Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" (41759 Views)

Davido Smoking While Playing In A Football Match (Video) / Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright / Huhu? Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Her Mother Smoking While Driving On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by garetz: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bad influence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
BanevsJoker:
This guy don dey fade. Everybody don turn Marlian overnight.
even naira marley will be ashamed of what u just posted... after wizkid and davido , olamide na the next in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by majamajic(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
BanevsJoker:

the guy just dey start , go listen to his rap in ID cabasa - Totori

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Btruth: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
bad influence on the kids. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by klax(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
ok nah my boy
Ola-muigbo(Olamuweed) keep it up boy and thunder fire anyone that beg you or advise you to stop.

Enjoy your life. You be my guy though....

I realised when you are advising them to slow down with life they always feel you are bothering them so fire on my guy afterall I have nothing to loose.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Koralords: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guy have always been trash thank god people and realizing that ,just imagine the rubbish he sings and burna,wiz,even Davido

1 Like

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
So this na news or something educational? Some of this Mods need cane

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by kayzat: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
NwaAmichi:
Atupa must shine

Thunder fire that atupa

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Holayiwonuola(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
BanevsJoker:
...........FOR YOUR MIND.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Steve28: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guy should go and sit down, he’s no longer relevant, Zlatan and Naira Marley has taken over.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Adakintroy2: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
When I small if papa catch be pretend to smoke na beat. Pretend oo. That's even cigarette. Now they smoke weed in front of your Hildreth and they celebrate them as role models. Thank God say I no too open eye.

As Christians we are sleeping. We have allowed baalism in. Just because they mention Oluwa noni, does not mean they referring to jehovah.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Adrian98(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
seanwilliam:
even naira marley will be ashamed of what u just posted... after wizkid and davido , olamide na the next in Nigeria
Loolll
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
ALORA!!!

I refuse to sink!!!!
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by jimmyLd101: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jerrick:
That's not weed. It's a cigar and its benson switch
Bad guy you sabi

1 Like

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by jimmyLd101: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
MyOleSolksjaer:
ALORA!!!
I refuse to sink!!!!
Keep short. Nor talk waiting you don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by jimmyLd101: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
majamajic:

the guy just dey start , go listen to his rap in ID cabasa - Totori
No mind all these once way they talk nonsense baba still they drop back to back

1 Like

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by YungMillionaire: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
There's no way donald trump jr was born on purpose.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
what do you know you gay?

jimmyLd101:
Keep short. Nor talk waiting you don't know
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by tfash96(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anything for the gram
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Nothing lasts forever...

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Caseless: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jerrick:
That's not weed. It's a cigar and its benson switch
benson switch is cool.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by sharpwriter(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
hamosun:
Get 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us

How much be mini laptop... Dual core 64 bits 2gb ram with Intel and celeron and Webcam
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Pavarottii(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
SaintHilary:

Abi Otigbana ni?
Olamide has more Single Hits than Wizkid this year alone
Dont put him and "fade" in the same sentence
Two of them songs don't last... Cos they both song rubbish... Difference between dem with the likes of 2face and M.I
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Yoighaman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
seanwilliam:

So which position is Burna Boy?
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by mistermahhow: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oh my GoD)))
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Legendguru: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yoighaman:

So which position is Burna Boy?
burna boy is lyrically better than all of them, but talk of achievement, street credibility, international recognition, overall popularity and music acceptance... dem no be burna boy mate
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Peresrichly: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
I thought this guy was a rapper that year.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by vv123: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2019
backtalkG:
this guy has lost it he refused to change his sound in the changing face of 9ja music industry his vibes no longer posses that street credibility
true talk bro
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by PopeFlatino(m): 1:21am On Nov 13, 2019
I agreed with u until when I saw international Recognition...Brother Burna has broken several international boundaries under 2years more that Olamide has ever achieved in his entire career..and Don't forget he has British citizenship as well....If u dey follow Him,stefflondon or other British artistes on Instagram u will discover the respect and weight he is gaining internationally,even this Zanku dance was made more popular over there by him after that "killing Dem" song ft Zlatan....,the awards he has gotten outside Naija alone surpasses olamide's total nomination even in all awards...

Can Olamide in his life Toast an already established Foreign artiste talk more of Dating ?..No...but Burna for Steff

Can Olamide sell out O2 Arena or Wembley singlehandedly?...No d only time he sold out O2 Arena he tagged with Phyno to achieve it.

Can Olamide represent at foreign Interviews,Media or be a featured artist outside Nigeria with ease?No. But Burna has already appeared in several of them and also a solo feature in one of the songs in Beyonce's Album,Also a feature in DJ snake's single and so on.

Which Olamide's song can d likes of Rihanna,Cardi b and co vibe to?
But "Ye" by Burna has been favorite in almost all their playlists..

So Nigga make more enquiries
seanwilliam:
burna boy is lyrically better than all of them, but talk of achievement, street credibility, international recognition, overall popularity and music acceptance... dem no be burna boy mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / Venita Akpofure Poses In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.