but that girl dey Fvck sha
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by stormborn28(m): 4:17am On Nov 13, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Na wah oo, toto no dey kukuma read meter, girl wet una dry Bleep anyhow for village fit reach island become classic for them mumu boys
heheheeee... Born2fuck again
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by opebiboy: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2019
okpo
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by wizdomnzube(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Marley147:
hmm problem dey be that
Na problem u see, buh I see freedom, cuz to me marriage na bondage.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by afribabe: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
wizdomnzube:
I don tell baba God say mk he nor give me female pikin abeg. World people don tire for their matter. Hoes everywhere
It is good like that o. But I hope it is your fellow man that will give birth to the male pikins for you... And if everyone gives birth to male pikins, who will born for your so called male pikins for you?
Meanwhile, are the hoes hoeing themselves? No be farmers like you dey use the hoes till ground?
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by wizdomnzube(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
afribabe:
It is good like that o. But I hope it is your fellow man that will give birth to the male pikins for you... And if everyone gives birth to male pikins, who will born for your so called male pikins for you?
Meanwhile, are the hoes hoeing themselves? No be farmers like you dey use the hoes till ground?
Madam na me nd baba God get talk, so nor chook mouth put mk he for nor vex give u.
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by afribabe: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Madam na me nd baba God get talk, so nor chook mouth put mk he for nor vex give u.
Ogbeni, God is fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.