Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (35977 Views)

As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by plaindealer: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
klax:

I know they will still talk. Naturally the day God created suffering I'm so sure that was the day He created the Northern forefathers. Naturally suffering love them and attach to them like 5 and 6 nothing you will tell them instead for them to reason hell No they will respond to you with their awkward and anticlockwise brain.

Sorry you will be alright someday.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7819207_421992337409987362335925734817874682314752n_jpeg2cd5983b9b441e9361f2807720a8daa5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

I'd rather live and die in the North than exist in filth and squalor while your worthless leader's only solution for you is a gallon of kerosene.

Abeg keep quiet.

Hypocrites living like refugees forming on the internet as if their backward jungle is Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by iammo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
dude i am only a slave to Allah, Allah is my master.. and last time i checked NBS record on Poverty record and IGR, my state can conviniently buy many northern states and atleast 2 Ibo state

Enculer2:

Says a slave of Hausa fulani
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by grandstar(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Matured response.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by pfadom: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Reno does not deserve any response. He's a mere jobless individual. He should have found something tangible and worthwhile to get busy with rather than pokenosing to every matter on the social media.

I thought they said Reno is also a pastor. What Biblical principles do they follow?

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
plaindealer:

If their fathers did not create jobs and opportunities in the North, you and your people definitely won't troop to the North for jobs, your survival and daily bread, even when they asked you to leave, you begged and begged.

How come your rich leaders haven't turn your towns and villages into Dubai? Why are you still living in filth and squalor? Don't you have leaders and rich people too?

Is it Islam or Christianity that made your governors line you up on the side of the road for kerosene like refugees?

Yes, they have issues in the North just like in every corner of Nigeria, but your own situation is worse because the most basic things needed for human survival you don't have, that's why you must run out of your towns and villages to the same North to beg for survival.

Stop forming, your poor situation is not better than the North, it's worse.

Looool.....this might be the most deluded garbage I've read today. grin Create which jobs? Surveying which markets have a vacuum of certain services and offering those services as traders, pharmacists and chemists, artisan, corporate/white collar professionals etc is jobs that were "created" for immigrants out of your own generosity, abi? So if Chinese, Indian, Lebanese people etc come to Nigeria to trade their wares or offer services in industry, it's because Nigeria created jobs for them that they didn't have in their own countries? What kind of reetarded logic is that? Please, tell me these "basic things for human survival" you have in your backward shitholes that we don't have. Please list them for me. I can even understand our SW brethren with silly pomposity like this, but a Northerner? grin

Stop kidding yourself. You can keep recycling you dumb pictures of a filthy market in Aba. The core North by any indices measuring human progress is by far the most backward region in Nigeria. If you isolated the NE and NW from Nigeria, the country formed would have worse HDI indices than Somalia and South Sudan. It's also funny you keep posting pictures of the dirty market and dumpsites as somehow representative of our living standards in the SE. Pretty much every garbage cart pusher and garbage dumpsite hustler I see in Lagos (a trend I observed in Onitsha and Enugu too) here where I live are your brothers. It employs most of the Northerners in Lagos apart from okada riders and beggar colonies. Keep consoling yourself. We live worse than you, yet most of the foreign NGO's do most of their work in your backward ass shitholes and people like Bill Gates have sunk hundreds of millions of dollars in it and we've even opened up a North East Development Commission to alleviate the damage your dumb asses did to your own region. Keep consoling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Ayoefa: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
REnomonkey, THE DELUSIONAL BRAINWASHED PASTORPRENUAL RETARD.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by plaindealer: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Looool.....this might be the most deluded garbage I've read today. grin Create which jobs? Surveying which markets have a vacuum of certain services and offering those services as traders, pharmacists and chemists, artisan, corporate/white collar professionals etc is jobs that were "created" for immigrants out of your own generosity, abi? So if Chinese, Indian, Lebanese people etc come to Nigeria to trade their wares or offer services in industry, it's because Nigeria created jobs for them that they didn't have in their own countries? What kind of reetarded logic is that? Please, tell me these "basic things for human survival" you have in your backward shitholes that we don't have. Please list them for me. I can even understand our SW brethren with silly pomposity like this, but a Northerner? grin

Stop kidding yourself. You can keep recycling you dumb pictures of a filthy market in Aba. The core North by any indices measuring human progress is by far the most backward region in Nigeria. If you isolated the NE and NW from Nigeria, the country formed would have worse HDI indices than Somalia and South Sudan. It's also funny you keep posting pictures of the dirty market and dumpsites as somehow representative of our living standards in the SE. Pretty much every garbage cart pusher and garbage dumpsite hustler I see in Lagos (a trend I observed in Onitsha and Enugu too) here where I live are your brothers. It employs most of the Northerners in Lagos apart from okada riders. Keep consoling yourself. We live worse than you, yet most of the foreign NGO's do most of their work in your backward ass shitholes and people like Bill Gates have sunk hundreds of millions of dollars in it and we've even opened up a North East Development Commission to alleviate the damage your dumb asses did to your own region. Keep consoling yourself.
[/s]

You better go and line up for your 1 gallon of kerosene like Syrian refugee... poor villagers living in filth and squalor forming on the internet.

