Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson (2831 Views)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by cyrilamx(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Governor of Bayelsa State Seriake Dickson has revealed that he was the only PDP governor that did not collect the N750 million for Jonathan’s re-election in 2015.
Dickson who made this known in radio broadcast on Sunday night monitored urged the people of Bayelsa to keep faith with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as they go to the polls on Nov 16 to elect his successor.
He advised the people to make informed choices between Senator Douye Diri of the PDP and Chief David Lyon of the APC haven heard the candidates sell their plans as they canvass for votes in a peaceful atmosphere.
“I advise Bayelsa people in their own interest to keep faith with PDP, the followers of PDP across the country who made sacrifices and supported one of our own to become President will feel disappointed if we abandon PDP.
“It is on record that some of them were attacked for supporting former President Goodluck Jonathan and some were even killed for standing by our own, so it is only reasonable that we remain with PDP,” Dickson said.
On the purported rift with Jonathan over the choice of the PDP governorship candidate, Dickson blamed ‘political jobbers’ for making misleading comments and misrepresenting his actions.
Dickson said that those who claimed to be working for Jonathan do not mean well for the former President.
He said that Jonathan remains his leader adding that he served as a political strategist to the ex-president adding that those sowing the seed of discord between them were unfair to him.
“I do not want to say much but those of them sowing the seed of discord were not there when I fought battles for the former President, I was the only PDP governor that did not collect the N750 million for Jonathan’s re-election in 2015.
“I told him then that the election was our own and those who wanted to impose a successor on me are unfair, I will reveal more in my memoirs when I leave office and people will have the details,” Dickson said.
Jonathan was absent at the grand finale of the PDP rally in Bayelsa ahead the Nov 16 poll fueling speculations that the former President was aggrieved with the outcome of the primaries.
The aspirant purportedly endorsed by Jonathan lost out in the September primaries.
On the Bayelsa International Airport project, Dickson accused Nigeria’s aviation sector regulators of conspiracy and connivance with APC in the delay to grant regulatory approval for Bayelsa International Airport.
The governor stated that the APC was sabotaging the development efforts of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Bayelsa.
Dickson also blamed the approval delay on the activities of some overzealous officials of the Ministry of Aviation who he accused of playing with the development of the state.

https://elombah.com/i-was-only-pdp-governor-that-did-not-collect-the-n750-million-for-jonathans-re-election-gov-dickson/amp/

1 Like

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by donbachi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
ogumabiri market sey him never see who stand e come be who sit down.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by ursullalinda(f): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you do well as a governor....U don't campaign for your second tenure or successor......the people do that for you...Governor Dickson you failed QED

6 Likes

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by WonderManly(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019

1 Share

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by emperor863(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
E be like say this man don see bad handwriting on the wall e.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Sirjamo: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dickson is about to be Decapitated politically!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Chikpat(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
I am not surprised...Jonathan no longer surprises or disaapoints me. He afterall said that stealing is not corruption.
Jonathan is not a threat at all. Even as president with federal might, Dickson defeated them to have his second term against their wish.

But the point here is that APC stands a good chance to win this Sat's election and Gov Dickson is already in a panic mode. He should take d outcome in good faith. We know he is a thief but no Gov or Ex gov who served with him has gone to jail yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by kings59: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2019
Chikpat:
I am not surprised...Jonathan no longer surprises or disaapoints me. He afterall said that stealing is not corruption

but the point here is that APC stands a good chance to win this Sat's election and Gov Dickson is already in a panic mode. He should take d outcome in good faith. We know he is a thief but no Gov or Ex gov who served with him has gone to jail yet.

I already knew you will fall for this post.

APC at work. It's your choice to believe any news you read be it fake or real.

No matter how a post is twisted, I can never be deceived.
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Chikpat(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2019
kings59:

I already knew you will fall for this post.

APC at work. It's your choice to believe any news you read be it fake or real.

No matter how a post is twisted, I can never be deceived.

I dont understand your point!
Are you a gov or a fomer gov?
Were you a PDP gov when Jonathan allegedly shared N750M?
If no, be mindful of what you say. If yes, kindly present your own account to agree or disagree with Dickson.
Did the referred radio interview of Dickson hold?
If yes, did you listen to it and did Dickson actually say that?
You are not Jonathan. Stop defending what you dont know and stop crying more than the bereaved.
You have been decieved many times and pdp will continue to decieve your kind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by garfield1: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2019
emperor863:
E be like say this man don see bad handwriting on the wall e.
I've been saying this.he is misyarning and issuing desperate emotional statements.it is over.compare his frenzy mood to the quiet mien of the apc camp.i even learned that pdp are hiring or moving their campaign crowd from one area to another while that of apc is natural.lyon attracts crowd like akpabio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by wechat1: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2019
and you will be the only governor masses will voted out in second term.so think that apc will help you rigged an election.senseless man, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by ruggedtimi(m): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Bayelsa state doesnt need an airport for now. Bayelsa state never get basic water supply and good road u dey build airport. Misplaced priority.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Bayelsans were already fed up with Dickson and anything associated with him as at 2017... jonathan saw this and only saving his ego not endorsing someone the people are already tired of.
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by SocialJustice: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Seriake Dickson is a disloyal boy and his political career has come to an end. You don't bite the fingers that fed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by ORIENTATION101: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Dickson sorry o .no amount of Emotional blackmail will make bayelsans vote your stooge.
Campaign with the projects u did while in office not all these boring rhetorics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Oshidaguy: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Dickson greatest mistake was taking the people for granted because Bayelsa is 100% a PDP state, and being heartless to the plait of the people, most especially in the area of insecurity. we must vote on Saturday and our vote goes to the lion, though on tears we will do so. DICKSON failed PDP and the entire state, and at the same time Jonathan failed for not fighting strong enough to present DICKSON successor.
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Election day no far again
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=Oshidaguy post=83950899][/quote]
I think Jonathan's docility is a big flaw of his. Not only as a politician but also as a man.
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by helinues: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2019
And you have the guts and confidence to exposed this to media? Your states man for that matter.

Dickson's end politically is fast approaching
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2019
The statement simply means " I worked for former president Jonathan without collecting one naira"

He is our own so no need collecting money to work for my own brother....finish.

Children too full nairaland these days...on a serious note.

Is obvious many didn't read the write up at all

1 Like

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by FakeManna: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
helinues:
And you have the guts and confidence to exposed this to media? Your states man for that matter.

Dickson's end politically is fast approaching
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by seunmsg(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2019
PDP supporters are quick to throw Dickson under the bus because he exposed another act of profligacy perpetrated by Jonathan. There is no point attacking Dickson. That Jonathan is a crook who ran the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria is a settled fact. Whatever the case, APC should do and win over the state next Saturday. The good people of Bayelsa deserves better than the nonsense they are getting under PDP.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by omenka(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Music to my ears. Good to see such turmoil in the camp of the enemy. cool
Re: I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson by romme2u: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2019
cool

Interesting days ahead

(1) (Reply)

The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria / Lesson Of Life ( Senator Arthur Nzeribe) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.