Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (91287 Views)

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:

We weren't dating. We were just friends and the marriage isnt based on love. I was trapped, she begged for the marriage. The plan was to take care of the baby once she delivers her but she insisted she would kill herself if I didn't marry her before the baby comes.

Lmao.... another red flag for those who want to see it

Fake story grin

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ugotex85: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is the kind of thing that happens when people allow their erection to determine their direction in life. If you had avoided sex while in a relationship with the pastor's daughter, would you be in this mess? And what happened to use of condoms since you weren't ready to commit to marriage? Continue kpanshing this new girl till you get her pregnant, then you can marry 2 of them.

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BlueAir: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Prrove im gay with email dm requeat screenshot from me
BatleFox:

You are so evil minded in the essence that you talk trash to everyone rather than getting to know what they stand for before opening your dirty mouth.

I'm on my own on nairaland and a gay guy, a man lover, picks on me and starts sending me love letters emails. When I reject him he comes on NL to attack me all over the place for no reason so I do the same, warning others in the process. You see the warnings but instead of heeding to advice or overlooking it you come typing rubbish to me.

Are you ok or did they tell you I'm gay? Do u even know how old i am that you think sleeping with men or women on a daily basis is my priority?

Please, get your useless self out of my mentions. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BlueAir: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
U shouldn't live life by believing whatever crazy people throw at u without asking for proof smellinganus..if u do ..u will live a complicated life and I juat observed ita baltefox now no more batlefox..evm with my silence amd little action u still got banned?? grin dammit.im the man..so this is moniker number 9? Well stiill counting
BatleFox:

Yes, sir, I am.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by stanliwiser: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
ifyalways:
A pastors daughter does not care about pre marital sex, even her Pastor parents that consented to the awkward marriage.

If it's just one of those church weddings and certificates and no registry certificate, its easy for you to walk out of the marriage now. Tell her how you feel and If she wants to keep wearing wedding band and stay married to herself just so she can keep up appearances, that's her own wahala.

Your child though should not suffer for your indiscretion. Make she s/he is well taken care of.
What kind of stale advice is this!
What gives you the impression the man isn't the culprit here, what gives you the impression that he wasn't the one who went looking for trouble.
Irresponsibility smells all over him **yuck**
He wasn't even man enough to admit he went into th marriage instead he told us his wife parent and wife force him in.

Bro be careful how you advise people especially when it comes to relationships, I don't think you're married yourself.
If your are then I perceive you could be irresponsible yourself(no abuse intended, I am being blunt here).

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by abelswife(f): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
All I have to say is take some time off. Cool off first, try to stay by yourself for a while before taking any decision. If you really don't want to continue in the marriage it's fine, there's no need putting someone's daughter under this kind of negative pressure all in the name of marriage. But take a break from all the ladies around you. I'd not advice you to get back with your girlfriend because that one is another red zone entirely. Just take a break from women(use it to make more money)

To marry no be by force my guy.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
You got a lady pregnant, you married her.
Next thing, you connected with another lady while playing chess.
What next? You've started discussing orgasms with her after you both went to see a movie.
Now a short black lady has been chasing her in her dreams

TBH, Never in my life have I seen a BOY as so confused, wayward, deceitful, irresponsible and promiscuous as this OP.

Thanks.

791(like)s ?
Wetin u drink did morning? Abi which soap u take baff this morning?
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
kneehighbootz:
[s]I read the entire thread. If this story is true, OP Freehuman, you're scum! Human excreta. Maggot!!! You'll pay for what you did to those women especially your loving and trusting girlfriend.

As for Baby124, sassysure, ifyalways and all the other women bashing the girlfriend, I'm truly ashamed. Women like you are the reason I steer clear of women even though I'm female myself. I don't know what to say but I truly hope life will teach you women, if not for your own sake, at least for the sake of your daughters.

I'll just leave this little tidbit. You do not pull one woman down to uplift the other. Learn to put yourself in people's shoes and for God's sake, support your gender.Patriarchy is fine on its own. It doesn't need your help. Denigrating your gender to win the approval of the men folk doesn't make you one of 'the boys'.

It only makes you look stupid.

Freehuman, you're human scum. Bottom feeder. You will reap what you sow.[/s]
You do not pull one woman down to uplift the other cheesy cheesy
And this ignoramus typed it with a straight face?

