Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young (470 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young (Photo) / Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young by Gistformant: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
A Twitter user shared a lovely photo on the platform, then shocked his followers when he revealed that the woman beside him is not his wife, as people might think, but his mother.

He revealed that his mother, who could pass for his kid sister is actually 58.

Celebrating his incredibly young-looking mother on her birthday, @TrophyHusbandD wrote: "Mother is 58 today and I am incredibly proud to be like her even though I look like her husband. Here's her at dinner tonight."

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-shares-photo-of-his-58-year-old-mum-who-looks-incredibly-young

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young by Gistformant: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
More

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young by Officialgarri: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
I don't get, how else was a 58 year old supposed to look?

If a lady keeps herself without excessive makeovers, creams and hopping from one dick to another, I don't think she would be looking 50 while she's 35.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His 58-year-old Mum Who Looks Incredibly Young by FatherBona: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
I don't get, how else was a 58 year old supposed to look?

If a lady keeps herself without excessive makeovers, creams and hopping from one dick to another, I don't think she would be looking 50 while she's 35.
[/s]
Drop your momma's photo let's compare

(1) (Reply)

Forbes 2019 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In The World / 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria 2019 / Singer Teni Replies A Fan Who Asked When She’s Coming To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.