Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her (69534 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by joenor(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2019
Na wah... how much she make when she dey carry body men dey follow....
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by fergieboy: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Tasha has been trending Every single day on twitter since she got out of big brother

Her fans are so toxic
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by skyhighweb(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2019
hungry people every where
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Tocheagle(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2019
IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THESE BB NAIJA REALITY SHOW HAS RENDERED MOST NIGERIAN YOUTHS USELESS
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Tocheagle(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2019
joenor:
Na wah... how much she make when she dey carry body men dey follow....
It shows you how foolish bb naija fans are
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Maj196(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2019
I just dey wonder if to say dis girl win d BBNaija wetin for happen
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Numerouno94(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2019
slysdesign:
You know... Going through some of the comments on Twitter. I worry about the future of Nigeria... God helps us all...

Exactly my tots.
Naija is doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Antoeni(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2019
She will contaminate that Water
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Numerouno94(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
The priorities of some set of youths are just absurd. How can you idolise a celebrity that doesn't even know you. I'm one of the few people that doesn't give a fuc.k bout celeb. If Beyonce, My favourite singer is passing in the front of my house, I won't even go out to look her. I like
her song doesn't mean I give a Bleep bout her
God bless u.Its annoying.
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by lamalang(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
The truth is some people don't have work

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Numerouno94(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
God.!! is dis how our ladies behave nd tink on Twitter?.. See ppl future wives? Most naija youths re empty. God 4bid i marry a Nigerian lady.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by wayz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Poor pix cool grin
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by ashawopikin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
As worKKK no dey, na to go see tacha na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Can someone in Port Harcourt apply?
sorry for now it's Lagos but we can always keep in touch when we will like to have a branch in PH
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by yashau(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
The priorities of some set of youths are just absurd. How can you idolise a celebrity that doesn't even know you. I'm one of the few people that doesn't give a fuc.k bout celeb. If Beyonce, My favourite singer is passing in the front of my house, I won't even go out to look her. I like her song doesn't mean I give a Bleep bout her
mofo'o
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by iykenex(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
I always hear nasty comments such as lazy youths, I fear for the future of our youths, Buhari was right etc when I see the name Tacha, but if it were the other fellow called mercy, the reverse is the case, there's God ooo
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by pacespot(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
That lady that had first class in mathematics with 4.98 GPA from unilorin, where is her today, nobody is talking about her. But you open nairaland, it is tasha this tasha that. You wonder why Nigeria is in a total state of disrepute.

In fact, it is a miracle Nigeria has managed to achieve the level of development we have today with this stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by kenevision(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
slysdesign:
You know... Going through some of the comments on Twitter. I worry about the future of Nigeria... i hope God helps us all...

My thoughts exactly....

We are degenerating into a nation of empty lives, showing off on social media and mistaking events for achievements.

I wonder when attracting a crowd in a pool party became an achievement undecided

God help Nigerian youths
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by toprealman: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wayne4uall:
This country is finished.. This country has a big problem... May God help us
You need to see the crowd The Kardashians pull......for what exactly
It is a global pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Americanboy35: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
sorry for now it's Lagos but we can always keep in touch when we will like to have a branch in PH
Bro, no vacancy for male too?
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Americanboy35:

Bro, no vacancy for male too?
we have enough male already but if we will be needing more male I will let u know

1 Like

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Americanboy35: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
we have enough male already but if we will be needing more male I will let u know
Thank u bro
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Isoduwa(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
What's smelling
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Kaymaxine(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
And we are the same people sowore and the likes are fighting for
They will say we are suffering,yet some people...sorry idiots are using their little salary to buy gifts for Tasha
The government has succeeded in distracting us from our real problems!!!
I won't be surprised if I hear the real sponsors of BBN!!!
I even heard some of them fought at surulere stadium sometimes ago!!!
Let's kwontinue!!!
If the senate should successfully inplement the "hate speech" ban,then we are ass-fuvked in this country!!!
Where is our freedom of speech
Where is our freedom of expression
They are our constitutional rights!!!
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by xcelentattitude(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Most of the Nigerians of my generation are mumu walahi, always concerned about irrelevancy. We deserve Bubu angry
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by RichyAD(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
ki lonrun
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by makeherscream(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
The priorities of some set of youths are just absurd. How can you idolise a celebrity that doesn't even know you. I'm one of the few people that doesn't give a fuc.k bout celeb. If Beyonce, My favourite singer is passing in the front of my house, I won't even go out to look her. I like her song doesn't mean I give a Bleep bout her
my problem now is she is talentless . I can,t imagine this
Or is she using juju on this people ?
Or is it that Nigeria like making stupid people famous?
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Affamefuna(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
dadexcel:
.......the level and height of stupidity amongst Nigerian youths is unimaginable...that's why the old 80 to 90 years crop of politicians are still leading us today..

The things that dominate their cyberspace is just emptiness , more emptiness by the day....

Celebrating tacha for doing what exactly ? Being a rude , disrespectful and grumpy lady on national TV? that's why she is a celebrity ? What exactly is the moral of this show of shame precisely ?

Just unfortunate
My dear, am equally tired of all these rubbish from the youths of these days. At tyms i wonder how d youth of this country get to such a low level.... God forbid bad thing!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by bcashy: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wen BUHARI said lazy, idiotic youths, u think say e no know wetin evdey talk! Smh! Idiots!
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by Affamefuna(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
She's not even a celebrity to me
Re: Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her by opebiboy: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2019
body odor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.