To think those women you mentioned are usually among the few sensible ones left on family section, which would explain how they are able to call a lunatic a lunatic.

You on the other hand, you must train yourself to detect vindictive behaviour when you encounter it. A girlfriend has no business with the innocent wife of a man who tried to deceive her, absolutely no business. If you believe otherwise, then you are probably as psychotic as the lady, which explains why black looks white to you.

No wait, scratch that - not 'probably', you're 'definitely' psychotic cheesy

See a therapist please, you too Omojudy. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Iyango: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
mrjojo:

What an Irony!! I'm sure u are joking!!.

Listen Mr, I will be succinct and blunt

Firstly, you are not as "smart" as you think you are. Your "wife" was your friend before the sex and the whole complications, so you know her, her situation about her been desperate for marriage. You took advantage of this and for someone who claims to be "smart" you couldn't use protection nor get a plan B after the act. I pretty sure the s.ex wasn't even a one-time event, but u didn't stop until she got pregnant. All of a sudden you don't like her and she is not your type. What exactly were you expecting having unprotected se.x? an Iphone?

They say to marry your friend, and you actually are. Except she never was one, as the deceitful person you always are, it was the se.x you were interested in all along. Because I can't explain how you will leave her all by herself during pregnancy, the emotional trauma you made her pass through.

In fact you wickedness will make the devil himself shiver, How do you leave a heavily pregnant lady all herself with no one even you both are in the same state? yet she didn't report you to anyone nor did she raise a fuzz, Most men don't do a quarter of this before a family meeting is summoned,
She didn't even forcefull pack her stuffs and relocate your bachelor's pad, don't forget she has the right to, after all she is your wife now. But all I see is a peaceful, calm lady that does everything to please you. Infact you don't deserve the both of them.

if you have an atom of smartness in you, then you will go on your knees and apologize to your innocent wife for all the stress and trouble you've caused her and move her and your child into your apartment with immediate effect. And also thank your ex-gf for not making things harder than they are, by her making sure you make good with your family. Stay with your wife for atleast a year before you conclude she is unlovable and divorcing, at least she was once your friend.

And I guess you said you are "smart" because you play chess.

This is about the best advice I have read here. Dear op, you already have the answer to your question. Just give your marriage a try.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by cybriz82(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
ojun50:
So wetin be the koko of wetin you write now

How to play chess game..

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by JayPeeOham: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
I'm Confused With The Way Forward With My Relationship And Marriage

2 years ago I met a lady through a colleague. We got really close and became friends, few months later we got intimate and eventually she got pregnant. She was so scared and devastated and pleaded that I not only accept the pregnancy but marry her as well.....her parents are both pastors and she didnt want to bring shame to them by having a child out of wedlock.

The truth is, I wasn't ready for such commitment but I couldn't bear to see her depressed and so devastated, so I succumbed to getting married to her. Within 2 months we had to do a rushed traditional wedding and white wedding but before that I told her I felt trapped and we had an agreement we weren't going to be living together. This was because we both had different apartment at that time and due to proximity to work I wanted to stay on the island while she stayed on the mainland. She's an entrepreneur and since she was pregnant it wasn't going to be easy for her shuttling between island and mainland

She was ok with the agreement and all the while we lived apart. After the wedding I never wore the ring as I never considered myself married. My parents were the only ones that showed up at my wedding, all my sibling were really disappointed.

Anyway, to cut the long story, while I was with this lady before she got pregnant I met a lady at an event and immediately we connected. We would chat for several days and play chess game for long hours. We shared alot of common interest in our profession, games and all. She's not the reading type so I always recommend books for her to read and we reviewed together. After about 3 months of communicating online she asked if I was seeing someone, at that time my wife (it feels odd using the word wife) was pregnant, I stylishly dodged the question but she another she insisted I answered and I just had to confess I had a gf.

She thanked me for telling the truth, we continued playing chess but it wasn't as often. One time we were playing and started teasing sexually, she played along and was surprised I even mentioned anything sexual. Few months after, I got married but never mentioned it to her. I fear I might lose her while going through a marriage I never wanted.
During this period I withdrew from all form of communication, I was trying to figure out my life yet distracted. She kept sending messages on WhatsApp which I ignored until after about 2 months, I responded and she was upset that after connecting so well I suddenly withdrew.
She asked if I had a meltdown or emotional breakdown which I denied. Just told her I was detoxing from social media but I was back for good. So we continued chatting for another 3 months and decided we saw a movie together. After the movie I told her I wanted to see more of her. Eventually after some weeks, I invited her over and we got intimate. It wasn't the best of experience for her as she claims to have been celibate for over a year.

