Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. (72381 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Is This Snake Venomous? / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Xisnin:

Let us start with the clothes you wear.
Are they not mostly western?
How about the movies you watch or the food you order from restaurants?
Even your faith is western.
So what are you talking about?

Bros did you see the word "nonsense" or you chose to ignore.

Don't let me vex and send your ass back to school

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
bluebay:

Snake doesn't hurt people unless it feels threatened... Most people always get bitten
either when they steps on snakes or gets too close to the snake..
I don't think you've encountered a black mamba before. It will jump at you first. I hope it has consideration for you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Dollywood(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Oho tomorrow waka pass lion oh and don't scare him at all let's see if the lion will just pass cheesy

Hahaha
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Draught: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Snake are very shy animals, they don't go around looking for human beings to kill or eat, they go for prey that are generally smaller than their body size..

The most reason they would attack humans is if we invade their private space and they would feel threatened and bite or spit

This bleeping serpents are scared of human beings

Stop this bleeping miseducation
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by BRATISLAVA: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Snakes do not attack humans.

Except in self defence. It a humans that keep attacking n killing snakes
back this up with facts. Most snakes are a nuisance who crawl into spaces occupied by humans, then lash out. Who is at fault? The intelligence of reptiles isn't that high. They just react by attacking everything. Even Whites kill snakes. And they live in developed cities, why wouldn't they be thrilled to find a snake. Why spare these ones that live in bushes near houses looking for whom to prey on? They're so shy they come right up to where people live. Why can't they stay in forests? You don't find lions running amok in cities like you do snakes. And snakes kill a lot of people. They should be culled

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Benwallt(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why am I seeing nets instead of snake
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
I can't feel at ease living with snakes in my environ

Some peoples' mentality sha

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by BRATISLAVA: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Draught:
Snake are very shy animals, they don't go around looking for human beings to kill or eat, they go for prey that are generally smaller than their body size..

The most reason they would attack humans is if we invade their private space and they would feel threatened and bite or spit

This bleeping serpents are scared of human beings

Stop this bleeping miseducation
they're so scared they come to where people live. And all they do is bite. Even in the wild they bite things they won't eat and move on

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by jclassiq(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
its carpet Grass and I planted it because I was told it scares snake

Well, too bad it doesn't scare this one.

And come to think of it, how could you have killed a snake from behind a window? Do you have magical powers?
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by jclassiq(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:
Are you sure you know what a prey is?

How could he possibly become the prey to such a snake? undecided

Or the snake can just finish him off then he can become prey to whatever!
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by JastSiryin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
Through my window I saw this pretty creature waiting for prey but I just took a shot ,life if indeed beautiful grin grin grin

Please Stop animal cruelty.
When e enter your house bite your prick you go no say animals get cruelty grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by ejimatic: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
Through my window I saw this pretty creature waiting for prey but I just took a shot ,life if indeed beautiful grin grin grin

Your environment is possibly bushy for a snake like this to grow there. You cannot see a snake as big as this on a carpet grass. unless the nearby surrounding it is bushy. The enmity between man and snake is still there.So if it feels threatened it will bite you.If it notices presence of a person it will run or hide somewhere for safety.. Killing animal for fun is condemned in the Bible but for food and protection is still in order

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by LZAA: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
GMbuharii:
I don't blame the op. A potential mining coneheaded structure was wandering nearby.....better kill one first before killing a snake. grin

lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by LZAA: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
iHart:
Lala will not be happy
Lala right nowgrin

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by elampiro(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
DarkJeddi:
A Snake will actually prefer to run away than attack a human..

It strikes if threatened and some like the Black Mamba,which is the snake captured on the picture would strike out at the slightest provocation or perceived threat.

You are walking on a bush path to the farm and a snake is resting near the road side with its tail on the road. You mistakenly steps on it. And that is the end. You dont even have to step on it, just your movement gets it startled. That is how many have died.

Abeg kill snakes when you see them. They are enemies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by mackii(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank God you didn't go near. This is a black mamba and this most dangerous Snake in Africa. Really dangerous n one of the smartest venomous snake in the world.

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by chinos20(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Do you know the size of the OP
What if he's shatta bandle size
Lol grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by PennywysCares(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:

oga this snake is a very dangerous one, you should be scare of this type of snake in ur neighbourhood
No one can survive the venom of this snake for 3 minutes

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Anfield247(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Uncle Lalasticlara, somebody doesn't want you to eat oooh
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Khaleell001(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
theenchanter:
animals are not as cruel as humans, if u don't scare it, it won't bite u
... animals bite/kill humans as a preventive measure.

You forget those who handle snakes are professional snake catchers and you think your advice makes sense?

This was how some fool thought he could control that poisonous thing (not for too long) and he ended up dead from his venomous bite.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Surulereman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Snakes are never a man's friends. They are born mutual enemies.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Legendguru: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:

The simple truth is that you couldn't get close to that snake even if you wanted to kill it. As could be seen, you took all the pictures behind the net of your room window. Lol

Copy: GraGra247 Jasen1 slimjohn2k5 Alaniyiokorausa
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
DarkJeddi:
A Snake will actually prefer to run away than attack a human..

It strikes if threatened and some like the Black Mamba,which is the snake captured on the picture would strike out at the slightest provocation or perceived threat.

I knew a man who was bitten by an unidentified snake and died before he could get help, this is because it happened in a village and towards the night. So they couldn't take him anywhere, they were just using locally prepared anti venom. Lol
This man was killed simply because his path and the snake's path intersected. That snake bit him without even stopping. He didn't get chance to see it. He died a horrible death, according to those who witnessed the scenario before he gave up the ghost
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Norabay(f): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
this is pure stupidity op just tell us that you are scare of it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Hydriss(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
qualityGod:
But I was told snake hate carpet Grass but this snake love it,pls who know the specie of the snake?
That's a Black Mamba....Fumigate!!!!!!
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by sagaxity(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
That's a black mamba, a very venomous snake.
OP next now e fit be your house him go come hunt for prey...
Be guided...

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
��
riches4me:
Where?. Is it still there?, just want to say hi too with my big stick.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Judybash93(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
GraGra247:

Bros if all dangerous animals harmful to humans die, ecosystem will be more than okay.

Oh wow...i hope you are joking with what you just typed cos if you aren't, then wow!!!

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by OdenKelechi(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
That looks like a black mamba
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 13, 2019
GraGra247:

And I ask you,if a snake crawls on top of your bed while you sleep will it attack you or not even though you did nothing to provoke it?

No, it will not attack me @ all. Except it lies down beside me and I roll on top of it while sleeping....it will strike instantly n ask questions later grin
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by pro4young: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Didn’t abi couldn’t? �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.