Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) (40382 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Oge Okoye On A Movie Location In Abeokuta (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by barragan: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2019
writefreely:
The guy that banged his son's wife cool

Seriously the type of leaders Yoruba's have produced since democracy beggars belief. Now again they are gunning for a drug baron.
So it is you people's plan that Nigeria will remain in misery abi

Did you just wake up this morning and made it your life's mission to be senseless?
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by Dixspencer: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
beloxxi biscuit has been existing for almost 10 years now. and I hope this ali baba's post is recent
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2019
uyomeyo:
You no get sense. Forgive me but the truth is always bitter.
Old story grin just like alibaba's brokeness
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by PStacks(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha would have been ideal.

Check out how

'Titans' run rampage as @Symply_Tacha becomes Twitter verified.

#GraceUponTacha
#VerifiedTacha

https://www.omascope.com/showbiz/tacha-simply-tacha-force-to-reckonKai. Baba don Old ooo.
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by daniddan1999: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Those walls am seeing is dirty stained not good for a former President baba olowo himself
itspzpics:
Watch Full Exciting Video ==> HERE

He wrote ;
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by femi4: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
GEEBITE:
This is actually at USA 94,our match against Greece.Finidi's celebration that day is still fresh in my memory.
Emphasis on the jersey
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Olofo, listen!

I didn't embezzle or rob millions of people of their rights neither, did I sleep with or plan to sleep with my daughter-in-law.

Werey keep store today date in ur memory
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
francisbarrack:

Werey keep store today date in ur memory

Asiwin, Sopona l'oma dana sun e! Olofo! angry

Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 6:03am On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Asiwin, Sopona l'oma dana sun e! Olofo! angry
Just stick to d name
Re: Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos) by opebiboy: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2019
ali baba is a slave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha & Daughter Make A Very Stylish Duo (photos) / Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / Firdous Inumidun Ajoke Adebayo: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.