Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (44019 Views)

FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Enemyofpeace: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
As far as i am concerned Indimi didn't did anything
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Incandescent(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Zoharariel:

Don't mind the bastard. In 2016, her father donated $14Million to University of Lynn in Florida simply because two of his daughters (Amouna & Hauwa) graduated from there.

Only for him to turn around and lie that he only donated $900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) when the hit became so much on him.

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/05/14m-gift-for-us-university-nigerians-attack-billionaire-indimi/

If not for a useless Country like Nigeria where anything is possible, especially where you see servants riding on horseback like Princes - and Princes walking on foot like servants; this illiterate quota-system money-miss-road would never have smelt even a kerosene (since their progenitors were using firewood to cook), talk more of an Oil Block from the Niger Delta.

And If not that his cranium is filled with a fermented Tuwo Shinkafa, his people are suffering from the incessant rampage of Boko Haram and all he could do was to donate $14Million to a useless Amerikan University just to show off.

Perhaps, I wonder if would have done the same when the North as a whole was still drinking & quenching its thirst from their basket of useless groundnut pyramids.

One last thing, if anybody believes Femi "Kriminal" Otedola would donate 5Billion Naira to support Al-majiri destitutes in Maiduguri or elsewhere through the foundation of his wayward international olosho of a daughter, then that person needs to first bang his/her empty head against the wall before digesting this piece on how he has been manipulating the stocks of Forte Oil & short-changing his shareholders through the Nigerian Stock Exchange/Capital Market for decades.

You think a thief would dash away his money yanfu-yanfu just like that when he's not a Father Christmas? grin

https://promptnewsonline.com/why-buhari-must-investigate-stock-manipulation-forte-oil-in-perspective/

As for Reno Omo Kiri-Kiri aka Wendell Simlin, no one takes him seriously again ever since he was bursted on Nairaland using 3 monikers to quoting & replying himself just to sway people's opinion. grin

From the top to the bottom, all of them are kriminals.

It remains that loose-mouthed failed Aviation Minister to trend with his reaction as usual on Twitter.

How a cocaine-snorting bastard got a ministerial appointment in a land that has Kings & Chiefs still remains a mystery.

You hit the nail!

You too sabi this country.

Forget all the noise. They are all thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
See TKO comeback..

I see the twitter miscreant bleeding all over the place.

They used to ignore this useless man's crack cocaine antics, but he's biting more than he can chew.

I'm glad people are responding and putting him in his sad and pathetic place.

I can't believe the scammer whose only achievements in life are scamming people, fraud and identity theft too get mouth.

Thanks to the Indimi Family for the spectacular clap back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Reno works for Atiku. Atiku is from the north east. What has Atiku done for people of the north east? Instead of calling out Indimi and the late Mai Deribe, why can’t he call out Atiku? Is Atiku immune from helping the poor people of the north east? Is Atiku no longer a northern billionaire?

His idiocy and hypocrisy stinks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by pedi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beehshorp:
Once them begin tell you say they do it in silence, then know they are lying. The average Nigerian man likes show off.
Oil day your head
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
ursullalinda:
He has done all this and yet north is still backward.....i will keep blaming the rich northerners for the condition of their people....I support Reno on this 100%

And with all your smartness, wealth and domination of the so-called Nigerian economy, is your village or region Dubai? Are you still not running to the same North for survival?

There are more of you in the North begging for your daily bread than Northerners in your region and villages.

You people don't look at yourselves and the dire situation you are in. Is Reno's village any better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Reno na dindinrin na
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's a sad irony that this thoughless human beign is lashing out at other people for helping the pain and misery GEJ his boss created.

When they asked him to handle BH, he refused to, according to the clueless man, it was political to get him out of office.

Our school children were kidnapped under his watch, but the useless man refused to rescue them or lift a finger.

Under his boss, one of the largest states in Nigeria was under BH control with BH flag flying all over the place.

Under his boss, BH was blowing up and beheading Nigerians every day.

When BH blew up dozens of Nigerians in Abuja, his useless boss went dancing in Kano

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by delpee(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
tsephanyah:
Igbos; Muslims don't advertise act of charity

Giving Charity in Secret
The Prophet Mohammad said that one of the seven groups of people that will be granted shade on the Day of Judgment includes the one who gives charity but hides it, so that even his left hand does not know what his right hand has spent.