We are all Nigerians, we know you, we know how you live so you are not fooling anybody.

I'll pick the North to live and die in instead of the rotten garbage and filthy places you call home.

There's a reason why you refused to leave and go back home when the North threatened you to leave, you begged to stay because the North is still a better, cleaner, safer environment with survival opportunities than your filthy hell hole.

Hypocrites always forming when in fact they are IDP refugees all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by KarlWhyte(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
As a christian am dissapointed with kinda comments dt i see here....do we ve a problem with d lady or
because she mentioned Allah in her response? its like someone in Lagos or Enugu shouting Jesus out of surprise
or fear....religious n tribal bigotry is nt helping matters in this country!
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by HacheNoire: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Reno deserves no response

He is a nuisance.

The moment you respond to him and Fani Kayode, you already dancing in the mud with them

Silence will forever remain the best answer for fools.

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by RexTramadol1: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
ikdaddy01:
Why must you write in local language evertime.

She wants to win an oscar
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You better go and line up for your 1 gallon of kerosene like Syrian refugee... poor villagers living in filth and squalor forming on the internet.

We are all Nigerians, we know you, we know how you live so you are not fooling anybody.

I'll pick the North to live and die in instead of the rotten garbage and filthy places you call home.

There's a reason why you refused to leave and go back home when the North threatened you to leave, you begged to stay because the North is still a better, cleaner, safer environment with survival opportunities than your filthy hell hole.

Hypocrites always forming when in fact they are IDP refugees all over Nigeria.

1) I've never been to the core North in my life and don't ever intend to. I don't to places where people get slaughtered by savages because of Mohammed cartoons in Denmark, or Miss World contests.
2) Of course you'll pick the North to live and die. The very fact you can spell shows you're one of the Northern elite likely enjoying life as one of the privileged quota system products - a privilege open to less people down South. The average man in your enclave who is likely to be a cart pusher or okada rider or mai guard can't even communicate on this forum. grin
3) We know the average migrant from the core North only owns a mat and his Koran, so of course, how will you understand what it means for people who have invested in substantial trade and commerce in foreign lands to lose their holdings to your horde of savages who go on massacres when somebody in Denmark draws a cartoon of Mohammed.
4) Common sense will tell you that if you make a living in the mercantile world, you would search for market vacuums to maximize your reach which is why many Igbo businessmen still travel to your shiitholes. Or why an Indian or Lebanese man might travel to trade in Nigerian. Common sense would tell you that if Northerners for example trade in cattle, onions, tomatoes, kolanuts etc, they'll also have to travel around to places which farm less of these to sell their products. I don't know what point you think you're scoring in saying some Igbo pharmacist or electronics or spare parts dealer travels to the North to do business. Only an uneducated clod thinks that has anything to do with the prosperity of the North. I asked you what you think you have in the North we don't have down here and you conveniently ignored the question to ramble about irrelevancies.
5) Every idioot in every village knows where over 90% of IDP refugees in Nigeria come from. Down South here, we make offerings in our churches for your miserable lives up North. It's almost as if you just project your pathologies on others as a deflection from demonstrable facts.
6) Better line up with your plate for offerings from your feudal lords up North. Even Syrian refugees don't debase their dignity like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by plaindealer: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

1) I've never been to the core North in my life and don't ever intend to. I don't to places where people get slaughtered by savages because of Mohammed cartoons in Denmark, or Miss World contests.
2) Of course you'll pick the North to live and die. The very fact you can spell shows you're one of the Northern elite likely enjoying life as one of the privileged quota system products - a privilege open to less people down South. The average man in your enclave who is likely to be a cart pusher or okada rider or mai guard can't even communicate on this forum. grin
3) We know the average migrant from the core North only owns a mat and his Koran, so of course, how will you understand what it means for people who have invested in substantial trade and commerce in foreign lands to lose their holdings to your horde of savages who go on massacres when somebody in Denmark draws a cartoon of Mohammed.
4) Common sense will tell you that if you make a living in the mercantile world, you would search for market vacuums to maximize your reach which is why many Igbo businessmen still travel to your shiitholes. Or why an Indian or Lebanese man might travel to trade in Nigerian. Common sense would tell you that if Northerners for example trade in cattle, onions, tomatoes, kolanuts etc, they'll also have to travel around to places which farm less of these to sell their products. I don't know what point you think you're scoring in saying some Igbo pharmacist or electronics or spare parts dealer travels to the North to do business. Only an uneducated clod thinks that has anything to do with the prosperity of the North. I asked you what you think you have in the North we don't have down here and you conveniently ignored the question to ramble about irrelevancies.
5) Every idioot in every village knows where over 90% of IDP refugees in Nigeria come from. Down South here, we make offerings in our churches for your miserable lives up North. It's almost as if you just project your pathologies on others as a deflection from demonstrable facts.
6) Better line up with your plate for offerings from your feudal lords up North. Even Syrian refugees don't debase their dignity like that.
[/s]

