Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. (72446 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Is This Snake Venomous? / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
bluebay:

Snake doesn't hurt people unless it feels threatened... Most people always get bitten
either when they steps on snakes or gets too close to the snake..

Many snake species are aggressive and will strike whether you antagonize them or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by toprealman: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
U did nothing right.....cool
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Love892(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Phoenix999:
Scam!!

Anything to trend...

Those pictures were taken in a Zoo so how can you possibly kill it??

yeye dey smell
guessed as much. Except the guy has a maniac case if it's to be true.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Neerah18: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why do I feel you were too scared to kill it? I'm just saying , nothing personal
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Mayordavisevent: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Diy09:
As if you can kill it, better gather neighbours to look for it before something valuable becomes it prey.

If you love domestication of wildlife, go and look for harmless ones not snake

That's one of the venomous snakes in the world a bite from it paralyzes you in 30mins if not treated within 45mins you can pass away... That's a black mamba

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by egorov(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good one there op. Nice to know that not every Nigerian is barbaric. Snakes are naturally shy animals, they won't strike or attack if not threatened.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
what if the snake ends up killing an innocent baby or even an adult?cos from the look of things,that thing in that picture looks like the dangerous mamba,what if the snake bites and kills someone,will u be happy when u remember that u had the chance to kill the dangerous thing but chose to overlook it,I hope u will be able to leave with the guilty that a life was lost because of ur negligence?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by rexscholar: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
u couldn't kill it or didn't kill it?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by annford: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
Through my window I saw this pretty creature waiting for prey but I just took a shot ,life if indeed beautiful grin grin grin

Please Stop animal cruelty.

You deserve a big hug! enough of the Animal cruelty we see everyday. Animal cruelty is sickening.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by demeele: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
that's d most venomous and highly poisonous snake, avoid it pls o

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Xisnin(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
GraGra247:

Stop promoting every nonsense western ideology.

So when that snake kills a human being probably a breadwinner to his family then its not cruelty??

So now human life is cheaper than dangerous poisonous animals.
Animal welfare is not a "western ideology".
There are many Nigerian cultures where snakes and other animals are protected or revered.

It is your type that sees people who uphold culture as "local" yet you pretend to hate "western ideology".

Most snakes are non-poisonous.
Stop the hate.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by PROPHETmichael: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
Through my window I saw this pretty creature waiting for prey but I just took a shot ,life if indeed beautiful grin grin grin

You are a mumu man

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Bigval5: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
theenchanter:
animals are not as cruel as humans, if u don't scare it, it won't bite u
... animals bite/kill humans as a preventive measure.

When you see a live lion just stand don't make a move...

Since you don't understand the meaning of "WILD" undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
You just incurred lalas wahala
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Judybash93(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
GraGra247:

So when that snake kills a human being probably a breadwinner to his family then its not cruelty??

Don't worry, when we're done killing all the animals, we'll know how important they are to the ecosystem.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by mdchikezie(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
GraGra247:

LEAVE THE MUMU TO KEEP DECEIVING HERSELF. WESTERN PEOPLE HAVE SWIFT MEDICAL RESPONSES IN CASES OF EMERGENCY UNLIKE THIS SHITHOLE...
I REALLY HOPE SHE IS THE ONE WHO GETS BITTEN BY THAT SO CALLED BEAUTIFUL CREATURE. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by elampiro(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
grandstar:

Snakes rarely attack humans and when they do, it is fear based aggression, simply to protect itself. It is scared of you。

Though the exact number of snake bites is unknown, an estimated 5.4 million people are bitten each year with up to 2.7 million envenomings.
Around 81 000 to 138 000 people die each year because of snake bites, and around three times as many amputations and other permanent disabilities are caused by snakebites annually.
Bites by venomous snakes can cause paralysis that may prevent breathing, bleeding disorders that can lead to a fatal haemorrhage, irreversible kidney failure and tissue damage that can cause permanent disability and limb amputation.
Agricultural workers and children are the most affected. Children often suffer more severe effects than adults, due to their smaller body mass.

Do you mean all these millions of people left their homes to attack snakes in the bush, and that is why they were bitten?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by babadigu(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin
slimjohn2k5:
U are lucky it did not see u, it would have killed u first. Then u tell God u saw a snake and did not kill it
grin
slimjohn2k5:
U are lucky it did not see u, it would have killed u first. Then u tell God u saw a snake and did not kill it
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Notatribalist(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:

ok the snake was waiting for prey, another animal to kill and you mean that animal deserve to die? Don't you eat cow meat? What makes you think cow deserve to die but snake does not deserve to die? Only vegetarian have the right to say no to animal cruelty. If you're not a vegetarian then you are a hypocrite.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Minjim: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:

Fear kill u dear.

When I see snakes, what my instinct tells me us to run, find a long thick stick and kill it

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by SOPWriter: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
He probably snapped that picture in his apartment. Did you see the net squared shape?
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by babtoundey(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
This OP ehhn.. You saw a snake and the first thing that comes to your mind is snapping it to show the world you understand the meaning of beauty and nature.

By the time is comes visiting you at night you will understand some other side of its beauty.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by maya007: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Do you know the size of the OP
What if he's shatta bandle size

Lmaoooo
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by thundafire: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lala expects a treat in pot and not posting it here I know lala went out and his lil daughter posted with dey hope it's meat for daddy
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by ecclize: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
just say u are afraid to kill it

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Omar09(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:

Oga lalasticlala is not happy with you oh. You messed with his food.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by iSlayer: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod you're living DANGEROUSLY! That thing may kill you brother. Very huge snake like that! Apply sense o, hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by shogsman(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Myopic reasoning,if snakes bite like that we’d all be dead.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Snakes are very shy animals. They do not see people and rush to kill them. Once a snake sees u, they change direction immediately n leave.

99% of snake bites on humans occur wen a person mistakenly matches a snake, or when someone tries to kill a snake.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
GraGra247:

Snakes do not attack humans.

Except in self defence. It a humans that keep attacking n killing snakes
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by sogud(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:

wetin u wnt mek i do
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by ahahnow: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
And if the snake have chance it will kill person.

I know one of my neighbours, if he had the chance to kill me he would, and he is a human being. Please what are you saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.