Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja (58927 Views)

True Story Behind The Aeroplane House In Abuja (video) / The Aeroplane House Is Now A Landmark In Asokoro District Of Abuja. PHOTOS / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Kapilta(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2019
So white Nigerian real name is Mohammed. Wonderful to know. Are they Lebanese though.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by wayz(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by careytommy37(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2019
My God! What is this? shocked shocked shocked.

That was the reaction of an expatriate my dad was driving about in Abuja that year. cheesy
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by bewla(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:
"White Nigerian?" cheesy grin grin
Pakistani or labanias Nigeria
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by ctleurocollege: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
grin

While some lament over Nigerias negativity, many asians are cashing out big time

They are now everywhere especially Chinese
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by lighternote: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Outshine other African countries? Is that a priority?
Kylekent59:

grin grin

As the giant of Africa, other nations should be struggling to come to Nigeria if only good leaders were elected.

Nigeria has what it takes to outshine other African countries.

Let us still see if we are gonna get there.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Kapilta(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:
What is this thing outsiders see about Nigeria that we don't see?

I remember a South African lady celebrating Nigerian Visa around 2014. She claimed to have been denied the visa multiple times.

Really, what could be in this country that we don't see?
it's because Nigerians are ignorant, they don't know what's going on in their own country. All they know is 'Who do us this thing' 'who did we offend in this country' and every other nonsense talk. These foreigners are taking advantage of that. They get the products and goods in Nigeria and sell in the international market.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2019
1x2x3:

The only thing keeping you in Nigeria is either lack of money or Visa. Would you give up Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or you will reject it because you believe in Nigeria.

Smh.... Little minded kids all over the net....

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
An architectural monstrosity...
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by thatthing111(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Notatribalist(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

I remember a South African lady celebrating Nigerian Visa around 2014. She claimed to have been denied the visa multiple times.

you will never value what you have until you lose it.. Let me tell you a story. There was this rich man you wanted to sell his house, so he asked his lawyer to write a proposal so they could send it to estate Management, maybe they could buy. Apparently the proposal was to describe how the house look like. After writing the letter he submitted it to the rich man to read through before submitting it to the estamte management. After reading the letter the rich man uttered this profound words to the lawyer. "please which house did you describe in this proposal "?your house of course said the lawyer. In shock the rich man replied, Sorry I am not selling the house again, this house described in this in this proposal is the house I have been dreaming off. He built his dream house but he never knew until he was about losing it.all over internet you see many Nigerians lamenting about how bad their economy is, but in reality Nigeria economy is 100percent better than most African countries economy. I was in Nigeria last year and I was shocked how cheap the transportation is, compare to what we have here in Ghana.Nigeria electricity is not stable yet, and still the economy is still this good, what happens when it become stable? Not many countries in the world can survive without electricity.. My advice for you is fight your leaders to seat up, but Never hate your great country Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by nan1: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
I know this aeroplane house very well its along asokoro/AYA road I always pass here through out my school days at ADSS Abacha Barracks then the 1st day I saw it I thought it was an airport and was so excited glad to see this again
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Kaybaba5(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
what is new about this, pls come to ilaro in ogun state, u will see aeroplane house..

niaja sha..........................
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by americaninja1: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Eko dun ma bo nile, ti oba ti no owo lapo.. Lagos sweet dey come home if u get money for pocket.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by agaliboy: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wow. So this is the family that owns that structure?. I always see the house whenever I'm going to work, around AYA in Abuja. Very unique and beautiful. Nice one
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

They see crude oil.
Every foreigner that comes to Nigeria always have crude oil at the back of their minds.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

so many things.
free Tax
low labour and so on

btw nigeria Visa is d 2nd Hardest visa to get in africa
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Bamss1: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
My Dad once told me Okadigbo owns the house. He lied sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
auntysimbiat:
nice one

These are the type of stories I love to read on Nairaland
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Faaruk(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
think!

Awol1:

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Sultty(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obviously mohammeds' wifes' pekus no gree stay one place that's d reason he built her an aeroplane house sad

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Makaveli1166(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I must tell you Nigeria is good

All we need to do is get rid of hypocrisy and injustice

Especially that "hypocrisy thing"
that is why Nigeria haven't seen a cataclysmic revolution because we claim to hate corruption whereas we don't actually hate corruption we are just angry we aren't the one carrying out the corruption

Bunch of Moda fuckkking hypocrites
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by ireneidiva(f): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
LoydJ:
If only the owner of the House could convert the House For Tourism he would be Making his Millions in a Giffy.
Jiffy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bamss1:
My Dad once told me Okadigbo owns the house. He lied sha
I hail your dad o. People are asking what people see in Nigeria, they are here because they are benefitting from this country, someone that doesn't have the resources can't build such house, same way some people wants to travel abroad, imagine your pay is calculated per hour, no much stress. And you can do more than one job.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by LastDays777: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Nigeria has a great destiny ahead.

Africa is shaped like a gun. Nigeria is the trigger area. The heart of Africa.

Let's not be worried over what's happening now. This country will be a great country in the nearest future with human capital development.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Myself2(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I must tell you Nigeria is good

All we need to do is get rid of hypocrisy and injustice

Especially that "hypocrisy thing"
that is why Nigeria haven't seen a cataclysmic revolution because we claim to hate corruption whereas we don't actually hate corruption we are just angry we aren't the one carrying out the corruption

Bunch of Moda fuckkking hypocrites

I agree with you, infact buncha fadda fucking hypocrites grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by LZAA: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Them get the cash wey we no get grin
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:
"White Nigerian?" cheesy grin grin
I sweeeeeeeeeeeeeear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Myself2:

I agree with you, infact buncha fadda fucking hypocrites grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by YurFatHer: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

same thing we see that they don't see in their country. contentment!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes / Price Of All Kinds Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.