When she got home that night we discussed our sex extensively and she said she has never experienced orgasm and has always had painful. I felt I could change that experience for her. The next time she came over she asked if I truly had a gf since we spend alot of time communicating online, this time around I said I did but due to the distance we had issues and the rship isnt heading anywhere. I knew it was selfish of me but I wasn't ready to let go. After the third attempt she had her 1st orgasm and i could tell she wasn't ready to let go either.

After a while she got suspicious, she would tell me she had a dream of a short black lady chasing her out of my room and I kept reassuring her it was impossible but she kept insisting this dreams were recurring but I kept denying I had a gf or wife. She described my wife perfectly and I just wondered how some people are gifted with the ability to see things in dreams. All through the while she insisted on protection as she couldn't trust me completely. She grew more suspicious daily and I got defensive everytime and this started causing a strain in our relationship.
During this period we were dating and I asked her if she publicizes her rship on social media and she mentioned no, then later she asked me what I was hiding but i got defensive and we had a major argument.

Bla bla bla....after all the "tales by moonlight" what exactly can Nairalanders do for u oga OP??!!..

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
ifyalways:
A pastors daughter does not care about pre marital sex, even her Pastor parents that consented to the awkward marriage.

If it's just one of those church weddings and certificates and no registry certificate, its easy for you to walk out of the marriage now. Tell her how you feel and If she wants to keep wearing wedding band and stay married to herself just so she can keep up appearances, that's her own wahala.

Your child though should not suffer for your indiscretion. Make she s/he is well taken care of.
Madam,are you a saint?
Abeg shift....what sort of hatred is this?

@the topic,op is a bloody scammer.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Afodot0022(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
See OP.....You are to young to complicate your life this early. Pls be careful how you trend cos the after effect of stuffs like this is always bad. Fine, attimes a man can date and even mistakenly impregnate a lady he doesnt have feelings for. This happen on a regular basis. When stuff like this occur, you just have to be brave and move on. See that woman had already become your wife and this period is when she need you. most emotionally and all diversity. See, love grows and i dont want you to mistake mere infactuation to love. Attimes we are always infactuated and not inlove. This new lady that you just met that you claimed you love, see attimes feelings go away and what will you do if you dont love this second woman again? Are tou going to leave her and go for another, see this looks like a problem to me that you need to deal with at your early years. Focus on your wife and cater for your baby on the way. Love will definately grow when you put your mind in the union. pls dont complicate your life and know that karma is real, you will have a daughter and one man will also treat her same . How will you feel then. So to avoid these, do the right time.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by salt1: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sivou1:

I don't believe in a forced marriage, marriage is something you need to consider very well before entering it. You don't get married to someone because pregnancy is involved, it is your personal life and that of your partner, your happiness comes first as couple before that of your parents. I was once in your shoe, I got involved with a lady and she was pregnant, someone advised her to abort it which I kicked against, I went to her parent to claim ownership of the pregnancy and promised to be responsible for her till delivery and take care of the child, the father is a pastor like yours too, he insisted on marriage to cover his shame, I told him that will not be possible because if I am not happy in the marriage I might end up hating the so call baby that made me to marry the mum. He wasn't cool about it, he called my brother and every member of the family got to know, we went their and he still insisted on marrying the daughter, my family asked if I wanted that I said no, because I have someone I wanted to marry.[b][/b] At the end my family said they can't force me, the man said if I was not going to marry the daughter I should forget about the baby which the daughter too supported. That was the end of it all. [b][/b]Your happiness and that of your wife comes first in marriage, not that of your parent, you don't correct a mistake by making another mistake my brother, ask God for forgiveness and grace to love your wife instead of sleeping around after marriage.

And you imagine that's the end of the matter?
It's too early to conclude that you've escaped

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ebuka1511(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
She thanked me for telling the truth, we continued playing chess but it wasn't as often. One time we were playing and started teasing sexually, she played along and was surprised I even mentioned anything sexual. Few months after, I got married but never mentioned it to her. I fear I might lose her while going through a marriage I never wanted.
During this period I withdrew from all form of communication, I was trying to figure out my life yet distracted. She kept sending messages on WhatsApp which I ignored until after about 2 months, I responded and she was upset that after connecting so well I suddenly withdrew.
She asked if I had a meltdown or emotional breakdown which I denied. Just told her I was detoxing from social media but I was back for good. So we continued chatting for another 3 months and decided we saw a movie together. After the movie I told her I wanted to see more of her. Eventually after some weeks, I invited her over and we got intimate. It wasn't the best of experience for her as she claims to have been celibate for over a year.

