Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (12238 Views)

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by luminouz(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Leoniine:

want to play the 'familiarity' card? i know him, too. and that does not in any way disprove what i pointed out ...

you're biased and hypocritical.

The guy has very well commented on this forum with insults. Against religion, politicians, Nigerians, cheats. You're the one who appeared not to know him.

Why are you asking me @bolded, lol? You don't want others to 'attack' you, too? Because you have not insulted anyone?

Whether you know him, whether you know me, whether I know you or him – it was very glaring that you wanted MrBrownJay not to respond with insults to guys who were being rude.

And repeating "a stinking and misplaced ego" is what constitute an insult to you? You don't see "bastards," "second-hand commodity," "losers" and the rest as insults but ENTITLED OPINIONS. If they are entitled to their debasing opinions, why should I or anyone not be entitled to an insulting or emotional opinion as well? (I know you will soon run away or ignore me like a chicken now).

We are on a cyberspace. Don't police anyone. You somehow want those guys' opinions to stay and be accepted but you disagree with opposing views, saying I should go face reality.

That's becoming a stale defense, these days. "It's my opinion, my humble one." Sure, you're entitled to your opinion, and perception of me but do not go about expecting an entitled protection from being called out on that which you shared online.

All I'll say to you is: do not project. On me.

I'm not battling with anyone here, little guy.
Lol. You think I'm the one wasting my time.
You think it's my opinion that do not matter.
You think I have problems in real life.

You cannot see this for what it is. Or what a forum is all about.

All that happens here, stays here (well, except for those whom it's gonna affect in reality, positively or negatively) and they post, I post (in counter or in support).

Every opinion stays here and can get aired.

I checked your profile when I saw this epistle. Needed to know your mindset. Now I do.

I wasted my time engaging you. I won't make the mistake again

5 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Charleys: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2019
khiaa:

What you fail to understand is some men aren't hung up on virgins, some men are wise enough to seek more valuable characteristics in a woman. Men who want a woman just because she is a virgin has a rude awakening heading his way.

The meanest, most cruel woman can be a virgin, does that make her a good wife?

Girl every man seeks a virgin, don't be deceived.
There's no stats for this one.

7 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Raalsalghul: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2019
lyndaway:
The last time I checked single mother is not a disease if you love her and you are sure she loves you too why not go ahead she didn't choose to be a single mother she just find her self in situation that is beyond her control if you love her go ahead

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by 2buffagain(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol at all the single mothers in thread trying hard to validate their existence and maintain market value in their mind. grin

If I was a woman with that kind of baggage, I guess I'd do the same to prevent conc. depression. These mental acrobatics and cognitive dissonances is why women benefit the most from therapy and daily complements. Y'all have to receive and tell yourselves so many damn lies just to get by without a mental breakdown. cheesy

If you are a single mother, deep down, you know say your market don cast! grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by khiaa(f): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Charleys:

Maybe you are talking about Nigerian men but western men are more evolved mentally and know that it takes more than being a mere virgin to gain their genuine interest.

Sure some men get off on dis.virgining a woman but it's only ego, once he has succeeded he moves on to find the next virgin to destroy. These type of men are useless and lack value.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Charleys: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2019
khiaa:

Maybe you are talking about Nigerian men but western men are more evolved mentally and know that it takes more than being a mere virgin to gain their genuine interest.

Sure some men get off on dis.virgining a woman but it's only ego, once he has succeeded he moves on to find the next virgin to destroy. These type of men are useless and lack value.

So you are now the judge.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by blinking001(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Why would a normal thinking man father someone else's child all in the name of love or pity? Her baby her problem

5 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by EasternPrince: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2019
blinking001:
Why would a normal thinking man father someone else's child all in the name of love or pity? Her baby her problem

What kinda rubbish is this this fine morning? Are you out of your tiny mind? So you mean Daddy BlueAir should leave you alone to my torments?

What fuckery!!!

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Equity15(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2019
what tallesty1 and some other said here is the absolute truth which I have witnessed. single mother give priorities to thier child. everything revolves around that child, even when in r/ship with them, they'll keep asking money for upkeeps of the child from you like it's your responsibility. and however you like you deny it, they always have that connection/soft spot for the baby daddy. though maybe it's not all of them. but all the ones I have met so far are like that. please think very well about your decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by khiaa(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Charleys:

So you are now the judge.

