Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! (4883 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by almarthins(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

Hell no! Never..... I'm a Christian and its a taboo even in my culture

This one no be film trick o
U need help, unfortunately help no dey this country.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

I wish I could hug you
Have you tried testing the waters of imagining how you feel when a guy is around you? You know you can do that and nobody has to know?
How does that make you feel? Good but guilty? Or plain disgusted?
That’s the first step

If it’s the latter we don’t have a societal problem, just the regular sexual awakening clumsiness that will sort itself out
If it’s the former, that you feel good even if guilty thinking about touching/being touched by a guy? Then you are likely to be homosexual

For/in our sosayiti? You can suppress it and be delivered of it lipsrsealed embarassed
Or you can find yourself in the closet
Either way, I am not gonna judge you one bit
We are all finding our happy after all
God bless you

P.S life is bigger than sex

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
I expected better from you.
And pray tell, what is wrong with my statement?

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by toske(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
na wa ooo!

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

oh wow, easy bro! I'm ain't a homosexual neither am I contemplating being one!
I was brought up well! and I don't hate women, it's just that I sometime don't like some of the feminine attributes

Sorry you are one
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

It's your mind not your religion. You are missing a very important hormone, a hormone that makes the difference between men and women. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by CsRockefeller(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Search for Guest007
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
I expected better from you.

Is Ishilove your Pastor? Give the girl a rest.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Search for Guest007
Is she...? lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
You are clearly gay lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by CsRockefeller(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Is she...? lipsrsealed

Wonders as they say, never ceases.

smiley
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Wonders as they say, never ceases.

smiley
Kai, I was late! Unbelievable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:
please nairlanders could this be the way I'm programmed?

I'm almost 22years and since my teenage years I've come to discover some fact about myself. I'm not too interested in feminine (women) things much.

I don't like pussy at all, I feel uncomfortable at the slightest site of it, it's doesn't move me, anytime I even manage to be close to a woman, I can try to massage and romance her but the moment she becomes hot and thereby tries to pull her skirt I feel completely down. all the sexual arousals will just go down. (may be I have pussyphobia) .

I hate pant lines, the moment a woman put's on a clothes either a skirt or a gown and I see the pant lines, it turns me off like damn! I don't know why but I guess that's me.

I hate female or feminine odours I mean like the creams and perfumes and the worst is their hair creams, there was a day one of my female friend came to me to show me her new hair, I can see the excitement in her face but the moment she came close to me I was pissed off and I tried going away I can see the pains in her eyes and the disappointment but I couldn't help it, the odours was freaking me out. I have to apologize to her. I pity her.

I hate seeing women in night dresses, it doesn't look sexy to me at all unlike some men out there. seeing you naked or wearing body revealing dresses even lingerie is a turn off for me.

sometime I prefer eating a food prepared by a man than that of a woman, except for my mom..... not even much of that of my sister.
it seems like a magic to me when men say they get aroused by seeing pussy, for it like a piece of shit

please help me, I don't know what is wrong with me.....only when in clothings moves me!

sometimes I feel sorry for my future wife!

This is what modern women/feminist want to turn their boy child into. Dude you lack testosterone
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by millionboi2: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

I'm almost 22years and since my teenage years I've come to discover some fact about myself. I'm not too interested in feminine (women) things much.

I don't like pussy at all, I feel uncomfortable at the slightest site of it, it's doesn't move me, anytime I even manage to be close to a woman, I can try to massage and romance her but the moment she becomes hot and thereby tries to pull her skirt I feel completely down. all the sexual arousals will just go down. (may be I have pussyphobia) .

I hate pant lines, the moment a woman put's on a clothes either a skirt or a gown and I see the pant lines, it turns me off like damn! I don't know why but I guess that's me.

I hate female or feminine odours I mean like the creams and perfumes and the worst is their hair creams, there was a day one of my female friend came to me to show me her new hair, I can see the excitement in her face but the moment she came close to me I was pissed off and I tried going away I can see the pains in her eyes and the disappointment but I couldn't help it, the odours was freaking me out. I have to apologize to her. I pity her.

I hate seeing women in night dresses, it doesn't look sexy to me at all unlike some men out there. seeing you naked or wearing body revealing dresses even lingerie is a turn off for me.

sometime I prefer eating a food prepared by a man than that of a woman, except for my mom..... not even much of that of my sister.
it seems like a magic to me when men say they get aroused by seeing pussy, for it like a piece of shit

please help me, I don't know what is wrong with me.....only when in clothings moves me!

u no get problem d reverse would ve bn d case had bn u like dem
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Olorunnim: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Rushing to label him Homo is not ideal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Olorunnim: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
BatleFox:

Is Ishilove your Pastor? Give the girl a rest.
Are you ishilove? did i quote you?
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Nigga you're gay. Go for deliverance from the spirit of homosexuality
He is not gay... I use to have a close friend who experiences like 80percent of what this guy experiences... Even pussy irritates him... He can romance a girl but ones she uses his hand on her pant he feels like throwing up... I tried my best to spoil him... A nakeddd girl cannot move him... Fortunately the last time we talked he was married... I didn't ask him how he overcame those stuffs though... The boy was a Jehovah witness and what even surprised me was he said his brother is worse than him... I just hope op is not his brother...

