Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) (39058 Views)

Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Azzazz: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2019
A 30-year-old man has taken his own life after being deported to Nigeria from Dubai.

Emmanuel Obiefuna started making suicidal posts via his Facebook page and all attempts by his family and friends to prevail on him, proved abortive and he never disclosed his exact location in Lagos.

It was also gathered that he was also always blocking anyone that talked him out of his plan to commit suicide. Emmanuel finally went ahead with his plan early this month.

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/man-commits-suicide-after-being.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Amazingman(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Oh My,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Azzazz: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by hisgrace090: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2019
BAD OPTION!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by donbachi(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2019
If people know what happens to those they leave behind after committing suicide.many wouldn't have tried it.and their are also those whose destinies are tied to theirs.imagine those people whose destinies are are tied to this guy...may our future destiny helpers not commit suicide.in Jesus name.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by danny56: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2019
So dubai has become heaven now that you cannot miss? all because of bad and corrupt leadership in Nigeria

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sagaxity(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Suicide should never be an option..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sagaxity(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
If people know what happens to those they leave behind after committing suicide.many wouldn't have tried it.and their are also those whose destinies are tied to theirs.imagine those people whose destinies are are tied to this guy...may our future destiny helpers not commit suicide.in Jesus name.

AMEN

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by ladilawal82(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2019
He's tired.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

I still remember the UNN student's suicide note.

"They said they came looking for me. I didn't drown. I was the water"

With the above words, Emeka Akachi left this meaningless world.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die, have an accident or fall sick. You can lose your source of income or money in business. Life is uncertain.

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

In his book, "Man's Search for Meaning" Frankl V asserts that we may not control what happens to us in life but we can control how we react to it

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. No explanation to this. It's part of the chaos in the world.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

137 people commit suicide in the US every day. Yes every single freaking day.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Again, God is not omnipotent in the literal sense. HE is all these while being dressed in borrowed robes.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow or aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works in this area.

I will stop here before I make some people despondent.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

104 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by realestniggah: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigeria is so bad that when they deport you back you commit suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Four4Clien(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
this is so sad, i've always been saying it, suicide is NEVER the answer

Get your very own website/blog today for 14k only, whatsapp - 070630-84171`
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by glowingflame7: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Na wa oh. After seeing Al Ghurair mall and entering metro, Nigeria's frustrating environment can lead to depression. Nigeria government, repent. This guy will deal with you if he see you in hell fire.

12 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Slawormir: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Damnnnnn

That man is not a real niggarrr
Niggarrrs don't quit

This is why i always advise my real niggarrrz to do one if you can't do all among these three things as you are huzzling for your money: smoke weed, bang pussies and drink alcohol
When life disappoint you atimes ehnnnnn
Na those things go save you

As for me i do the three
I smoke weed
Bang pussies
And drink alcohol
So i can never think of suicide

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Many are here on nairaland . Wanna go abroad by fire by force. Not knowing wassup

7 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Aphroditee(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
sagaxity:
Suicide should never be an option..

sometimes it is

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Wasted sperm, if you can afford to hide in lagos you can equally afford to start a mini business and life goes on.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
danny56:
So dubai has become heaven now that you cannot miss? all because of bad and corrupt leadership in Nigeria
must have borrowed to go

10 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:

What do you mean by tied to him?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
The ultimate gift is the gift of life once you have it then you can soar higher than you ever dreamed of, he could have ventured into a business and go to that same dubai for holz!!
I hope God comforts his loved ones

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Damn! I hope he didn't die embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by macello4(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
ok
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by realestniggah: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Suicide is not the answer
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Staircases(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Hell fire straight ���

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by baratech: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:

Nobody's destiny is tied to anyone. You make or mar your own destiny.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) / Muslims And Egungun Worshipers Clash In Oyo, 25 Injured / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.