Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos (26953 Views)

Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by JerryLekki: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2019
@doctoremto

A medical doctor observing his mandatory one-year national service at a Nigerian Airforce base in Lagos has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter to describe how he was assaulted by three men of the Nigerian Airforce.

The doctor, who claimed that one of the men, called Idris, had harrased him a couple of times previously, said all he did was try to buy food at the Officers Mess after working all weekend long, so he could eat and rest.

According to him, Idris had sworn that he would make his life a living hell from the first day he reported at his post, and has continued his targeted harassment in spite of being reported to the authorities on several occasions.

It took the intervention of a superior ranked officer before Idris and his gang, who were mostly on mufti, stopped beating the doctor according to his account. He's currently being treated by his colleagues at the barracks clinic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DoctorEmto/status/1194154899019354113

1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by tonye33(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Cry no more, they both will fall sick and would be brought to you for treatment.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by JerryLekki: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2019
More screenshots

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
sad
Send Idris to lake Chad axis faaaast!

21 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by akofiki53: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
what is this naija is isnt anymore

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Slawormir: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Damnnnnn
I don't believe this strory

As a real niggarrr
I must tell all my real niggarrrz before passing judgement
They should know about this:

The complainant own version
The accused own version
And the true story

And moreover please there is nothing like corper
Just use "corp member"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by kobosmart(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
grin loser
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Opinedecandid(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Everywhere...
The authorities should get those bunch of folks to pay bitterly.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by realstars: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2019
And this set of officers Will someday be promoted to the higher ranks, and thy will use their bad attitude to afflict the people entrusted in their hands.
I wander if the father is a devil, what will the children be?

8 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Our military men and their excesss..

Need good quality furniture for your homes and offices.. Chairs, sofas, beds, wardrobes etc

Talk to us now

4 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by CodeBlooded: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Well, social media has come to make life easy. This will surely be taken up.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Dandsome: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2019
This is Nigeria. Everybody be...........
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by airminem(f): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2019
That is what NYSC means. Meanwhile
Just say Nigerian assaulted by an Nigerian airforce officer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by GrandMufti: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Sorry
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Olpsu: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2019
No one is safe anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by nairalanduseles: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Send me an email I will chase it up for you......airforce officers are gentlemen.....
Specific barrack
And Who have you reported this too
I will make sure u get justice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
They are barbaric, they donlt deserve to be officers, they should be sacked.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
cry
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Doro55: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Welcome to Zoogeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Jobio1(f): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
That man should be brought to justice.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Kldcu: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigeria sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by naijadrivablog: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
I don't believe this strory

As a real niggarrr
I must tell all my real niggarrrz before passing judgement
They should know that about this:

The complainant own version
The accused own version
And the true story

And moreover please there is nothing like corper
Just use "corp member"

I wonder what the Doctor did.

It is actually Corps member, pronounced "Cur memba"

4 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Cmanforall: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
sad
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by TEYA: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Leave that place now, you don't have to serve in the barracks. And how can a barracks be that disorderly? I am sorry but the story sounds somehow to me because I served in the barracks too. The junior officers who are stubborn are cautioned to stay away from us and the senior officers are big boys that don't have time to waste beefing coppers, they are generally nice and friendly. Sorry though. This is a complaint you should lay to your nysc office, soldiers are normally told by nysc to not discipline any erring corper but report them to nysc.

12 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by YorubaPrince: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019
E no go better for Tinubu and MC Oluomo! angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Gwilld(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Efizzi: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Oga from your story you are perceived to be rude and disrespectful. All because you know how to report and post on Twitter. Radarada

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Man With Single Barrel Gun Concealed Inside Bag Of Garri / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers / John Bassey: Proprietor Beats Ex-Employee Demanding His Salary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.