When she got home that night we discussed our sex extensively and she said she has never experienced orgasm and has always had painful. I felt I could change that experience for her. The next time she came over she asked if I truly had a gf since we spend alot of time communicating online, this time around I said I did but due to the distance we had issues and the rship isnt heading anywhere. I knew it was selfish of me but I wasn't ready to let go. After the third attempt she had her 1st orgasm and i could tell she wasn't ready to let go either.

After a while she got suspicious, she would tell me she had a dream of a short black lady chasing her out of my room and I kept reassuring her it was impossible but she kept insisting this dreams were recurring but I kept denying I had a gf or wife. She described my wife perfectly and I just wondered how some people are gifted with the ability to see things in dreams. All through the while she insisted on protection as she couldn't trust me completely. She grew more suspicious daily and I got defensive everytime and this started causing a strain in our relationship.
During this period we were dating and I asked her if she publicizes her rship on social media and she mentioned no, then later she asked me what I was hiding but i got defensive and we had a major argument.

My brother you are really confuse, that you were pressured into marrying the first girl, who does that? to be frank with you, you are just a user. Someone out there has a baby for you and you are here still gallivanting with another woman. Karma is real, also think about your self, imagine your wedded wife is your sister, how would you feel should she be passing through this type of emotional torture. See, you have sisters, and God will bless you with both male and female kids in future, but please be careful how you treat women in your life, as things have a way of turning around, and innocent kids will now be the one suffering for what they do not know of. I am a guy, I will not say I am perfect, but there are lines that I will never cross. Go and reconcile and bring back your wife with your kid to stay with you. You are taken, let the new girl know that and learn to love your wife, if she good enough to roll with, walk the whole length with her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by fkj950ax(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=FreemanTJ post=83940797]I'm Confused With The Way Forward With My Relationship And Marriage

Dude,
You are neither in a relationship nor marriage.
You just like sleeping around.
Unfortunately for your wife, you weren't ready to make her a wife. She is going to experience a major heartbreak in the nearest future. You married her and decided to keep your bachelor's pad. She will join the list of single moms taking care of their children because you aren't man enough. A dick between your legs doesn't make you a man.
Now you are lying to another lady about not having a girlfriend or wife because you just want to keep having free sex steadily.
You don't need any advice. You are just a mean dude with a dick that still gets an erection.

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by xjeff(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sometimes i WONDER what men think when hitting a lady without condom... You are simply aiming for pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by themanderon: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
You are a very wicked and selfish person and I am pleased your craftiness is blowing up in your face. You don't want her for marriage yet her cookie is good enough to be eaten raw. Now you have entangled another innocent lady. You might even come back to say you met another lady you played ludo with and you both ended up on the bed.
Mr man, in the words of Michael Jackson don't go around breaking young girls/women's hearts.
Better be careful before the pastor parents of your "WIFE" reconfigure your life spiritually this one the other lady is seeing her in the dream chasing her up and down. It shows the God of the pastor parents is not sleeping.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BatleFox: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
BlueAir:
U shouldn't live life by believing whatever crazy people throw at u without asking for proof smellinganus..if u do ..u will live a complicated life and I juat observed ita baltefox now no more batlefox..evm with my silence amd little action u still got banned?? grin dammit.im the man..so this is moniker number 9? Well stiill counting
[/s]

Too much trash makes my belly ache. When it's gay I'm revolted. Your pattern of reply with lengthy delays will not work. My sole business on Nairaland now is exposing you!!!
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by generationz(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
midnighter:

All that is speculation. You might as well assume the whole OP is a total lie if you're going to discount parts of the story just because they don't suit you

How can you ask if we were there? You could say that about any post on the whole of nairaland.

Just because she didn't do what others may do it doesn't exonerate her from her actions. [b]If she was nice she would have just carried her bag like other girls do and remove her leg from the [/b]situation

grin grin
Easier said than done.

At least she took action. The wife knows what the op did.