Islam places a great emphasis and reward on giving charity in secret. It preserves the dignity of those who receive the charity, and also prevents the giver from being boastful or seeking praise.

Islam teaches Muslims that giving in secret is far superior to giving publicly, and that drawing attention to one’s charitable actions is a highly undesirable quality. The Prophet said: “Allah loves the God-fearing rich man [who gives much in charity but still] remains obscure and uncelebrated.” (Muslim)

Giving charity in secret is best when giving charity that is voluntary (Sadaqah). Regarding voluntary charity, God says in the second chapter of the Quran:

“If you disclose your Sadaqaat (almsgiving), it is well; but if you conceal them and give them to the poor, that is better for you.” [Quran 2:271]

Actually Christianity expects the same.
Matthew 6:3-4
People just choose to do what they want.

1 Like

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
J2381:
not withstanding. Indime should Let us know the contributions he's made in the lives of northerners. Let's see or know the projects he did, people he sponsored to school, lives he's impacted on etc.
That is not how it works. There are thousands, tens of thousands, of people in need where Reno comes from. Has reno told us the people he's helped in his community? He had influence and affluence as well. What did he do with both?

Remember what they say about those who point accusing fingers at others? What has Reno done for others? Or isn't he a citizen and human just like those he's calling out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by omenka(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Reno works for Atiku. Atiku is from the north east. What has Atiku done for people of the north east? Instead of calling out Indimi and the late Mai Deribe, why can’t he call out Atiku? Is Atiku immune from helping the poor people of the north east? Is Atiku no longer a northern billionaire?
God bless you.

Isn't Atiku a billionaire? Can reno list the philanthropic achievements of Atiku, his principal, sp the world can see?

Reno is a dishevelled retard honestly. Constituting himself into a nuisance on nairaland and twitter.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
J2381:
not withstanding. Indime should Let us know the contributions he's made in the lives of northerners. Let's see or know the projects he did, people he sponsored to school, lives he's impacted on etc.

You should be more concerned about your own state and region and what the rich and you yourself have done to help the needy in your community.

You can help the needy regardless of how much you have in your pocket.

You all are hypocrites and tribe baiters.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by sageer1706(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Achuwa1:
All the representative of idimi is saying they have done for their community there is what an average individual entrepreneur without an oil block are doing all over the country for their people.
I thought he/she would have said something laudable even though otedola was just trying to promote his daughters charity foundation.
Ova/ma typical northerners don't do or donates on cameras (if u know what I mean). What Reno did is wrong and it ought to be so.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by chinchonglee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Reno omokriminal is an idiot
I stopped following the idiot on IG .

He was a waste of data. Always saying thrash
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by sageer1706(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beehshorp:
Once them begin tell you say they do it in silence, then know they are lying. The average Nigerian man likes show off.
The average Nigerian man like show off but not the hausas, typical Hausa man give/donate without showing it to the camera or to the word.
Ask those who have leaved in the north
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by maxzzo1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Reno is a brilliant man, Idimi and other billionaire from north east should be shameful or else what can he boast for ,all those trash multimillionaire hall all na wash abi na stadium?
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
sageer1706:

The average Nigerian man like show off but not the hausas, typical Hausa man give/donate without showing it to the camera or to the word.
Ask those who have leaved in the north

Dangote donates all the time with the camera in his face or not.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by sageer1706(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Dangote donates all the time with the camera in his face or not.
If cameras we're to carry all dangote's donations we won't here or see any other news again.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
sageer1706:

If cameras we're to carry all dangote's donations we won't here or see any other news again.

There are enough pictures of Dangote donating in front of cameras so your point is kind of mute.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

There are enough pictures of Dangote donating in front of cameras so your point is kind of mute.

And there are a lot of donations made by him without camera,he really made a point.He gave grant to market women in Minna and up to now i didn't see it in news.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by J2381: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

You should be more concerned about your own state and region and what the rich and you yourself have done to help the needy in your community.

You can help the needy regardless of how much you have in your pocket.

You all are hypocrites and tribe baiters.
my friend shut up there. Stop yapping about things you know absolutely nothing about.

My state isn't among the educational less privilege, neither is my state among the economical and socially backward state. Did I mention the women in my state don't suffer from VVP and polio and we don't wait for billionaires abroad to come help us.

When it comes to poverty and strife and lack of basic amenities, the north stand number 1 in Nigeria.

