Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:27 PM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC (29921 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Heffalump(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chai!
Poverty don format Iyamu's brain.
Oshiomole is just deceiving you, the Benin people that I know will rubbish all these your hatchet plan to topple Obaseki.
Oshiomole has lost grips of Edo politics.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Astark: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Without oshiohmole in 2016 who was obaseki? Ize iyamu won that election but oshiohmole help obaseki to rig him out.

Obaseki that lost his wards, local government, senatorial district to ize iyamu?

If it's true oshiohmole and ize iyamu are working together then obaseki should bye bye

5 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Igbosmoker:
lol I like obaseki but I will always support ize iyamu.

If oshiohmole support him, then bye bye to obaseki.

Remember. All Edo south political member like senator and house of Representatives are under ize iyamu.
did you say this in 2016? did you support him in 2016? you guys are hypocrite
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by kelvinginzie: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Astark:
Without oshiohmole in 2016 who was obaseki? Ize iyamu won that election but oshiohmole help obaseki to rig him out.

Obaseki that lost his wards, local government, senatorial district to ize iyamu?

If it's true oshiohmole and ize iyamu are working together then obaseki should bye bye

Ize iyamu votes were mostly protest votes against Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by alezzy13: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
If this is true, then interesting times ahead.

I really don't see Obaseki able to hold against an Oshiomole/Ize Iyamu combination.

Well let's see how this pans out

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Astark: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
kelvinginzie:

boy you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by agbonkamen(f): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
But why Nigeria politicians dey clueless, useless and shameless too Nawao.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

did you say this in 2016? did you support him in 2016? you guys are hypocrite
grin see this one, we mobilised for him
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by kelvinginzie: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Astark:
boy you know nothing

Things got hard when Buhari came in
People protested with their votes during Edo election
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by alezzy13: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Totally false. Ize Iyamu would have wiped the floor clean with Obaseki were it not for Oshiomole.

6 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by nairamaniac: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
ursullalinda:
At least fine face for change.....lol

Fine face but very very ugly heart.

U dont know d man
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by klax(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Peacecore:
Hm what is happening to u guys? d man u celebrated to b ya messiah yestde has become a paperweight n riffraff today.
Orton became d best thing to happen to Benue d day he left APC to PDP
Atiku became messiah d day he left APC to PDP
Saraki et Dino won ya best legislators' vote when they crossed over
U criticized boko haram during PDP regime but celebrating it during APC regime
we're heading to bcoz I know dat Buhari/Tinubu ya core enemy will become ya lord tomorrow if they cross over to PDP

Sorry hope you are not mistaken apc for pdp because all you wrote here are just apc way so I seems don't understand where you missed the line maybe you should expantiate a bit more because it's like you are confused.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by kayroc: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
nairamaniac:

Fine face but very very ugly heart.

U dont know d man

Pls can you tell us more? I am not versed in EDO politics.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Peacecore:
Hm what is happening to u guys? d man u celebrated to b ya messiah yestde has become a paperweight n riffraff today.
we're heading to bcoz I know dat Buhari/Tinubu ya core enemy will become ya lord tomorrow if they cross over to PDP
. All these are jagon u are writing.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by princeakinola1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Politician!!!Running up and down to get ready made money
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
The government of Nigeria should make a law that if you don't have at least a certificate of BA in Theology and another BA in philosophy from accredited and recognized universities, you shouldn't call yourself a pastor and you should not open any center masquerading as a church.

You can open a shrine sha as a chief priest.

See "pastor" engaging in politics.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Peacecore: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you hated ambode because tinubu said so Mr hypocrite
Then if u have read word from my mind,let's stop blaming others for their political inclination (supporting Buhari 2015_2019) bcoz over crying na ebutekwe hypertension
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Knox123(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ize Iyamu can never leave PDP for APC.

This is politics, anything can happen.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by zigzagluv: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
OSHIOMOLE IS BRINGING HIM TO UNSEAT OBASEKI
StepTwo:
Move doesn't make sense, If i were him I'd stay put with PDP and let the Imo scenario play out.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by nairamaniac: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
kayroc:

Pls can you tell us more? I am not versed in EDO politics.

