Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) (48198 Views)

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by Enskynelson(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
This cannot still stop a broken marriage.
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by sonature1: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wetin again we Sabi for Nigeria apart enjoyment and partying?

That's why the population keeps increasing uncontrollably cry
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by Kharol1234: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:
Hmmm it’s not curse but I won’t spend more than 100k for my wedding.
100k wer i jokinly tel my babe, wer cus quarel na e u wan use for ur wedding... U beta double dat amount
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by nextstep(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wah oh... I've never seen anything so lavish in my life. Notin do them sha.

For those complaining that oyinbo no dey show off: manufacturers of these luxury wedding items are in business because there are enough oyinbos, asians, Arabians, Indians, and Nigerians patronizing them. Enough people do this to make it worthwhile.

But if I was to have that kind of money, I honestly think I would rather do this

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1of9ELYwB623fWaAMRDVFA
https://www.nairaland.com/4142735/unbelievable-lagos-ngo-gives-free

Cook meals for needy children.
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enskynelson:
This cannot still stop a broken marriage.

True; but neither will a modest wedding.
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
People focus more on weddings than the actual marriage
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by shogsman(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kharol1234:
100k wer i jokinly tel my babe, wer cus quarel na e u wan use for ur wedding... U beta double dat amount

My babe don dey threaten me on top this matter,she’s saying laslas she will foot the bill.
I won’t spend more than money for gown-40k,I get suit and the remaining 60k for registry,if she like she can go and rent hotel Abi hall for reception.
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by thesicilian: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
The outcome is not worth the effort.
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by webngnews: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by Came4amod: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Explorers:
They transformed an empty space into the dreamiest of outdoor weddings.

Too much money, but this is too much.

See video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4sFYRfhkib/?igshid=1ubjq006aalyy
This is not Audio money .. this one loud fam kiss
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by Enskynelson(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
nextstep:

True; but neither will a modest wedding.
Yeah. But a broken marriage after a modest wedding has less losses to count. LOL

1 Like

Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by panpan(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Where did this take place?
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by nextstep(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enskynelson:

Yeah. But a broken marriage after a modest wedding has less losses to count. LOL

True lol grin grin
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
cry cry and common 9k to dress injury we are begging las las God and the Bible are lies I regret believing
Re: They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) by Tlyon(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Wedding between two partner is a good thing, this one good but only if all those structure they put together would remain for about some years, God's Blessings cover their marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.