Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Sen. Orji Kalu Congratulates Kaigama , Onaiyekan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Orji Kalu Congratulates Kaigama , Onaiyekan (227 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan / Kaigama, Onaiyekan Frown At Increase In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Orji Kalu Congratulates Kaigama , Onaiyekan by Kosiso12(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Sen. Orji Kalu Congratulates Kaigama , Onaiyekan

Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has felicitated with Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama on his appointment as Archbishop of Abuja Catholic Diocese, Igbere TV reports.

The former Governor equally congratulated Cardinal John Onaiyekan on his retirement as Archbishop of Abuja Catholic Diocese after attaining the mandatory retirement age of 75.

According to Kalu, Kaigama and Onaiyekan are worthy leaders, whose contributions to the growth of the Catholic Church beyond Nigeria are remarkable.

In separate congratulatory letters personally signed by Sen. Kalu to the clerics, the former governor extolled the virtues of Kaigama and Onaiyekan, stressing that the clergymen are worthy ambassadors of the Catholic community.

The letter to Kaigama reads, “I received with joy the news of your well-deserved appointment by Holy Father Pope Francis as Archbishop of Abuja Catholic Diocese. “Sir, your new role did not come to me as a surprise in view of your laudable contributions to the growth of the Catholic Church in Nigeria over the years. I am optimistic that the Catholic community will continue to grow during your stint."

“As you assume this higher responsibility of service to Christendom, it is my prayer that God will continue to strengthen you in all your endeavours”.

The letter to Onaiyekan reads, “I write to congratulate you on your retirement as Archbishop of Abuja Catholic Diocese. “Sir, your noble and remarkable contributions in various capacities to Christendom and the Catholic Church in particular are worthy of commendation. You will forever be remembered for your good deeds."

“As you retire having attained the age of 75, I am proud to be associated with you and your family, owing to your outstanding Catholicism and impeccable leadership qualities”

Kalu, while wishing the new Archbishop of Abuja Catholic Diocese a successful tenure, urged Onaiyekan to enjoy his retirement.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1129399/sen-orji-kalu-congratulates-kaigama-onaiyekan/

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Congratulates Kaigama , Onaiyekan by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
OUK for President

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Congratulates Kaigama , Onaiyekan by Dikegodspower(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2019
do u mean South East APC Ruga Ambassador congratulates kaigama,

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Should Fight Back Or Resign - Arewa Youths / About 120 Million Nigerians Have Access To The Internet – New Poll Reveals / Gov. Obaseki Confident Of A Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.