[s]
klax:

I know they will still talk. Naturally the day God created suffering I'm so sure that was the day He created the Northern forefathers. Naturally suffering love them and attach to them like 5 and 6 nothing you will tell them instead for them to reason hell No they will respond to you with their awkward and anticlockwise brain.

Sorry you will be alright someday.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7819207_421992337409987362335925734817874682314752n_jpeg2cd5983b9b441e9361f2807720a8daa5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

I'd rather live and die in the North than exist in filth and squalor while your worthless leader's only solution for you is a gallon of kerosene.

Abeg keep quiet.

Hypocrites living like refugees forming on the internet as if their backward jungle is Dubai.

With the pictures of the kids you posted, is it not better than your whole community living with filth and squalor and lining up on the side of of the road for kerosene like Syrian refugees..

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by maxzzo1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
I have been a fan of giving secretly without mentioning to my closest partner . Although the world wouldn't appreciate and some will even tell of how stingy you are.... but I honestly don't give a damn.

I think giving publicly means you are indirectly asking for a reward either by praises or by favor.
Giving publicly is a way of the politicians and any pastor that does that is only a politician.
Giving does not hide no matter how u cover it people will see and hear....so 4get Indimis, the good thing they will na start to show working in the next few weeks all tnx Reno

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by urahara(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
grandstar:
Matured response.

People be thinking it is the duty of the rich to help the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by grandstar(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
urahara:

People be thinking it is the duty of the rich to help the poor.

There's nothing wrong in helping the poor. It's Reno Omokri's childish behavior by dissing Northerners saying they dont give. That was petty and imature of him.

Her reply simply was that we give but we don't make noise about it

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by g0tze: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
PEPPERified:
But you responded!

Spite Reno all you want, but take heed to the truth he is preaching.

The 'international awards' from the 'international community' and the buffet organized to honour you are in contrast with with is obtained in your 'local community'.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Provalker: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I doubt that aturu fulani will survive this uppercut you gave him.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by grandstar(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
blowjohn:

The issue here is this.
U say u do ur things privately.
Then all the billionaires in the north come out and say they do their giving and helping privately.
Then why are the idp camps still rotten?
Why are there no good hospitals?
Why are there still hundreds of beggars?
U get my point?

The IDP camps are filled with more than 2million people and that's a conservative estimate. Multiply that by 200 a day for feeding and you get 400m a day for feeding. Multiply by 365days and you arrive at 146billion. This as you know is a conservative figure. That's about $400m a year

Even if the Northern bigwigs donated to the IDP's no matter how large will be nothing than a droplet of water into a huge bucket. Otedolas money will run out in less than 2weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Provalker: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Stop kidding yourself. You can keep recycling you dumb pictures of a filthy market in Aba. The core North by any indices measuring human progress is by far the most backward region in Nigeria. If you isolated the NE and NW from Nigeria, the country formed would have worse HDI indices than Somalia and South Sudan. It's also funny you keep posting pictures of the dirty market and dumpsites as somehow representative of our living standards in the SE. Pretty much every garbage cart pusher and garbage dumpsite hustler I see in Lagos (a trend I observed in Onitsha and Enugu too) here where I live are your brothers. It employs most of the Northerners in Lagos apart from okada riders and beggar colonies. Keep consoling yourself. We live worse than you, yet most of the foreign NGO's do most of their work in your backward ass shitholes and people like Bill Gates have sunk hundreds of millions of dollars in it and we've even opened up a North East Development Commission to alleviate the damage your dumb asses did to your own region. Keep consoling yourself.
See finishing.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Righteousness89(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
witworth:
you are obviously one of the brainwashed and blinded followers.
its better you just shut up and live your retarded life than say unreasonable things
[/s]
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by urahara(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
grandstar:

There's nothing wrong in helping the poor. It's Reno Omokri's childish behavior by dissing Northerners saying they dont give. That was petty and imature of him.

Her reply simply was that we give but we don't make noise about it

I know there is nothing wrong with helping the poor but I hate it when people try to demonize billionaires that don't give .

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by alphaNomega: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Reno is a flipping idíot, I advise all Nigerians to block him on social media.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by padi94(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
She lost a logical argument nd she decides to use religion to gain ground... religion is the opiod of the masses
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by ikdaddy01(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:

She wants to win an oscar
Kikikikikik grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.