Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 (32429 Views)

Chelsea Vs West Ham (0 - 1) On 30th November 2019 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
VAR
I hate you

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Godsein(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Impressive analysis... But, they need to act fast... The gap between them and Liverpool is a bit frightening.

...And, I don't hate Man City. I have no reason to hate them... I'm actually a huge fan of Pep's attacking philosophy.

Closing the gap is out of man city's hands,the only thing they can do is to keep winning their games and hope Liverpool drop points,the only game they're directly involved is the return leg next year,Liverpool will take an L at Etihad Stadium just like last season. That's the only point i guarantee you that Liverpool will drop.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by sammhi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
you better quit watching football and face zee world

last season man City won all domestic trophy with KDB

currently no team in England has squad depth more than them not even Liverpool
i hope you know what's squad depth

Liverpool on needs Salah or Mane injured then tell me who's going to play

please don't mention origi or Ox here
Liverpool defeated Barca 4_0 without Sallah and Firmini
And won the final of UCL without Sallah

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Insectkiller: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
3 points is all that matters
or do you want them to play a team among top 4 7:0

U like story..

Biko, go Register with WAPTv..ok
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mancity Bleep up....
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Kastrom: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
sammhi:

Stop lying no be the same Salah wey score their first goal for final.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by sammhi(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Reussite:
Kante is the only reasonable player in this Chelsea team, the rest are playing crap.
When did Chelsea began playing slow & backward football like United? sad
You must be high on weed . So Kovacic is what ?
What about Zouma , Tomori and Azpi even James dis a lot coming off the bench
Kovacic is best Chelsea player . He gave the assist ..

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by oliverano: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Impressive analysis... But, they need to act fast... The gap between them and Liverpool is a bit frightening.

...And, I don't hate Man City. I have no reason to hate them... I'm actually a huge fan of Pep's attacking philosophy.

You are a pained Chelsea fan. Stop being petty. If Chelsea had won today, you would have said a lot of things about this man @Pep

I read one of your comment and you said any good team will run city ragged, I was just laughing because, that's a lamentation of a pained fan.

Were you expecting Chelsea, with Lampard, an inexperienced manager to beat a wounded team in front of their own fans Sai!!!

PS; you don't like Pep's philosophy!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Bobrisky1: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
sammhi:

[/s]
and you think UCL is more difficult than EPL
don't worry by the time you start playing 2-3 matches in a week during festive period you'll understand the importance of squad depth

Btw remember Roma did the same previous season so don't see it as something not done before

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Jokerman(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Godsein:

Closing the gap is out of man city's hands,the only thing they can do is to keep winning their games and hope Liverpool drop points,the only game they're directly involved is the return leg next year,Liverpool will take an L at Etihad Stadium just like last season. That's the only point i guarantee you that Liverpool will drop.

This man city will beat Liverpool?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Dandiaz72(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
truth is Gurdiola is very much tactically superior to Lampard.
Watch how the forced Chelsea to pass aimlessly, posing little to no attacking threat. City kept Chelsea at bay by marking spaces while conserving energy.
Kudos to Gurdiola jare!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
dominique:
Last minute city goal cancelled FT 2-1
Ehe do you ave any issue with that
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Mikejunr: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Friends with their testimonies about Giftaworld...U can make money online just with #2500....if u interested or need more information....Like then DM me...First 5 get #500 discount meaning u will pay #2000 and i will pay the rest���...You have my word..

You can join my whatsapp group
whatsapp link
https:///KlC9ZC1gkuL3mIpOLpLgJE

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by bobobri(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
2nattie:
Goal Sterling
Bleep d goal
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Wordson(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
sammhi:

And won the final of UCL witphout Sallah
you dey mind d guy way dey talk "SQUARD DEPT" did he see Salah on d pitch today?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Bahamas95(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
The problem with Chelsea is the annoying back passes, Lampard should work on it.

If they had attacked City more the result would have been different, City weren't that spectacular tonight

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
oliverano:

You are a pained Chelsea fan. Stop being petty. If Chelsea had won today, you would have said a lot of things about this man @Pep

I read one of your comment and you said any good team will run city ragged, I was just laughing because, that's a lamentation of a pained fan.

Were you expecting Chelsea, with Lampard, an inexperienced manager to beat a wounded team in front of their own fans Sai!!!

PS; you don't like Pep's philosophy!!!!

What a rant.... Lol....

First off, I'm not a fan of a single club in EPL. Whether you believe it or not is your loaf of bread.

Yes, a really clinical side would have taken City to the cleaners today... Chelsea had a chance to go double ahead.

I actually started watching with the belief and hope that Man City would not drop more points, cos I hate for Liverpool to have such an enormous gap with so many games to go... Again, what you believe is your business.

As for your jibe on Lampard, that means Norwich coach has more experience than Chelsea coach, what then happened when they met??!... Your powers of deduction are "incredible"!!! grin

Finally, the difference between you and I is that my take on all games across leagues is not tainted by silly bias.... I call it as I see it (look up the meaning of the term Opinion).

