Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. (72376 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Is This Snake Venomous? / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by simrot: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
Through my window I saw this pretty creature waiting for prey but I just took a shot ,life if indeed beautiful grin grin grin

Please Stop animal cruelty.
Chai! Lalasticala will not forgive you.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by sizer07: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Odeh I no blame you that onuku is watching too much Nat geo wild. ur house and room is not safe.that snake is waiting for rats and if no one comes around, pray you don't have such in ur room oh else you will shout animal cruelty and be running for you dear life Onuku talking trash cruelty bla bla bla with a venomous snake

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Forumobserver12(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
bluebay:

Snake doesn't hurt people unless it feels threatened... Most people always get bitten
either when they steps on snakes or gets too close to the snake..

Are aware that most victims of snake bit never knew or saw the snake before they were attacked by it?

My people, if see snake, kill it before it kills you.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by pacespot(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
The snake is really long, op, are you sure you didn't kill it or you were afraid to go near it grin? just joking. But I think it is a good thing you did
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by chinchonglee(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
styless:
Thats a fucking mamba o
Very much a mamba.. wen that snake catch the OP one on one on a good day, the OP go cry for help.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Sureguytalk(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin friend of lala
riches4me:
Where?. Is it still there?, just want to say hi too with my big stick.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by naturefellow(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kindly upload the snake photos on inaturalist.org so it can be rightly identified
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by paix(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Congratulations, very soon National Geographic will give you appointment.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by iamKeo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
You just endangered someone somewhere probably a good ol farmer tryna feed his family? Now how do you feel about your heroic act? angry angry
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by AgentOfAllah: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
Through my window I saw this pretty creature waiting for prey but I just took a shot ,life if indeed beautiful grin grin grin

Please Stop animal cruelty.
Saw post, instantly fell in love with poster kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Bleodon01(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Alakotojebu!
We no dey use eyes see each other.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Topestbilly(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
bluebay:

Snake doesn't hurt people unless it feels threatened... Most people always get bitten
either when they steps on snakes or gets too close to the snake..

And would it tell you that you're closer or about to step on it... most times you dont get the chance to see them "green snake under the green grass" you know what that means.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by whiteafrique: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
na lie u dey fear..
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by lookingfly: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
But I was told snake hate carpet Grass but this snake love it,pls who know the specie of the snake?
that thing looks like black mamba
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by deavicky(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why are we like this in Nairaland? If u kill it people will complain if don't kill people will still complain.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by airminem(f): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nature is beautiful. Nice shot
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Rukky2010: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
U are lucky it did not see u, it would have killed u first. Then u tell God u saw a snake and did not kill it
grin grin lol
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by PrincessB1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
That looks like a black mamba shocked

So venomous.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

You don't know?
Human life is way way cheaper than animals in this century.

Kill some animals in the western world and go to jail or pay some large amount of $£€ but abortion is free.

Crazy world we are living in today.

Thank you jare!!
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by siduofmandesid(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
why
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Smalldick123(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
DIRTY BOY
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Snakes do not attack humans.

Except in self defence. It a humans that keep attacking n killing snakes

And I ask you,if a snake crawls on top of your bed while you sleep will it attack you or not even though you did nothing to provoke it?
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Judybash93:

Don't worry, when we're done killing all the animals, we'll know how important they are to the ecosystem.

Bros if all dangerous animals harmful to humans die, ecosystem will be more than okay.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Xisnin:

Animal welfare is not a "western ideology".
There are many Nigerian cultures where snakes and other animals are protected or revered.

It is your type that sees people who uphold culture as "local" yet you pretend to hate "western ideology".

Most snakes are non-poisonous.
Stop the hate.

I don't support any nonsense ideology whether western or local.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Princeton92:
Snakes don't attack unless you frighten them as they're shy even though coldblooded reptiles sha. Best you can do is clear grasses, keep your home clean N fumigate your compound

And I ask you,if a snake crawls on top of your bed while you sleep will it attack you or not even though you did nothing to provoke it?
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by greggng: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am sorry for you....snake and human can never be friend....I only hope she doesn't visit you soon
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by emperortony: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
I just dey laugh, when a white man whom you are copying see this snake, they would call the responsible unit and release it into the wild. So now tell me is there a wild at the side of your window you allowed the snake go in?? I guess even you will be scared of that area you saw the snake grin grin well let the hunger games begin.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
better meat no dey hungry u nii (kai) see d way u let dat lala escape pepper soup
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by CaptainKool15(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
theenchanter:
animals are not as cruel as humans, if u don't scare it, it won't bite u
... animals bite/kill humans as a preventive measure.

I don't scare mosquitoes, but they bite me.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Xisnin(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
GraGra247:

I don't support any nonsense ideology whether western or local.
Let us start with the clothes you wear.
Are they not mostly western?
How about the movies you watch or the food you order from restaurants?
Even your faith is western.
So what are you talking about?
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by themanderon: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's all fun and games till someone close to you gets bitten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.