Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History (1715 Views)

Messi: I'm Not Cristiano Ronaldo, I Can't Win Big Matches Alone / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by obembet(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
Messi is certainly the best Barcelona player in the club's history to many fans, but the player himself does not think so.

In the opinion of his own, his predecessor Ronaldinho is better than him.

"I do not consider myself the best player in Barcelona history because I know it's Ronaldinho," said Messi.

"I still remember his decisive pass for my first goal in Barcelona. He did not just pass the ball, he passed me the torch."

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/La-Liga/Messi-Im-not-the-best-player-in-Barcelona-history/2035828

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by TEYA: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2019
I am trying to imagine CR7 talking that wy. I just can't.

2 Likes

Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Numerouno94(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dats why i lyk Messi. Missed Dinho alot sha.
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by ceejayMAX(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
MESSI TOO HUMBLE ABEG,LIKE SAY NAH RONALDO E FOR CLAIM AM WITH FULL FORCE.
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
This man even underrate himself.. . No wonder he is the most underrated player by us!!! cool
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Astark: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Messi will say he's not the best yet all legends regard him as the greatest of all time.

That's why he has more football fans and will continue to win every football related polls
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Jokerman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Shut up!! Stop feigning fugazy humility grin

I would have preferred you spoke about Argentina rather than Barca angry
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by APOPTOSIS: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
I learnt CR7 is blaming MESSI for his outburst regarding Juventus's recent encounter...

1 Like

Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by obembet(f): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Astark: 4:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Jokerman:

grin

Rapenaldo, maradona and others are Argentina highest goal scorer and assist providers
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by drips8(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Well, He's still awesome and one of the best things to ever happen to football.
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by uthlaw: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2019
The player with tap in and penalty goals will claim is the best!
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Bomboiy: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Awww so much humility.

How can a sane person hate this man.

Leo Messi I love you more than my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by MorataFC: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
uthlaw:
The player with tap in and penalty goals will claim is the best!
it's like tap in has been in recession in juve grin
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Kemfem1987: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
⚽�⚽Hello are you interested in making more���money from sports bets?�� We offer sure fixed matches and confidential correct scores fixed��� to our subscribers. Fixed match is real and legit cos we get our games from two (2) different countries, for more Info, message us on WhatsApp OR give a direct call☎☎☎via���+2347089552643
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by mumumugu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
40 laws of power,, never outshine your master...always give credit to your boss
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Ronaldinho is obviously a legend of the game no doubt....but Messi's stats are very impressive....when it comes to skills it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a player more skillful than Ronaldinho....but Messi represents EVERYTHING, I am a strict Ronaldo fan but Messi has to be the best Barcelona player in history.....if any player is going to get a statue in his honour for Barcelona, it would definitely be Lionel Messi...Messi's comment as far as I am concerned is an attempt at modesty and there is nothing wrong in that....
Re: Messi: I'm Not The Best Player In Barcelona History by bouncin04(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jokerman:

(1) (Reply)

Official Jamb Nd Waec Runs / CAF African Championship U17 Nigeria Vs Niger Sun Feb15 3pm / Aussie Week 50 Bankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.