Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval On One-time Submission - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval On One-time Submission (633 Views)

Get Adsense Approval On Blogger Easily / I Can Help You To Get Google Adsense Approval On Your Site For Just #5,000 / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval On One-time Submission by techiegr8: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2019
I've seen bloggers' pain in securing AdSense account.

Google is no longer joking with giving you the right to display their ads on your blogs, websites and apps.

Hence, thousands of newly aspired bloggers had been let down to join the network.

A few had resolved to buying existing accounts at a huge price while the future is doubtful. Why? Many of such accounts could be banned any moment after the deal is sealed because securing them by the original owners is not legitimate.

I've uncovered a means to get this approval without following cheats, tricks or tips that may mislead you and frustrate you out of blogging business.

If you won't mind reading my personal experience, I'd covered how and why I was turned down on the first application and got an approval stamp in just 24 hours later. How? I did the right things!

See it right here https://www.blogplusdollars.com/2019/07/how-to-write-blog-posts-for-adsense.html

Once I put all these tips and tricks in place, my approval is guaranteed. If you follow the same, I assure you a one-time application and approval. All you need is to do what I did right and avoid my mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

How I Doubled My Website Traffic With Twitter Auto Publish / Get A Domain, Hosting Account Absolutely Free!!!! NO AD!!! / How To Get Blogger Template Like Nairaland Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.