Cc: Genesiszero

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by kel94(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
I have a friend like you, exactly as you described yourself. I thought he was gay, but he isn't. This is a question I always asked him, and a question for you too, "what is it about women do you really like?"

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

Homo sapien tendencies
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
Are you ishilove? did i quote you?

Did the op quote you and yet you are here. Need I remind you that this is a public forum. If you don't want to be quoted, questioned or challenged refrain from making commentskiss

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
He is not gay... I use to have a close friend who experiences like 80percent of what this guy experiences... Even pussy irritates him... He can romance a girl but ones she uses his hand on her pant he feels like throwing up... I tried my best to spoil him... A nakeddd girl cannot move him... Fortunately the last time we talked he was married... I didn't ask him how he overcame those stuffs though... The boy was a Jehovah witness and what even surprised me was he said his brother is worse than him... I just hope op is not his brother...

Do you know how many gay men are into marriages of continence? Have you seen the one where wife and husband fvck the same men or the one where husband pays another man to impregnate his wife while he sleeps with another man?

You need to spend time in America. New York to be precise. Its like the slums of Ajegunle in Lagos where everyone know everyone's business.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by midnighter(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Too many irresponsible and ignorant answers on this thread...

There's a difference between homosexuality, asexuality, psychosomatic issues yet they'll scream gay gay up and down when that may not even be the problem and with no justification or reference to the original writing

4 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by generationz(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Nigga you're gay. Go for deliverance from the spirit of homosexuality

You think it's a spirit?

Like all gays are possessed?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by generationz(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

Seriously, bro undecided

You are Gay. Just find a way of travelling outta this country.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by generationz(f): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
BatleFox:

It's your mind not your religion. You are missing a very important hormone, a hormone that makes the difference between men and women. Sorry.

Oh, now, it's an hormone that's missing? grin

Can you elaborate, please?
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by generationz(f): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:

Did he confess to you that he was attracted to men?

Because the op clearly states he prefers a meal prepared by a man to the one prepared by a female love interest.

There are asexual's, their are people who aren't really attracted to a lot of people, then you have gay people.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by generationz(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
kel94:
I have a friend like you, exactly as you described yourself. I thought he was gay, but he isn't. This is a question I always asked him, and a question for you too, "what is it about women do you really like?"

How do you know he isn't gay?

Because he might just be good at covering it up.

Don't ask him about women again study him how he acts in front of men. Then you'll know if he gets all mushy when with a particular man he likes.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by generationz(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Genesiszero:

Do you have a male crush?

Remember this is an anonymous forum and you came here to seek help. It's okay to reveal a few things to receive such help down the line.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
generationz:

Oh, now, it's an hormone that's missing? grin

Can you elaborate, please?

Unfortunately I neither have the time to do so, nor is your skeptical mind in the mood for a lesson. Please ignore me and use goggle. Everything is there online... cutting edge research not textbook stuff.

*There are 6 behavioral hormones in a woman and 7 in a man. Forgotten the names of the hormones though, was never good in biology things.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
generationz:

Did he confess to you that he was attracted to men?

Because the op clearly states he prefers a meal prepared by a man to the one prepared by a female love interest.

There are asexual's, their are people who aren't really attracted to a lot of people, then you have gay people.
he wasn't ... We were senior students in the boarding house and we happen to be in the same house/colour... We were very close... It would have been very difficult for him to be gay without me knowing... He doesn't hate girls , he is more attracted to a girl putting on clothes than a naked girl... The turn off for him is when the girl is naked or getting sexual towards him...

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2019
BatleFox:

Do you know how many gay men are into marriages of continence? Have you seen the one where wife and husband fvck the same men or the one where husband pays another man to impregnate his wife while he sleeps with another man?

You need to spend time in America. New York to be precise. Its like the slums of Ajegunle in Lagos where everyone know everyone's business.
we were in the same house and the same boarding school apart from the fact that we were very close... It will be very difficult for him to have successfully hidden that side of him... By the way he enjoys talking to a girl... Infact the girls love him ... He is more attracted to a girl wearing clothes than a naked girl... Lol... As for being gay... I rule that one out... Since we were close and in the same boarding house, it would have been difficult for him to successfully hide that side of him...
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you're homosexual, simple
How can you conclude like that?
I thought you were learned?
It is very wrong to jump into conclusion so fast. Most parents attack their children this way like my dad almost killed my virgin elder sister that year because she was seen in a corner with a guy. The innocent girl confessed to having sex so they can free her only for them to find out later that she was a virgin.

The guy is normal, I think he is an overly principled person who was constantly reminded of certain things from childhood and these things are now at work in his mindset.
I used to dislike ladies who expose themselves because I see them as crooks who want to use their bodies to get what they want.

As I am right now, the moment a lady use these reigning ungodly method to ask me something, I chase her away.

@Genesiszero you are normal, you are not gay too but try to know that being principled comes with wisdom so as not to be hateful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

XXXO / See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video / Toasting Lines (give Urs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.