Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (12151 Views)

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Riele(f): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Charleys:
Riele you need to start from the beginning of this thread and you'll know that no one cares about single mothers. They are a disgrace to society.

A menace.

A disgrace to the society ? . Are you okay ? .

I hope one day , you get a lady pregnant and probably die so that she can't get back to her baby daddy , and then your child with her can be called a disgrace to the society .

A menace .
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2020
undecided
Okay
2buffagain:

Who's staicey?
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Leoniine(f): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
2buffagain:

You talk too much. Answer simple question.

Can you empty your retirement account for that child that is not yours in the case of an emergency?

I say a definite and resounding yes.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by drmikeadams(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leoniine:

I say a definite and resounding yes.
grin grin grin me and u know that ur lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by 2buffagain(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
drmikeadams:

Leave am.
Most Women talk a lot and say whatever to make themselves feel good for positive self perception.

When it comes time to hold them to their word, that is when they will be looking for a man to blame and push the responsibility to. No be today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Leoniine(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
drmikeadams:
2buffagain:

Leave am.
Most Women talk a lot and say whatever to make themselves feel good for positive self perception.

When it comes time to hold them to their word, that is when they will be looking for a man to blame and push the responsibility to. No be today.

I won't be bothered about changing your perceptions about me.

I gave my response, that's all.
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
I once fall in love with single mother

I dated her for 2years + but have to let her go cos I can't stand caring for another man baby

And I also believe she'll be seeing her baby daddy in future.

I still miss her but I have to let go cos of the future
Re: Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers by samworthyever: 2:09am On Mar 18, 2020
I will not advice my enemy to marry a single mother. i made that mistake and i keep on regretting every now and then. Please dont fall victim. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" / Why We Women Aren't Attracted To Men Who "LOVE" Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.