Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest (36465 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by TMSMedia: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
IgbereTV reports that the convener of concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju claimed that the group was offered N1m by government sympathizers not to hold today’s sit out against the continued detention of Omoyele Sowore.

Deji said this at the ongoing protest metres away from the DSS Headquarters at Aso Drive.

Adeyanju said, “We were offered one million Naira at gunpoint with a promise for more for us not to hold this rally. Those who gave us this money know themselves, we also know those who gave us the money.

“We will not compromise, if those who gave us the money don’t come and collect it back today, we will give it to Femi Falana SAN to defray Sowore’s legal costs.”

According to our reporter, the protesters were seen currently conducting their protest peacefully under the watchful eyes of DSS operatives and soldiers from the nearby Guards Brigade.

Also, a civil rights group known as Enough-Is-Enough posted the news on Twitter. The post reads:

The only option available to the SSS is to obey the court order. - @adeyanjudeji
--------------------------------
PIC - @adeyanjudeji Offered N1million At Gunpoint To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest, Vows To Continues
#FreeSowore
#OccupyDSSAbuja
#EnoughIsEnough

https://twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/1194214123984297985?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzOq81S8M28

http://igberetvnews.com/1130064/deji-adeyanju-offered-n1million-gunpoint-suspend-freesowore-protest/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by greatmarshall(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Deji sha want trend

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by surrogatesng: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Racoon(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked By who? When has it become that the DSS need someone to turn up to receive a person free by the court from its dungeons? Tyranny has come to stay.Nigeria is gone to the dogs.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Chibuzoc(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Where is the gun point

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Niaja4real(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that the convener of concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju was offered N1million At Gunpoint To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest

In the pictures captured by IgbereTV, Deji Adeyanju is seen displaying the said money offered to him.

Enough-Is-Enough Group posted the news on Twitter. The post reads:

The only option available to the SSS is to obey the court order. - @adeyanjudeji
--------------------------------
PIC - @adeyanjudeji Offered N1million At Gunpoint To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest, Vows To Continues
#FreeSowore
#OccupyDSSAbuja
#EnoughIsEnough

https://twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/1194214123984297985?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1130064/deji-adeyanju-offered-n1million-gunpoint-

suspend-freesowore-protest/
Who offered u the one million naira Mr
And where is the gun
Can u give us the name pls

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Protest is Adeyanju source of living.
They are paying him.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by romenna: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
where is that mumu charly boy and asari dokubo

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Officialgarri: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
This Deji is a pathetic clown seeking attention at all cost.

Gunpoint my foot

He accepted the 1million and came to show us the offer... after the protest, will he drop the 1 million on the ground and walk away?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
This Deji is a pathetic clown seeking attention at all cost.

Gunpoint my foot

He accepted the 1million and came to show us the offer... after the protest, will he drop the 1 million on the ground and walk away?
U haven't said anything about the main issue disobeying court order

Tomorrow it would be your turn n u would cry for justice it would never come

265 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Officialgarri: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Well, as regards the court order, I'm equally very angry and I won't hesitate to join the protest if I was available.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by mrvitalis(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well, as regards the court order, I'm equally very angry and I won't hesitate to join the protest if I was available.

U left what is import to comment on irrelevant the CBN can trace the number and tell us who it was paid to

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by hargbolahan01: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

thats what I'm thinking too....I'm just hoping the kind of curses the next generation will be sending to our generation for coward and not saying truth

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Merit123(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
HMMMMMMMM.

Somebody is looking for trouble ooo grin

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by iammo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
who is he fooling

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Waakanda: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kasala cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Bola146(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
embarassed embarassed angry angry Do they want to kill this man ni
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Chubhie: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
An offer was made and accepted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Bankowner: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Blatant lie!

Who forces anybody to collect money these days? 1m for that matter!

BTW, Pls come and bank the money with me. I own a bank and you can never lose cos i always win.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by NwekeUG(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by TMSMedia: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Where is the gun point
na so him talk o

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by NwekeUG(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
TMSMedia:
na so him talk o
abi
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Kobicove(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why are these people disturbing our peace?
Sowore should enjoy the change he fought for grin

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by semiquaver: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
They should continue holding the retard. He digged his own grave. He was one of those that brought this calamity to us. Let him enjoy the change he canvassed for. He taught Buhari is Jonathan. Sowore should rot in Dss custody. N0nsense

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by AjalaJ(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmmmm. I reserve my comment.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Conceptalumi: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Who is selling this country, should do quickly make we know the buyer so that peace go dey and make we collect too cheesy
Concept Aluminium is here to give you great services. call us on 09034377258 WhatsApp.
email:conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.