He was the leg and hand to the worst governor nigeria ever produced. Lucky igbinedion.

He is also one of the greatest gluttons alive in Edo state.
He handled billions of naira of campaign funds for Jonathan.

Even more than the party chairman.

He saved and ate more than 80% of those funds to himself.
Those were the funds he used to contest for his own governorship elections.

Having Ize Iyamu in there would be a repeat of the darkest period of Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by wonder233: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oshiomhole is trying to emulate Tinubu by trying to replicate the "Ambode treatment" with Obaseki...but this time last year, Ambode was running about like a hapless chicken after Tinubu, Obaseki isn't doing same, rather he is negotiating man to man, this time last year, Ambode's deputy had jumped ship, but Obaseki's deputy is even instigating attacks against Oshiomhole and dignitaries at a function. This time last year, the Lagos house of assembly were threatening Ambode with impeachment, but edo state house of assembly is firmly in Obaseki's grip, this time last year, the Lagos State APC had pledged unanimous allegiance to Tinubu, but the Edo state APC is supporting the governor. This time last year, the average yoruba man in Lagos has reaffirmed his oath of servitude to their lord and saviour Tinubu, but in Edo state, the people have no such reverence for any one individual.. In fact there is a general defiance to resist godfatherism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Solsix(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Peacecore:
Oga somebody who lost an election is a feather weight, no need for your grammar
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by noisy45(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nothing handsome comes from Edo grin
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by WHITELIGHTER: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
nairamaniac:

He was the lag and hand to the worst governor nigeria ever produced. Lucky igbinedion.

He is also one of the greatest gluttons alive in Edo state.
He handled billions of naira of campaign funds for Jonathan.

Even more than the party chairman.

He saved and ate more than 80% of those funds to himself.
Those were the funds he used to contest for his own governorship elections.

Having Ize Iyamu in there would be a repeat of the darkest period of Edo state.

U couldn’t have said it any better. Pastor will just be a repeat of Igbinedion era where thugs will have a free stroll..... I still wonder why any sane Edo man will support pastor or the short imp

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Can't he just drop the appellation - pastor

He should look for a Cotonou University that can dash him PhD

Instead of heaping curses on his generation by calling himself pastor
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by General0847: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Peacecore:
No where did i call Iyamu a riffraff, don't put words on me. I was talking about Iyamu as regards the APC ticket but all your small brain could come up with is this gibberish you just posted. I give no shit about the PDP either so keep ranting whatever you want.
You need medical help.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by inyenejo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Check his mental state because no sane mind joins apc, that useless Godforsaken anti people party..

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by ofuonyebi: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
who want to see a failure...not me naun...tufia to pindipi and their bad product!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Hallenjay: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
wonder233:
Oshiomhole is trying to emulate Tinubu by trying to replicate the "Ambode treatment" with Obaseki...but this time last year, Ambode was running about like a hapless chicken after Tinubu, Obaseki isn't doing same, rather he is negotiating man to man, this time last year, Ambode's deputy had jumped ship, but Obaseki's deputy is even instigating attacks against Oshiomhole and dignitaries at a function. This time last year, the Lagos house of assembly were threatening Ambode with impeachment, but edo state house of assembly is firmly in Obaseki's grip, this time last year, the Lagos State APC had pledged unanimous allegiance to Tinubu, but the Edo state APC is supporting the governor. This time last year, the average yoruba man in Lagos has reaffirmed his oath of servitude to their lord and saviour Tinubu, but in Edo state, the people have no such reverence for any one individual.. In fact there is a general defiance to resist godfatherism.
money answerthe all...if oshobaba can have access to pulse and spend like fire,e will unseat d governor and even punish d governor associate as the election approach with efcc and dss at hand ...Obaseki is a goner bliv it
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by dhestiney(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
alezzy13:

Totally false. Ize Iyamu would have wiped the floor clean with Obaseki were it not for Oshiomole.
this is the fact!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Pat081: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ize Iyamu can never leave PDP for APC.
are u the P.A or the party chairman to tell him what to do &wht not to do and do not hv high blood wen u hear the move on t.v oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 / Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.