Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

BLESSED HOLY SAND - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLESSED HOLY SAND (175 Views)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLESSED HOLY SAND by surrogatesng: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Do you wish to turn your fortunes around? Sprinkle this holy sand around your premises and see good fortunes come to you.Please notr that anywhere you sprinkle this sand it will bless whomsoever dwells there.If interested whatsapp me 07067866986
Re: BLESSED HOLY SAND by Aaronsrod: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Plz, what r ur prices and transportation cost?

Can you send a Man of God to administer this sand?

I need to cover what witches do around my compound every night!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, November 16th, 2019 / Defeating Those Who Don't Want You To Have Peace / How To Pray By Pastor Dr. Tolu Ilori In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.