Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! (451 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA: CAN Reacts To Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Niger State CAN Reacts To Buhari’s National Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! by IsmailVasiti: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Two members of the 2019 National Youth Service Corps Batch C Stream one; currently undergoing the three-week orientation exercise in Ebonyi State; have been sent home from camp for refusing to wear trousers.

A statement from the spokesperson of the NYSC in the state, Ngozi Ukwuoma, listed the corps members as Okafor Love Obianuju and Odji Oritsetsolaye.

According to the statement, they were both spotted by the Camp Director, Isu Josephine; and her team during her routine morning inspection, wearing white T-shirts and skirts.

When they were accosted and interrogated, they disclosed that they could not wear the white shorts; and the trousers given to them by the NYSC since it was against their faith.

However, the office of the Camp Director tried to make them see why they must obey the rules and regulations guiding the orientation and NYSC.

The spokesperson further narrated that after efforts to make them...

Continue Reading: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/two-corpers-dekitted-over-religion-can-reacts/

Re: See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! by clarocuzioo(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2019
I am a Christian, it is wrong for religious bodies to interfere in dressing codes of insitutions and bodies, it does not affect the soul in anyway.

I knew we were heading this lane when the issue of Hijab came up in the call to bar in Abuja, MURIC and co were all over the place saying Hijab should be allowed to be worn by the girl during the ceremony, little did they know that their myopic minds is calling for National chaos.

Now CAN is also protecting its own for not trying to dress against its doctrines.

This is simply a highway to National disaster. No nation can move forward when religion interferes against code of dressing of institutions and organisations.

MURIC started this nonsense, CAN have also joined. I remember then I said there are three types of religion constitutionally recognized in Nigeria namely: Christianity, Muslim and Traditional religion.

Let us not be surprised the day sango or Amadioha worshipers will come to our institutions with their own regalia, and also telling us some dressing codes or modus operandi of some institutions is against their beliefs.

Nigeria is simply on a highway to disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! by yinkajewole: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! by ivoryhouse(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Anyone who feels he/she cannot submit to rules&regulations of any institution has a right to walk away. However, he/she should not ascribe his/her inability to religion. I like the stand NYSC and other institutions under pressure are taking on this matter.
Re: See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! by Edybleketara: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
stupid people. why go for nysc if you are not going to obey their rules.
Re: See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! by ikejo: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Its funny how we contradict law and religion in this country, feels like it blinds us on the right thing to do.
Well, thats not why me I'm here. I came here to tell you about the quality and cheap products we sell at Vasiti. All you need to do is click [www.vasiti.com] to order or call 07062934702 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Priest Begins Rehabilitation Of Federal Road / 100+ Christmas Songs To Download This December-download Here / Pastor Kumuyi Explains Why Watching Of Television Was Discouraged (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.