I'm not judging just stating my opinion.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by 2buffagain(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Equity15:
what tallesty1 and some other said here is the absolute truth which I have witnessed. single mother give priorities to thier child. everything revolves around that child, even when in r/ship with them, they'll keep asking money for upkeeps of the child from you like it's your responsibility. and however you like you deny it, they always have that connection/soft spot for the baby daddy. though maybe it's not all of them. but all the ones I have met so far are like that. please think very well about your decision.

There is no way a man will be in a relationship with a woman that money will not leave his hand for something for her. Directly or indirectly, that cuckold maga will pay for the impregnator's child.... And I can never be convinced to agree to be a cuckold maga. At least not while I am still a young virile man with my legacy on my mind!

Not my child. Not my responsibility.
Such considerations are for old men in their twilight years.

4 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
You and who is looking for virgin?

My last two ex girlfriends were virgins, I popped their cherries and I know what they use my eyes see whenever I want to treat their Bleep up.

Virgins are one of the most entitled set of people on planet earth.

I won't touch a virgin with a ten foot pole again in my life.

Charleys:

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

'Least, with your funny comments and obsession over women's yansh lol you're not judgmental and are open-minded. Unlike the lot of men here. And I respect that.

You see things in a balanced way, and don't isolate men. You're not biased and hateful towards single moms.

In fact, the whole of Nigeria is a peculiar study on its own. Na only for us plenty things dey dey different. cheesy

hate single moms kwa? shocked why should i? there shouldnt be any reason for hating a single mom nah..wetin she do? cheesy.In my class over here one of my best friends is a single mom.she"s very intelligent and for that i dey near am cos u dey gain a lot from her.she proudly displays the pic of her child on the desktop of her laptop and the time i asked she told me..she no deny am.Its just that in nigeria a lot of drama like i said before is involved if u bold enough to be involved in a romantic laison with a single mom.Baby daddy issues,how u relate with the child and so on.In most cases single moms still miss their baby daddies and when opportunities arise they might go back.thats the matter of it.no woman can just brush of a man who is the father of his child just like that..its very difficult.but for a lady who has had no child before it might be easy for her to brush off her exs and move on with her current relationships......though there some who still racket with their ex sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Charleys:

i dont need a virgin abeg..those ones issues no be here.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by genaro2000(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hate single moms kwa? shocked why should i? there shouldnt be any reason for hating a single mom nah..wetin she do? cheesy.In my class over here one of my best friends is a single mom.she"s very intelligent and for that i dey near am cos u dey gain a lot from her.she proudly displays the pic of her child on the desktop of her laptop and the time i asked she told me..she no deny am.Its just that in nigeria a lot of drama like i said before is involved if u bold enough to be involved in a romantic laison with a single mom.Baby daddy issues,how u relate with the child and so on.In most cases single moms still miss their baby daddies and when opportunities arise they might go back.thats the matter of it.no woman can just brush of a man who is the father of his child just like that..its very difficult.but for a lady who has had no child before it might be easy for her to brush off her exs and move on with her current relationships......though there some who still racket with their ex sha.
I totally agree with you,I remembered dating one a few years back,I had to stylishly and gradually leave her, though to be honest she was far better than most of the single girls I dated but I just couldn't deal with some of the baggages she was carrying

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
genaro2000:

I totally agree with you,I remembered dating one a few years back,I had to stylishly and gradually leave her, though to be honest she was far better than most of the single girls I dated but I just couldn't deal with some of the baggages she was carrying
some of dhier baggages no be here

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Coachlizzy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
You can go ahead and be proud of her identity if she the person you truely love and desire to be your life partner
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Leoniine(f): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
luminouz:

I checked your profile when I saw this epistle. Needed to know your mindset. Now I do.

I wasted my time engaging you. I won't make the mistake again

You'd better don't. I surely hope...
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Leoniine(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Charleys:

I didn't want to quote this cuz its long but let me do this so you'll know where I'm getting at.

A woman meets a man on vacation, they meet and flirt and have sex without a condom.

She goes home from her vacation then a few weeks later her moderately successful boyfriend proposes marriage. She accepts, not long after she realizes that she's pregnant. She's certain it's the guy on Vacations child and not her fiance's.

She doesn't tell her fiance about the other guy and he assumes it's his child and is overjoyed. They marry, and he raises the child as his own. But three years in one of the wife's girlfriends tell the husband about the wife's affairs, he suspects because the child doesn't look like him, he has a paternity test done and discover the child isn't his.

The wife has found the child's biological father on social media but hasn't initiated contact with him since the vacation.

Who should be obligated to take care of the child?

The biological father, naturally. The woman can contact him and if he refuses, she should sue him and then get a paternity test done.