So stop typing what you don't know anything about and stop letting your emotions get the better of you.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by XullySwt(f): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is it ur poverty??
donstan18:
Aside marrying underage girls, there's nothing Northern billionaires can boast of.

Reason the rate of poverty in the North is damn high.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dandsome:
Painment.

This one pain the man walahi

Which man? The one that had died more than decade ago! Lol
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by eternityk: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yebosola:

Yoruba wannabe, with this your write up, it shows you are not one at all, if not u won't call an industrialist a Yoruba leader, U are lumping political leaders with Yoruba elders, go and do your research well, you are very far front your assertion .
I'm Yoruba from ekiti state
I'm a very conservative Yoruba person
Look at my topics and posts
I stopped creating topics because Yoruba's were attacking me here
When I said leader, I'm not talking about political stuff
It's much more bigger than that
Go to those igbos threads and weep for Yoruba land
Yoruba's in general lack ideas and creativity
Yoruba's are too dumb,I'm a Yoruba person but can't deny that fact
Please I want to ask u this
That otedola guy could have built up his town by himself
Build estate hotels transform his home town
Instead,he waste money doing rubbish stuff
Yoruba's have dumb leaders in general,not only political
Well that's all I have to say
U must know how it pains me everyday that I'm not in position of these Yoruba people
Well,that's life
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Theoarhics: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
To a large extent Reno is right. What have the northern elites done to improve the lives of people around them. The whole of north has only 7 Private universities out of the 75 we have in Nigeria. Ogun state has 20 Private universities. And it becomes worrisome when you think most of the very rich people are from the north just like we have most of the poor.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by J2381: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:
That is not how it works. There are thousands, tens of thousands, of people in need where Reno comes from. Has reno told us the people he's helped in his community? He had influence and affluence as well. What did he do with both?

Remember what they say about those who point accusing fingers at others? What has Reno done for others? Or isn't he a citizen and human just like those he's calling out?
Well, I'm not a fan of Reno but the searchlight isn't on Reno here, it's on Indime. Let him forever shut Reno up with what he's done for his state and his community.

I'm sure you know of Gbemi Saraki, her philanthropy speak for itself. Indime can't have all those billions and girls in his state are suffering from VVF and polio.

So bro, Reno trolled Indime and the number one weapon to use against trolls is fact!. That is hard copy facts!. Not words and rhetoric.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by maasoap(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:
Aside marrying underage girls, there's nothing Northern billionaires can boast of.

The same way baby factories litter everywhere in the south with underage girls. I don't see much difference

Reason the rate of poverty in the North is damn high.

You might want to show us poverty level region by region and you will discover that there is no much difference again

1 Like

Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

And there are a lot of donations made by him without camera,he really made a point.He gave grant to market women in Minna and up to now i didn't see it in news.

You heard about it because it's in the news. What does it matter anyway? Fact is, Dangote donates in front of the camera so your claim that they don't was wrong and totally flawed,
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
J2381:
my friend shut up there. Stop yapping about things you know absolutely nothing about.

My state isn't among the educational less privilege, neither is my state among the economical and socially backward state. Did I mention the women in my state don't suffer from VVP and polio and we don't wait for billionaires abroad to come help us.

When it comes to poverty and strife and lack of basic amenities, the north stand number 1 in Nigeria.

So stop typing what you don't know anything about and stop letting your emotions get the better of you.
[/s]

Boring and childish gibberish.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Myhusband(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
seunmsg:

did he just called out Indimi, is indimi the only billionaire in Northeast

fvck idimi fvck atiku fvck buhari they'll bunch of scallywags that's holding this country backward

UNICEF release report last time, Nigeria was mentioned among girl child marriage and out of class which happen mostly in North. we can't continue being the victim of these people irresponsibility
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by J2381: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Boring and childish gibberish.
I'm sure you won't be able to differentiate between boring and childish even if both were shoved up your unwashed anus.
Re: Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity by Myhusband(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
anigbajumo:

You see Nigerian saying rubbish on social media coz they av not step out of their state not to talk of other region.Let me tell u the fact,the likes of bill gate,mark et al will find it hard to take northerners out of poverty not to talk of our billonaire in Naira,go to North and see high Level of extreme poverty.

the Northerners politicians and religious leaders created the poverty in the first place with their dumb and selfishness. I won't say it beyond that and why should Bill gates lift them out of poverty when he's not responsible for the cause

you obviously don't have a point to counter my simple critic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.