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by bobobri(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
i did see anything special in what man-city play today, chelsea play a very game today..they were just unlucky...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Dreambeat: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chelsea need to buy immediately the transfer ban is lifted.Chelsea need to get a better striker than what Abraham and Bashuayi offer.They also need to get someone to replace Emerson and Alonso
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Carbon2Oxide: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Mancity-2

Chelsea-1

cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Weirdgee: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guys do u think Man city can still win the league?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Godsein(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jokerman:

This man city will beat Liverpool?? grin

The return leg at Etihad is next year. Forms change,also have january transfer window in mind,a coach like pep knows where he's falling short and key players to buy to fill those holes.

You should be worried bout Liverpool,they don't have squad depth like Man City,if something hits just Van Dijk,Salah and Mane,it'll be a huge setback,that's what's happening to City now but they ain't doing so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Olusola101990: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
In as much as i hate saying this but I still ave to say it..."CHELSEA TRIED" this two words are words we probably won't b saying about them in games like this from next season...cos by dem dey will have no excuse cos transfer ban will b off en they will buy higher quality player to mix up with this lads...the major diff DAT showed today BTW city and Chelsea is "QUALITY" city has the best quality in EPL en they paraded them even wen dey ave injury crisis......Chelsea should b lucky they weren't turn apart tonight... this Chelsea team has much prospect en if beaten small teams is all they can achieve this season...there top4 will b secured...a nice game ones again tonight

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
you better quit watching football and face zee world

last season man City won all domestic trophies without KDB

currently no team in England has squad depth more than them not even Liverpool
i hope you know what's squad depth

Liverpool only needs Salah or Mane injured then tell me who's going to play

please don't mention origi or Ox here
Cus Liverpool played Salah today na.

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
and you think UCL is more difficult than EPL
don't worry by the time you start playing 2-3 matches in a week during festive period you'll understand the importance of squad depth

Btw remember Roma did the same previous season so don't see it as something not done before
Squad depth Squad depth and they are third. Make una talk another super story jare

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Bobrisky1: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
EbukaHades10:
Squad depth Squad depth and they are third. Make una talk another super story jare
[/s]
shut up
you don't know football

wait till January you go understand
Abi you think say na like this e go take dey be

EPL no be UCL
relax festive period dey come when you have Carabao, EPL and club world cup all cluster together then you'll understand what's squad depth cheesy
you think say Klop dey complain for nothing
you'll understand that fatigue is real
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Godsein:

The return leg at Etihad is next year. Forms change,also have january transfer window in mind,a coach like pep knows where he's falling short and key players to buy to fill those holes.

You should be worried bout Liverpool,they don't have squad depth like Man City,if something hits just Van Dijk,Salah and Mane,it'll be a huge setback,that's what's happening to City now but they ain't doing so bad.
Huge eh!!! No Matip, our supposed weak link (Lovren), no Salah today, yet, "huge". I bow for ur analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Bobrisky1: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
EbukaHades10:
Huge eh!!! No Matip, our supposed weak link (Lovren), no Salah today, yet, "huge". I bow for ur analysis.

[/s]
Liverpool blew away 10 points last season even after January grin

don't think it's your year yet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
shut up
you don't know football

wait till January you go understand
Abi you think say na like this e go take dey be

EPL no be UCL
relax festive period dey come when you have Carabao, EPL and club world cup all cluster together then you'll understand what's squad depth cheesy
you think say Klop dey complain for nothing
you'll understand that fatigue is real
Alaye, no be fight. U wey know football, how many games are Liverpool going to play in the club World Cup? How many first team players have played in the Carabao cup this season?

U can have all the squad depth in the world but if u can manage the players, it counts for shhiiitt

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
Liverpool blew away 10 points last season even after January grin

don't think it's your year yet cheesy
Here's the funny thing, it is only rivals like u that keep disturbing ur pretty little heads with lfc. Even with the 10 points, City edged it by one point so I wonder y y'all keep assuming it was a rollercoaster of a ride for City last season.

The league is not won in December. Wait till may

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Bobrisky1: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
EbukaHades10:
Alaye, no be fight. U wey know football, how many games are Liverpool going to play in the club World Cup? How many first team players have played in the Carabao cup this season?

U can have all the squad depth in the world but if u can manage the players, it counts for shhiiitt
[/s]
trash
Pep currently is the best manager in EPL right now and almost all the players under him are playing well
he rotates his squad every week to prevent injuries because he knew about festive period fixtures and clustering where you play 2-3 matches per week
any team that topped the table after the festive period wins the league except Liverpool �

I hope you remembered that Liverpool are going to play 2 different matches in two different countries under less than 48hrs by December

nope you didn't know you only watch match and sleep

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 / 2012/2013 Champions League Draw / Neymar VS Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.