The op will think twice before he dares mess another woman up.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BatleFox: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
BlueAir:
Prrove im gay with email dm requeat screenshot from me

Feel free to write me another one so i can post it here before deleting it. I saved one though, the open toasting one. See below.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by FuckTheMod: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:

She has never had unprotected sex with anyone and she doesn't lie, she has never given me a reason to be suspicious, she was that honest. We both did test and she still insisted on protection. She didnt want a child out of wedlock considering her background. I am a very smart man and trust me there was no way she could have known. We had no pictures of our wedding pictures on social media from any of my family members. This wasn't her first time using my laptop and I saw the message from her office insisting she sends a mail which she had to type in Msword on my laptop. Yes, she had the hunch, but the gmail gave me out.
For you to even believe that a girl willing to have sex with you just broke her so called celibacy or has never had unprotected sex clearly tells everyone that YOU ARE A DUMMY.
You are not close to being smart at all.
You wanted to eat your cake and have it but mark my words, YOU WILL REGRET EVERYTHING LATER...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BlueAir: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wheres the one u have?? grin werey
BatleFox:

Feel free to write me another one so i can post it here before deleting it. I saved one though, the open toasting one. See below.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BlueAir: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Looks like its working. Ur moniker is number 9th grin .more bans loading. I get ur plenty trashes
BatleFox:
[s][/s]

Too much trash makes my belly ache. Your pattern of reply with delays will not work!!!
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BatleFox: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
BlueAir:
Looks like its working. Ur moniker is number 9th grin .more bans loading. I get ur plenty trashes

For your gay mind abi?

BlueAir:
Wheres the one u have?? grin werey

I don't keep trash!!! undecided
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by litaninja(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Said it all.
joseo:
Married man...... Only boys are pressured into marriage
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by midnighter(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
generationz:
grin grin
Easier said than done.

At least she took action. The wife knows what the op did.

The op will think twice before he dares mess another woman up.

Yeah it's not easy but it's what she should have done.

She could have let her know without doing all that drama with the wedding photos when the wife specifically asked her to remove them, that's just my point. She shouldn't take her frustrations out on an innocent person

Lol let's hope so! The guy is really something else.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BatleFox: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
BlueAir:

BatleFox changeth not. ... BATLEFOX.....

It would seem that the mods are now familiar with you and me, who you are, a guy man and me hell bent on exposing you. No more bans for us both as they watch. I go disgrace you ni,, you no dey fear carry you gay ass come my side abi?
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Whorarri: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm sorry for this op...you are on the verge of wasting away your destiny...do you think the new girl is ordinary,devil is using her to destroy your life..you better wise up before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Oyerinde16(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
What stops you from marrying two wife's if you are capable... Marry a second wife, by so doing the first one will be there and can do as she wish only that she mustn't suffer financially with your child, at least she is married and bears MRS. I hole you can fly around the world with your new MRS ...
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by babaireti(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
You got a lady pregnant, you married her.
Next thing, you connected with another lady while playing chess.
What next? You've started discussing orgasms with her after you both went to see a movie.
Now a short black lady has been chasing her in her dreams

TBH, Never in my life have I seen a BOY as so confused, wayward, deceitful, irresponsible and promiscuous as this OP.

Thanks.
HIV AIDS is a sure reward for waywardness
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by mark2sunny(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Now you can see the clear difference between a pastor's daughter and a radical. You have a wife with godly virtues, who felt lonely and fell into your arms. She might be a gift from God to you. The other lady won't even give you these options your wife have you. She'll kill you before you even shout to save her from getting depressed.

I think God is using this whole situation to take you back on to your wife. Her parents might be praying for her, she might as well be praying for God to touch your heart. God knows how to correct stubborn people. He just gives you a situation that will complicate your life and you'll start appreciating what you already have.

I understand you feel you don't love your wife now, but trust me, your wife is the kind of woman any loving man would want to marry. I don't doubt the gifts of your gf and her ability to inspire you to great heights. But, people like that can help you rise and singlehandedly destroy you and anyone around you. She's not calmn. People like that don't think while dealing with you. They can comeback to their senses when your blood is flowing on the streets of Jezreel�.

Let this situation draw you close to God. Go back to your wife and mend things with her. Ensure she forgives you even if she doesn't want you anymore. Your gf is just checking on you to know if you are making an effort to leave your wife. She'll do more damage if you give her negative feedback�. Cut off every tie with her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.