Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! (4882 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2019
generationz:

Seriously, bro undecided

You are Gay. Just find a way of travelling outta this country.
Where you forcing him to accept what he's not?
Most of you in this forum are truly something else.

Just imagine how you are already convinced about him.
Do you think someone that is gay would say anything like this?
A gay would have accepted his gayness and not ask this question when he already knew that most of you here drop judgements in the first trial.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by kel94(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2019
generationz:

How do you know he isn't gay?

Because he might just be good at covering it up.

Don't ask him about women again study him how he acts in front of men. Then you'll know if he gets all mushy when with a particular man he likes.
He is a close friend and a study partner, if he was gay I would easily had known. He just get irritated seeing an unclad lady or a lady making sexual advances. I would say he is highly principled. Did I mention that he doesn't even like body contact from a male or female? Dude is weird, but a very intelligent guy.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by ashawopikin(m): 1:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Genesiszero:
please nairlanders could this be the way I'm programmed?

I'm almost 22years and since my teenage years I've come to discover some fact about myself. I'm not too interested in feminine (women) things much.

I don't like pussy at all, I feel uncomfortable at the slightest site of it, it's doesn't move me, anytime I even manage to be close to a woman, I can try to massage and romance her but the moment she becomes hot and thereby tries to pull her skirt I feel completely down. all the sexual arousals will just go down. (may be I have pussyphobia) .

I hate pant lines, the moment a woman put's on a clothes either a skirt or a gown and I see the pant lines, it turns me off like damn! I don't know why but I guess that's me.

I hate female or feminine odours I mean like the creams and perfumes and the worst is their hair creams, there was a day one of my female friend came to me to show me her new hair, I can see the excitement in her face but the moment she came close to me I was pissed off and I tried going away I can see the pains in her eyes and the disappointment but I couldn't help it, the odours was freaking me out. I have to apologize to her. I pity her.

I hate seeing women in night dresses, it doesn't look sexy to me at all unlike some men out there. seeing you naked or wearing body revealing dresses even lingerie is a turn off for me.

sometime I prefer eating a food prepared by a man than that of a woman, except for my mom..... not even much of that of my sister.
it seems like a magic to me when men say they get aroused by seeing pussy, for it like a piece of shit

please help me, I don't know what is wrong with me.....only when in clothings moves me!

sometimes I feel sorry for my future wife!
tufiakwa! Guy u need serious deliverance, u are not normal at all!

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by maya007: 3:23am On Nov 13, 2019
OP pls wats ur location I want to check somthing......
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by BatleFox: 4:26am On Nov 13, 2019
SmellingAnus:
we were in the same house and the same boarding school apart from the fact that we were very close... It will be very difficult for him to have successfully hidden that side of him... By the way he enjoys talking to a girl... Infact the girls love him ... He is more attracted to a girl wearing clothes than a naked girl... Lol... As for being gay... I rule that one out... Since we were close and in the same boarding house, it would have been difficult for him to successfully hide that side of him...

Basically, your really don't know if he was gay or not. You just assume.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by femi4: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Genesiszero:

I'm almost 22years and since my teenage years I've come to discover some fact about myself. I'm not too interested in feminine (women) things much.

I don't like pussy at all, I feel uncomfortable at the slightest site of it, it's doesn't move me, anytime I even manage to be close to a woman, I can try to massage and romance her but the moment she becomes hot and thereby tries to pull her skirt I feel completely down. all the sexual arousals will just go down. (may be I have pussyphobia) .

I hate pant lines, the moment a woman put's on a clothes either a skirt or a gown and I see the pant lines, it turns me off like damn! I don't know why but I guess that's me.

I hate female or feminine odours I mean like the creams and perfumes and the worst is their hair creams, there was a day one of my female friend came to me to show me her new hair, I can see the excitement in her face but the moment she came close to me I was pissed off and I tried going away I can see the pains in her eyes and the disappointment but I couldn't help it, the odours was freaking me out. I have to apologize to her. I pity her.

I hate seeing women in night dresses, it doesn't look sexy to me at all unlike some men out there. seeing you naked or wearing body revealing dresses even lingerie is a turn off for me.

sometime I prefer eating a food prepared by a man than that of a woman, except for my mom..... not even much of that of my sister.
it seems like a magic to me when men say they get aroused by seeing pussy, for it like a piece of shit

please help me, I don't know what is wrong with me.....only when in clothings moves me!