On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with the other father (morally and materially) providing for the kid. Depends on the relationship between them. Is there anything stopping one from loving a person they're not biologically related to?
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
some of dhier baggages no be here
Lol...
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by luminouz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:
You and who is looking for virgin?

My last two ex girlfriends were virgins, I popped their cherries and I know what they use my eyes see whenever I want to treat their Bleep up.

Virgins are one of the most entitled set of people on planet earth.

I won't touch a virgin with a ten foot pole again in my life.

Tell me something bro!!
Just a quick one...how are they entitled
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
From personal experience, any little quarrel, next thing you will hear is "you disvirgined me blah blah"

As if they are the first to be disvirgined.

After breakup and even after finding a new boyfriend, One ex was even telling me that I have no right to tell her when and when not to come visiting because I opened the path and I must keep at it whether I like or not

luminouz:

Tell me something bro!!
Just a quick one...how are they entitled
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:
From personal experience, any little quarrel, next thing you will hear is "you disvirgined me blah blah"

As if they are the first to be disvirgined.

After breakup and even after finding a new boyfriend, One ex was even telling me that I have no right to tell her when and when not to come visiting because I opened the path and I must keep at it whether I like or not

Lmaoooo
I asked because I have done like two virgins and none gave me that attitude. The separation was peaceful. None even told me the 'I gave you my virginity' epistle because I made it clear that their virginity wasn't what made me love them. I never considered that stuff special.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Timbers:
Are you richer than Jason Momoa who married Lisa Bonet when she already had children almost his age and yet you with you backward crappy mindset that prevailed in the times of cavemen comes here to say rubbish.

clearly goes to show that you are an achaic, primitive, backward, bullshit thinking ASSHOLE
There is 101% chance that single mothers will still fvck their baby daddies again. Why not get one for yourself and see the ancestral curses your family will pour on you.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Edyice: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Single mom naturally for me are for knacking and nothing else ....

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Either you meant the 0.01% who were sensible or maybe they weren't digging you.

Most virgins will ever let the guy who disvirgin them go easily, scene must happen and bad blood is inevitable.

luminouz:

Lmaoooo
I asked because I have done like two virgins and none gave me that attitude. The separation was peaceful. None even told me the 'I gave you my virginity' epistle because I made it clear that their virginity wasn't what made me love them. I never considered that stuff special.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by luminouz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:
Either you meant the 0.01% who were sensible or maybe they weren't digging you.

Most virgins will ever let the guy who disvirgin them go easily, scene must happen and bad blood is inevitable.

That bad huh? Maybe I was lucky because I dated the sensible ones. I told them I place priority on good attitude and character over virginity anytime and anyday. The breakups were inevitable due to distance and culture but I still remember them with fondness sometimes. One of them is married now. I think your exes wanted to use that to manipulate you,seeing that their being virgins made an impression on you. I liked who I liked,virgins or not
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by luminouz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

There is 101% chance that single mothers will still fvck their baby daddies again. Why not get one for yourself and see the ancestral curses your family will pour on you.
You don vex? sad
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:
Being a virgin doesn't make one woman better than the next, single or not.

a woman who has never been touched would be regarded as pure... compare to a non virgin. tear rubber is indeed better than any heavy duty tokunbo (toto wise)

4 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by khiaa(f): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

a woman who has never been touched would be regarded as pure... compare to a non virgin. tear rubber is indeed better than any heavy duty tokunbo (toto wise)

Only men who don't know the true value of a good woman places her Chasity above everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2019
khiaa:
Only men who don't know the true value of a good woman places her Chasity above everything.

this has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether the babe is good or not, and all to do with her being "brand new"...... there are many untouched women out there who are brain dead, just like there are many non virgin who are brain dead. thats irrelevant to the fact that a tear rubber woman (aka "pure"wink would be highly viewed compared to the others out there.

4 Likes

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by khiaa(f): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

this has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether the babe is good or not, and all to do with her being "brand new"...... there are many untouched women out there who are brain dead, just like there are many non virgin who are brain dead. thats irrelevant to the fact that a tear rubber woman (aka "pure"wink would be highly viewed compared to the others out there.

Lets be honest, some men aren't concerned about her virginity but moreso about her character. All men aren't the same and most of you don't see virgins as someone who is pure but someone for you to manipulate and conquer. Her virginity is just a challenge for you, once you succeed it's on to the next one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Could This IMBE** Be Having SEX With My Neighbour (Must Read ) / She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.