GAY alert
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by hpymoment(f): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2019
kel94:
I have a friend like you, exactly as you described yourself. I thought he was gay, but he isn't. This is a question I always asked him, and a question for you too, "what is it about women do you really like?"

This is the question i have expected to read from the potential adviser but unfortunately, none was able.
Op should tell us how he want his woman to look like.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2019
midnighter:
Too many irresponsible and ignorant answers on this thread...

There's a difference between homosexuality, asexuality, psychosomatic issues yet they'll scream gay gay up and down when that may not even be the problem and with no justification or reference to the original writing
I am amazed at their level of ignorance....
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by PennywysCares(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Genesiszero:

u need spiritual cleansing
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2019
I'm also like the poster, women don't move me at all, i have being asked that question are u gay, which i reply i'm not,
my sisters and my mum has asked me severally if i'm ready to settle down but i keep dismissing that cause i'm not attracted to women no matter how beautiful they are

3 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by nan1: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Stop wasting your talent and join missionary school so you can become a rev. Father that is your calling

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
BatleFox:

Basically, your really don't know if he was gay or not. You just assume.
Lol... I appreciate your opinion
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by midnighter(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am amazed at their level of ignorance....

Seriously I was expecting more interesting suggestions than that he must be gay. Theres nothing in the original post that suggests that.

If anything he may have had some childhood experience or orientation that he took to heart and turned him off. Some kids are sensitive to certain images or expressions

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by coming2america: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2019
you are a homsexual, simple.

you will soon discover yourself
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by klenton(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2019
RAGGA40:
I'm also like the poster, women don't move me at all, i have being asked that question are u gay, which i reply i'm not,
my sisters and my mum has asked me severally if i'm ready to settle down but i keep dismissing that cause i'm not attracted to women no matter how beautiful they are

Everybody has thier own sexuality and orientation, its unfortunate in this part of the world people are not free to explore thier innate sexuality and discover really the sex they are attracted to especially with all the religious beliefs that is part of our culture.

in a nutshell i think both you and the op might not be sexually attracted to women that means you might be attracted to men but you might not accept this yet cus here we all live in self denial

my advise feel free to discover your sexuality and accept it, with that you can cope with the society by doing the things they want and doing what you want.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Genesiszero:

Hell no! Never..... I'm a Christian and its a taboo even in my culture
A lot of gay people have that struggle. You need to ask yourself those tough questions about your sexuality. Go exploring. You might be more sexually fluid than you think

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Genesiszero: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:
Too many irresponsible and ignorant answers on this thread...

There's a difference between homosexuality, asexuality, psychosomatic issues yet they'll scream gay gay up and down when that may not even be the problem and with no justification or reference to the original writing
hpymoment:

This is the question i have expected to read from the potential adviser but unfortunately, none was able.
Op should tell us how he want his woman to look like.
thanks a lot for your understanding, I don't hate women neither am I a gay as so many people here speculated, it hurt me so badly on how people concludes so easily. I love women but I don't just get moved by feminine sexual ethos. I hate gayism and i speak against it

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Genesiszero: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
when you don't like sex they call you a gay, its hurts Me a lot
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by NiCurious: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Genesiszero:

Hell no! Never..... I'm a Christian and its a taboo even in my culture

Whether you're homosexual or not...understand that religious or cultural taboo isn't going to change your sexual orientation. So drop the denial and really approach the question honestly, so that you don't answer the question without examining it.
Or, as Overdrive asked, maybe there was something in our past that has put you off women in the ways you describe. Way back in your past. Let your memory go for a long, slow walk into the past, to see if you can remember something.
Possibly you're just wired differently. You are the one who will figure out the answer, over time. But to do this, you really need to probe your mind and emotions closely.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by NiCurious: 1:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Genesiszero:

thanks a lot for your understanding, I don't hate women neither am I a gay as so many people here speculated, it hurt me so badly on how people concludes so easily. I love women but I don't just get moved by feminine sexual ethos. I hate gayism and i speak against it

If you seek understanding for your own sexuality, please likewise be understanding of others not like yourself, including gays. It's only fair.
(BTW, it's not an -ism.)
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 22, 2019
maybe u asexual or gay
Re: Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Genesiszero:

when you don't like sex they call you a gay, its hurts Me a lot
are u attracted to men? thats how u gauge weda u gay or not.if men in briefs and singlet turn u on grin then my brother u be gay but if they dont then u just asexual( ppl who are not attracted to sex).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

XXXO / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / How To Catch A Nairaland Babe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.